English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

3 Transfers accepted on the 7th of nov, 15:25, 15:48, 20:06 GMT's. It's now the 9th way over 24 hours what is going on?

Edit: Finally :D

Willy CABALLERO has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Málaga CF in a swap deal for Ramírez FABRICIO

Guillermo IRIARTE has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from CA Progreso for £70,000

Ramón ARIAS has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Defensor Sporting for £830,000

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Branislav IVANOVIĆ has shocked Fulham fans by moving to Swansea City for £14' date='930,000.

Swansea City have managed to sign Matthias GINTER from Mansfield Town on a deal believed to be around £1,280,000....

Daniel CARVAJAL has completed his move to Swansea City from Sheffield Wednesday for £1,550,000 [/quote']

Everyone is getting bought from unmanaged for the past 3 months now these 3 today :(

Everyone is getting bought from unmanaged for the past 3 months now these 3 today :(

Yeah' date=' to add to that this week, Newcastle have signed Praet from Hereford, and Swansea signed Ward-Prowse from Macclesfield Town.

A few weeks ago Swansea tried sign Ward-Prowse so I took over Macclesfield on one of my other accounts then quit them, I have Prowse on my shortlist aswell, I was on chat to somebody when I saw they bidded for Prowse and I forgot to take over Macclesfield again later.

Then again though if its going happen its going happen, cant always keep an eye on it and like Gunzodan said, this set up wont ever even be half full again.[/center']

Yeah' date=' to add to that this week, Newcastle have signed Praet from Hereford, and Swansea signed Ward-Prowse from Macclesfield Town.

A few weeks ago Swansea tried sign Ward-Prowse so I took over Macclesfield on one of my other accounts then quit them, I have Prowse on my shortlist aswell, I was on chat to somebody when I saw they bidded for Prowse and I forgot to take over Macclesfield again later.

Then again though if its going happen its going happen, cant always keep an eye on it and like Gunzodan said, this set up wont ever even be half full again.[/center']

Yeah i've had around 3 or 4 on my shortlist taken from umanaged for just C/V from other managers. Oscar went for 6m :rolleyes:

It's starting to happen in 5579 aswell, sooner or later i'll get bored because it's no longer a challenge. Need to find a setup that is full :o

Anyways i'll probably stay in this setup until the likes of you, Maom, Nicholas etc leave.

Anyone have a decent CB I can loan for the rest of the season?

Garays injured for rest of the season, which leaves me with only Rami and Lescott. Rami will be at around 85% for tomorrows game, so I need something to keep fitness up.

If anyone can help West Ham then let me know please :)

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Oxford United.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Oxford United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rocha had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lallana and Traore were amongst the goalscorers

Next up Darlington' date=' Lets hope i smash the dirty lowlife buying from unmanaged :P[/center']

reported to be worth £1' date='023,000 plus Boyu YANG and Umberto GERMANO involving Juan CUADRADO of Udinese Calcio and Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.[/quote']

Didn't have the cash or players to offer for Cuadrado so i missed out :( If only my risers were allowed to be sold off already, still like 10-15 days until i can make like 10-14m ish..

Also Raz (MUTD) Quit.

YEOVIL BOSS BEN-SCFC MAKES WOLVES SWITCH !

Early this morning Wolverhampton Wanderers confirmed that they have appointed Yeovil manager Ben-SCFC as the clubs new manager of their football club.

The former Yeovil Town manager was in charge of the club for 153 games.

In his first season in charge of Yeovil, Ben Warrilow and his side ran away with Division 3, winning it by a massive 16 points.

The season after (Season 2), Yeovil were expected to struggle in their new division but managed to finish in 3rd place, Yeovil were in the promotion spots for nearly all season in the Npower Championship, right until the very end where they slipped up, they won 3 of their last 7 games which allowed Watford to grab promotion, Yeovil then won 4-0 against Doncaster in the semi final, but unfortunately there was a very bad 4-1 loss against Legendary Lemons Hull City in the final at Wembley.

In season 3, Yeovil have really struggled, but with it only being 2 weeks ago when they signed Edin Dzeko there has been a lot of confidence, but the Yeovil manager felt he needed a change despite in his heart feeling that theres been unfinished business at Huish Park.

Wolverhampton+Wanderers+Unveil+New+Manager+-+Stale+Solbakken

Wolverhampton Wanderers were only without a manager for around about 14-20 hours since they appointed their new one.

Raz finished in 3rd place with Wolves in Season 1, then in Season 2 finished in 7th place and after 35 games in season 3, they are in 8th place.

The new manager is hoping to win his first and the final 3 games of the season to hopefully finish somewhere between 5th and 7th, the club will probably climb a bit if they do pick up 9 from the possible 9 points.

YEOVIL BOSS BEN-SCFC MAKES WOLVES SWITCH !

Early this morning Wolverhampton Wanderers confirmed that they have appointed Yeovil manager Ben-SCFC as the clubs new manager of their football club.

The former Yeovil Town manager was in charge of the club for 153 games.

In his first season in charge of Yeovil' date=' Ben Warrilow and his side ran away with Division 3, winning it by a massive 16 points.

The season after (Season 2), Yeovil were expected to struggle in their new division but managed to finish in 3rd place, Yeovil were in the promotion spots for nearly all season in the Npower Championship, right until the very end where they slipped up, they won 3 of their last 7 games which allowed Watford to grab promotion, Yeovil then won 4-0 against Doncaster in the semi final, but unfortunately there was a very bad 4-1 loss against Legendary Lemons Hull City in the final at Wembley.

In season 3, Yeovil have really struggled, but with it only being 2 weeks ago when they signed Edin Dzeko there has been a lot of confidence, but the Yeovil manager felt he needed a change despite in his heart feeling that theres been unfinished business at Huish Park.

[img']http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article832357.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Wolverhampton+Wanderers+Unveil+New+Manager+-+Stale+Solbakken[/img]

Wolverhampton Wanderers were only without a manager for around about 14-20 hours since they appointed their new one.

Raz finished in 3rd place with Wolves in Season 1, then in Season 2 finished in 7th place and after 35 games in season 3, they are in 8th place.

The new manager is hoping to win his first and the final 3 games of the season to hopefully finish somewhere between 5th and 7th, the club will probably climb a bit if they do pick up 9 from the possible 9 points.

Wow! Good luck with them! :)

Raz did a great job there and it's sad to see him go but good to see they have you as the next manager!

Man City 2-1 Swansea

Benzema scored early on but after Swansea equalised it looked like we wouldn't be able to get the winner until right almost near the end when Nani scored a great header!

Still 2 points ahead with 3 games to go. Can Man City retain the title?

Wow! Good luck with them! :)
Raz did a great job there and it's sad to see him go but good to see they have you as the next manager!

Nice one guys. :)

Thought I would have a change with me having the offer in.

Financially Yeovil were a lot better off' date=' around £26Million in the bank, although they did need a couple of midfielders.

Wolves are in debt atm, so gonna try raise a bit of cash and hopefully make a few signings.

If anybodys interested in anybody then I will listen 2 your offers.[/center']

Hayden .... earned a draw with Shrewsbury Town against Darlington.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Shrewsbury Town and Darlington in their Division 3 fixture.

André had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

1 point clear at top now after this result :o Still a good point vs a very strong team.

Some how my striker got MOTM yet he didn't score and Bogdan (gk) for Darlington saved everything so surely he deserved MOTM? Anyways up next brentford who are 22nd :D

Ive sort of changed my mind about this.

:o

Being in this set up without Yeovil dosent seem right. :P

It was a tough decision, a very tough one, didnt know if stay or move or quit the set up because i want quit some clubs, 13 is too many, setting tactics feels like homework I would get when I was at school or something.

Decided Im leaving this one, i might leave a few more at the end of the seasons in the GW's, want keep the active ones tbh.

Its been a good 14 + half months since it opened, hopefully Yeovil dont get raped.

Also, if any of you main guys get the Wolves job and dont want it, can you please add 'Wayne Harman' in game and offer it to him because he asked me if he could have it if I decided stay with Yeovil, would be appreciated.

Good luck to the ones who stay. :)

Ive sort of changed my mind about this.
:o

Being in this set up without Yeovil dosent seem right. :P

It was a tough decision' date=' a very tough one, didnt know if stay or move or quit the set up because i want quit some clubs, 13 is too many, setting tactics feels like homework I would get when I was at school or something.

Decided Im leaving this one, i might leave a few more at the end of the seasons in the GW's, want keep the active ones tbh.

Its been a good 14 + half months since it opened, hopefully Yeovil dont get raped.

Also, if any of you main guys get the Wolves job and dont want it, can you please add 'Wayne Harman' in game and offer it to him because he asked me if he could have it if I decided stay with Yeovil, would be appreciated.

Good luck to the ones who stay. :)[/center']

Well that's sad, but I completely understand :(

You have been great for this setup, but all good things come to an end at some point. You have stayed much longer than most, so thanks for sticking it out!

It was a shame that everyone left this EC after such great promise it showed at the start. I still can't understand why there was a mass exodus here after a few months. I now never expect anything from these GW's (new or otherwise) EC8888, EC10000, EC11111 etc etc.

I think the one of the main problems is that there are simply too many GW's. It is so easy to leave one and join another. It's just hard for those left who what to play the game, and have invested so much time in their squads.

Anyway I love my Blackburn team, so will stay for the foreseeable (or until I win something ;))...and I will go to sleep tonight and dream that the next new forum filled EC is the one that people don't quit after a week or two...I won't hold my breath...

See you on the other side (another thread)...

B)

Well that's sad' date=' but I completely understand :(

You have been great for this setup, but all good things come to an end at some point. You have stayed much longer than most, so thanks for sticking it out!

It was a shame that everyone left this EC after such great promise it showed at the start. I still can't understand why there was a mass exodus here after a few months. I now never expect anything from these GW's (new or otherwise) EC8888, EC10000, EC11111 etc etc.

I think the one of the main problems is that there are simply too many GW's. It is so easy to leave one and join another. It's just hard for those left who what to play the game, and have invested so much time in their squads.

Anyway I love my Blackburn team, so will stay for the foreseeable (or until I win something ;))...and I will go to sleep tonight and dream that the next new forum filled EC is the one that people don't quit after a week or two...I won't hold my breath...

See you on the other side (another thread)...

B)[/quote']

Yh it is a shame so many left, think theres only about 20 odd, 30 odd at best in this set up now, tbh I really enjoyed it when it was full at the start, enjoyed it lots in the second season, this season has been bad because my side havent been very good, but that isnt the reason I left, thought of going at the end of the season like i am doing with a couple of other set ups that arnt that active.

Tbh I would go for a promotion challenge next season but like weve both said, it isnt the same anymore and it hasnt been for a while really.

Thanks for the words anyway, n I agree with your point on the amount of game worlds, when some see people leaving a set up and another comes out, they will probably swap. :o

Anyway, Good luck with Blackburn and good luck to the other guys who post still, Dracolis, MaoaM, Chivas, Hayden and Nic.

Shame to see you leave Ben, but I understand where your coming from. I feel the same sometimes trying to set tactics for 14 team three times a week, sometimes I cant be bothered as it takes around an hour to do.

Im gonna reveiw my situation at West Ham at the end of te season. I love the squad, but will decide after the play-offs.