English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Man City progressed through to the next round of The Shield after beating WBA 4-2. Goals from Nimely, Benzema, and Hernandez(2) helped see off West Brom who had two men sent off during the game.

Fábio COENTRÃO has completed his move to Manchester City from Tottenham Hotspur for £15,000,000

Kieran TRIPPIER has completed his move to Burnley from Manchester City for £3,022,600

• 1 month later...

not sure whether anyone in this ec is still here' date=' but decided to rejoin and take over blackburn anyway.[/quote']

Welcome back! Most of the forumers have left but there is still a few of us here. You've taken over a good team there in Blackburn.

It would be great if all the old forumers from this ec came back. I thought this was a great setup. Then again I am biased! :D

• 1 month later...

Man City 0-3 Arsenal

Our bid for a third league title in a row took a massive blow last night when we lost despite us having the majority of possession and most shots. 3 first half goals by Arsenal meant they went to the top of the league by 2 points with 5 games to go.

The day didn't end there. In the second half both Alves and Toure got sent off. Toure misses the next league match but Alves is out for the next 3 games.

• 2 weeks later...

WBA 0-0 Man City

With my City only managing a goalless draw against Albion and Arsenal winning a 5-4 thriller against Liverpool, meant that Arsenal now lead by a point. With Palace also winning means it puts 3 teams in contention of winning the Premiership.

Man City 6-0 Newcastle

Thrashed Newcastle, and with Arsenal losing to Leeds and Palace drawing with Albion, we are now back in first position.

Points after 37 games

1st - Man City 75 pts

2nd - Arsenal 73 pts

3rd - Palace 72pts

One game left to go as we visit Wigan and Arsenal play Wolves. Palace could still mathematically win the title but it's extremely unlikely that they can overcome our superior goal difference.

So either Arsenal will win their first title or we can claim our 3rd sucessive Premiership title.

Man City 6-0 Newcastle

Thrashed Newcastle' date=' and with Arsenal losing to Leeds and Palace drawing with Albion, we are now back in first position.

[u']Points after 37 games[/u]

1st - Man City 75 pts

2nd - Arsenal 73 pts

3rd - Palace 72pts

One game left to go as we visit Wigan and Arsenal play Wolves. Palace could still mathematically win the title but it's extremely unlikely that they can overcome our superior goal difference.

So either Arsenal will win their first title or we can claim our 3rd sucessive Premiership title.

Wolverhampton Wanderers manager cheer for Manchester city manager for 3rd successive Premiership title

Thanks but do us a favour and get a result against Arsenal. :)

Bro i fail' date=' 4-4

[b']Wolverhampton Wanderers manager unhappy with the result as they lead 3 goals but 2nd half Arsenal chase back to make it 4-4. Wolverhamption manager yell at the team due to lost of forus 2nd half and advice team next game do not happen again.[/b]

Wolverhampton issue a warning letter to all players.

MAN CITY WIN 3RD PREMIERSHIP TITLE!

Wigan 0-2 Man City

Hernandez and Nani get the goals as Man City win their 3rd title in a row. Arsenal only draw 4-4 against Wolves so Crystal Palace move up to 2nd after beating Newcastle 3-0.

Karim Benzema is awarded Player of the Season.

Manager Steve Alban added "I can't believe we have won our third title in a row! I am so pleased for the lads and the fans. We are going to see if we can change it up and add new faces to the team and look forward to going for it again next season."

Man City Transfer News

Pablo Hernandez may be offloaded to Crystal Palace.

Sebastian Coates has been loaned to Cambridge.

MAN CITY WIN 3RD PREMIERSHIP TITLE!

Wigan 0-2 Man City

Hernandez and Nani get the goals as Man City win their 3rd title in a row. Arsenal only draw 4-4 against Wolves so Crystal Palace move up to 2nd after beating Newcastle 3-0.

Karim Benzema is awarded Player of the Season.

Manager Steve Alban added "I can't believe we have won our third title in a row! I am so pleased for the lads and the fans. We are going to see if we can change it up and add new faces to the team and look forward to going for it again next season."

Man City Transfer News

Pablo Hernandez may be offloaded to Crystal Palace.

Sebastian Coates has been loaned to Cambridge.

Bro Steve Alban congrat! I was on the stand and saw you beat Wigan. Your team amazing and i had inform my players about you. Steve Alban is role model and my players love you alot. Bro once again congrat your 3rd title.

Wolverhampton Wanderers aim for top 3rd position next season

• 4 weeks later...

Mon 6 May Friendly [H] 0 - 1 Fulham

Tue 7 May Friendly [H] 4 - 1 Darlington 1883

Wed 8 May Friendly [A] 3 - 2 Milton Keynes Dons

Thu 9 May Friendly [H] 2 - 0 Cambridge United

Fri 10 May Friendly [H] 1 - 2 Stoke City

Sat 11 May Division 1 [H] 2 - 3 Swansea City

Tue 14 May SMFA Shield Group H [A] 3 - 0 PSV

Wed 15 May Division 1 [A] 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

Sat 18 May Division 1 [A] 1 - 0 Aston Villa

So far this season. Unhappy with performance thou last fixture beat Aston Villa away.

Tue 21 May SMFA Shield Group H [H] 2 - 2 Montpellier HSC

Wed 22 May Division 1 [H] 1 - 2 Crystal Palace

Sat 25 May Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 Manchester United

Mon 27 May English Championship Cup Round 1 [H] 1 - 1 Notts County

Wolverhampton Wanderers win 4 - 3 on penalties.

Tue 28 May SMFA Shield Group H [H] 4 - 2 Stuttgart

• 2 weeks later...

was unable to prevent a Wolverhampton Wanderers defeat to Stoke City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have lost to Stoke City 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Lewandowski scored all 3 goals for Wolverhampton Wanderers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After lose steak, finally Manager of Wolverhampton Wanderers change of tactical.

For last 5 games, 4 win 1 draw

Wed 7 Aug Division 1 [A] 5 - 0 Manchester United

Sat 10 Aug Division 1 [H] 2 - 2 Charlton Athletic

Wed 14 Aug Division 1 [A] 5 - 0 Peterborough United

Sat 17 Aug Division 1 [H] 3 - 2 Manchester City

Tue 20 Aug SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 [A] 5 - 0 Lille OSC

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool 0 - 2 CRYSTAL PALACE

M.DANNY 24

M.MANDŽUKIĆ 51

Great performance tonight after a loss of manchester city ' date=' we are now with 14 points in front of them ... 8 matchs left , i'm really optimistic to won the title[/quote']

Well this season you will win the title for sure but next season i will not show mercy and will come for you :)