English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Reading.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Reading and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

André scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Frei and Schneiderlin were also amongst the goalscorers.

View Match

Thiago Neves got a 3 week injury so will miss the rest of the season, He's only played 3 games for me and he's injured already. so that's my 90th long term injury this season :rolleyes::( Still top by two points just gotta hope bury slip up really because i'll end up messing this completely up lol.

A 3-3 draw at home for Yeovil against Bolton Wanderers.

Jonathan Howson got a brace for them, we got level to 2-2 thanks to goals from Ganso and Bocchetti, Zhirkov put them in front just before half time and it was substitute Mario Suarez who got us level.

We play at the stadium of light against Sunderland on Monday, we will make at least 8 changes.

Looking forward to next season now!

West Ham 8-0 Burnley

West Ham thrast unmanaged Burnley 8-0. Adebayor will steal all the headlines with scoring FIVE goals. Doumbia, Navas and Lescott also on the scoresheet. Bad newes though as Adebayor picked up a 9 day injury, leaving me with only two strikers.

West Ham stay third, The top two don't seem to be slipping up :(

Adebayor now moves above Doumbia as the leagues top scorer with 30 goals. The pair have scored a total of 58 goals so far, which is morer than 14 clubs total goals scored B)

Man City 4-1 Arsenal

A repeat of the Cup Final scoreline with Nani and Cassano getting 2 of the goals and Aguero getting a brace.

Dont suppose anyone coud loan West Ham 89+ striker until Adebayor returns (3/4 games)?

The chairman won't let me loan out Cassano and Sturridge is out on loan to Yeovil. Soz.

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Sheffield Wednesday and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Traore scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alessandrini is on his way to shrewsbury for 750k :D

Sunderland 1-3 Yeovil Town

Mario Suarez put us ahead after nineteen minutes from distance, Suarez doubled our lead ten minutes later, Ryan Shawcross got his second yellow of the game before half time though which put us down to ten men, a Ryan Babel penalty five minutes after the break pulled a goal back for the hosts, Daniel Sturridge got our third before the hour, their Luke Shaw later got sent off which also put them down to ten men, seven minutes from time after the ball caught Bardsley on the hand in the penalty area, Sturridge stepped up from the spot for us but missed, we won 1-3 anyway.

I like results like this, shame they couldnt of come earlier in the season, only lost 1 of our last 8 games.

Ryan Shawcross is banned from Wednesdays game, wasnt going to play him anyway so it dosent matter.

SMFA Shield Quarter Final Leg 2 vs Dynamo Moskva tonight. The first leg was a 1-1 draw.

This is arguably the biggest game in my EC8000 history as for as well as I think I have done with this team, I am yet to win anything and I would love to win a trophy here.

I have been quite precious with my players, but will be up to do some deals at seasons end.

Manchester City have made an offer to Shrewsbury Town for Duarte BERNARD of £1' date='500,000 plus Clément GRENIER

The offer for Duarte BERNARD of Shrewsbury Town from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours...

[/quote']

Nice dealing with you steve, money should come in handy :)

Yeovil lost 1-0 at Charlton, Matt Jarvis scored their goal, its even more annoying because it was in the 87th minute of the game.

Also, Ive just sent my 3 loan players back, they were Ganso, Adam Johnson and Daniel Sturridge, done this because I cant get anywhere now this season so it will save paying their wages, they might aswell go on loan to a team who can still finish somewhere or either play some for their parent clubs.

I'll be giving some youths a run out now.

Thanks a lot to Manchester City though for them three loans, really appreciate it Dracolis mate, nice one :)

West Ham 5-1 Bolton

West Ham were once again in the mood for scoring, this time putting five past unmanaged Bolton. Braces for Diego and Bastos, and one for Navas. Amazingly our keeper Adler was awarded MOM with only 3 saves

(Good old SM engine :rolleyes:)

Automatic promotion looks a real tough ask now. Four points behind second with 6 game remaining.

WBA 1-1 Man City

All the action happened early on in the game when we went ahead after 6 minutes from Aguero but it was ruled offside. Then 3 minutes later my defender Maicon gets to the ball ahead of the attackers but turns it in his own net. We equalise a minute later from Sneijder but we should have won the match the amount of possession we had!

Manchester United close the gap at the top to just 2 points. 4 games left!