English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Brentford.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Brentford and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Caballero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Miyaichi' date=' Traore and Borja were amongst the goalscorers.

[/quote']

Brentford had 1 shot on target and it went in haha, 4 points clear at top now with 3 games left, Not looking forward to playing coventry or crewe :o:( Should smash bradford though :P

Brentford had 1 shot on target and it went in haha' date=' 4 points clear at top now with 3 games left, Not looking forward to playing coventry or crewe :o:( Should smash bradford though :P[/center']

Just noticed that i'm promoted :D:P, still want that title though :D

West Ham 9-2 MK Dons

Braces for Moutinho, Adebayor and Gaitan. Goals each for Navas and Gervinho, with the ninth being an OG.

Automatic promotion pretty much over, although we play second place Southend this weekend so a win over them will give us a slim chance

Decided that I will be leaving the setup after the play-offs.

Swansea bidding for Blazchukosky of unmanaged Leeds is the final thing, the competitive side is all but gone apart from 4 or 5 of us. Shame as I like my side and the setup started brilliant.

If any of you forumers are staying let me know and ill sell you the likes of Chamberlain for C/v. Rather you guys get him than some noob raiding my unmanaged side.

Respuesta: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Shame to see you guys go but its understandable buying from unmanaged has definately messed up this setup

Got the Wolverhampton job offer wasn't gonna accept it at first since I have really enjoyed my time at Aldershot but decided that there wasnt much more to do with them so I took the offer where I'll probably stay for at least one more season.

I'm probably gonna stay for one more season, just to see how much I can achieve with my team. It looks like this will no longer be a forum setup in the future and that is sad but I suppose there are others for me to join again like EC5579 and EC7777.

Im back' date='[b']lets revive this[/b],spread the word:D

Im Newcastle by the way,need a DM on loan if anyone has one:)

Impossible, several clubs are buying from unmanaged and pretty much everyone is leaving at the end of the season which ends in like 10 days.

I'm probably gonna stay for one more season' date=' just to see how much I can achieve with my team. It looks like this will no longer be a forum setup in the future and that is sad but I suppose there are others for me to join again like EC5579 and EC7777.[/quote']

7777 is worth joining mate. Think its pretty much full and the thread is relitavely active.

Selling Chamberlain to Charlton, had a bid from Swanea even though in the newspaper I clearly told him not to lol.

Its an awful deal, but don't report it. Been in the setup for over 100 games. Dunno if hes a forumer but he deserves him

Blackburn Rovers 4 - 4 Crystal Palace

Exciting high scoring draw! It was really a game to avoid defeat.

Last game of the league season against Chelsea. A win and we finish in 3rd! A draw and it is 4th or 5th and a defeat its 4th, 5th or 6th.

Fingers crossed for a top 4 finish!

Next up is the SMFA Shield Semi Final second leg against Hamburg. We are 2-0 up, so barring any major mess up we should get to the final!

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Bradford City.

Shrewsbury Town outclassed Bradford City and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Alvarez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Snodgrass was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2 games left 4 points clear' date=' both games are tough coventry + crewe have strong teams.[/center']

Preston_North_End_logo.gif

After 6-0 win against unmanaged Leicester City, with Palcacio getting a hat-trick, PNE qualified for the Division 2 playoffs. We are 8 points ahed of the 7th place, Charlton, and there are only 2 games left. The 5th place is also secured, being impossible to pass or being passed. This means we will, probably, face West Ham...

Hayden .... steered Shrewsbury Town to victory against Coventry City.

Shrewsbury Town beat Coventry City 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baraka scored the winner for Shrewsbury Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Shrewsbury Town Division 3 Champions!

Shrewsbury_Town_FC.png

Got crewe up next' date=' tough game but nothing to worry about now :D[/center']

Watford 1-3 Man City

Manchester City outclassed Watford and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzema scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sneijder and Alves were also amongst the goalscorers.

We just need a point from the last game of the season to guarantee the title is coming back to us.

MAN CITY RETAIN THE PREMIERSHIP!

Man City 4-0 Spurs

Benzema scores 2 and Nani and Alves also score as Man City retain the title!

Manager Steve Alban added "We played Spurs in the last game last season and won 6-0 that time. It was a game then that we didn't need to win. But this time we needed to get a win or a draw to definitely retain our title. Overall it's a better season than the last one as we have won 3 trophies!

Man City Transfer News

Injured Busquets is preparing for a move to either Wolves or Liverpool sources say.

Djourou is considering a move to Hull City although they have been relegated.

Nimely has gone on loan to Dagenham for a short while before the start of the next season.

MAN CITY RETAIN THE PREMIERSHIP!

Man City 4-0 Spurs

Benzema scores 2 and Nani and Alves also score as Man City retain the title!

Manager Steve Alban added "We played Spurs in the last game last season and won 6-0 that time. It was a game then that we didn't need to win. But this time we needed to get a win or a draw to definitely retain our title. Overall it's a better season than the last one as we have won 3 trophies!

Man City Transfer News

Injured Busquets is preparing for a move to either Wolves or Liverpool sources say.

Djourou is considering a move to Hull City although they have been relegated.

Nimely has gone on loan to Dagenham for a short while before the start of the next season.

Congrats. Great job! :)