English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Hayden .... has left Shrewsbury Town in English Championship 8000.

As most people have already left and leaving at the end of the season i thought i'd quit whilst i'm ahead of myself considering i've done pretty well since shrewsbury were 22nd in division 4 but got them right upto the play offs and won it' date=' Then a season later went on and won the league. Had a good run in with 89 games played, 216 points. Ave Pts 2.43..

Pretty nice team with alot of risers, would like to see someone take over them before swansea + others that buy off unmanaged, unlikely though as this setup has died.[/center']

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

West Ham reach the play-off final after thrashing another side, this time six past Blackpool. Lescott, Carrick, Navas, Adebayor and a brace from Doumbia. Rested a few key players aswell, appears Southend rested players aswell.

Will be my final game whatever happens. Will be great to go out on a high :)

West Ham reach the play-off final after thrashing another side' date=' this time six past Blackpool. Lescott, Carrick, Navas, Adebayor and a brace from Doumbia. Rested a few key players aswell, appears Southend rested players aswell.

Will be my final game whatever happens. Will be great to go out on a high :)[/quote']

Will you sell a few of your players before you go?

Will you sell a few of your players before you go?

Im gonna accept any bids I have on the day of the cup final. (Monday I believe), then leave when they complete there moves.

So if any forumers still want some of the Hammers players for cheap make a bid (Or any deal you want, depends how you feel) Have alot of 90s still, with Rami, Hamsik, Navas and Asamoah probably the best. Better you guys get them than people raiding them whilst its unmanaged

Im gonna accept any bids I have on the day of the cup final. (Monday I believe)' date=' then leave when they complete there moves.

So if any forumers still want some of the Hammers players for cheap make a bid (Or any deal you want, depends how you feel) Have alot of 90s still, with Rami, Hamsik, Navas and Asamoah probably the best. Better you guys get them than people raiding them whilst its unmanaged[/quote']

The thing with that is I can only do one deal at a time. By the time I've done one deal you'll be going and I won't have time to complete any more deals! Unless others bid for the players I want then those players will be staying where they are instead of going to another club.

The thing with that is I can only do one deal at a time. By the time I've done one deal you'll be going and I won't have time to complete any more deals! Unless others bid for the players I want then those players will be staying where they are instead of going to another club.

If you bid for the players that wont start the final ill accept asap' date=' and then the ones that start ill accept sunday night/evening

So dont bid for Adler, Anyukov, Rami, Adriano, Carrick, Navas, Hamsik, Diego, Bastos, Doumbia, Gervinho or Adebayor.

Everyone else ill sell before the game.

The offer for Kwadwo ASAMOAH of West Ham United from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

West Ham win the play offs

West Ham finally get into the premier league with a 3-0 win over Southend in the play-off final. Carrick, Navas and Bastos were the heroes on the day.

Good to be going out on a high :) Ive accepted bids on my players and will be quitting the team tomorrow. Ive really enjoyed the setup, but its lost its competitive edge recently. Hope any forumer that stays in keeps on enjoying the setup :)

• 2 weeks later...

SEASON 4 has kicked off and there are still teams that need managers RIGHT NOW!

The starting showpiece of this new season is the Charity Shield match between Manchester United and Manchester City.

Because City won the League Championship and the Cup Final last season they play the team that finished 2nd in the league then, which are United.

Steve Alban commented on the upcoming match: 'We won the Shield last season against Norwich, but it will be much more satisfying if we can win it again against our local rivals'.

Man City Transfer News

Sergio Busquets left the club at the end of last season to join Liverpool for £30m and is just getting over a fractured collarbone injury.

Mathieu Valverde has gone to FC Metz for £1,882,400.

Gai Assulin has joined Real Union for £686,800.

Man City Loans

Sebastien Coates has been loaned out to Gateshead.

Jose Callejon has been loaned to Southend.

Well done Steve on winning Div 1 and the Charity Shield earlier this evening.

I'll be pushing hard for the championship this season

Best of luck!

Thanks Mark. I'm looking forward to the challenge from Man United and Blackburn.

Charity Shield Final

Manchester United 0-3 Manchester City

The noisy neighbours win with goals from Nani, Benzemi, and Sneijder.

Man City 0-1 Stoke City

I wanted to start almost with the same team that played the Shield Final because I wanted enough quality on the pitch to compete against a good Stoke side who we had lost to in our last 2 meetings. Fitness levels were down but I think we did well to only lose 1-0.

Chelsea 3-3 Man City

A tough rollercoaster match for my team against the league's first winners. Sneijder scored first for us but they came back and went ahead but we soon drew level with them with another Sneijder goal. In the second half they scored again but when Nani played Benzema in he managed to equalize for us with a scuffed shot.

We have a cup match next against Bolton so may have to play my 2nd team.

Steve Alban was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Bolton Wanderers.

Manchester City lost 5 - 3 to Bolton Wanderers on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Ganso scored the only goal for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sturridge missed City's first penalty and Bolton scored all of theirs so went through to the next round.