English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT!

I just hope the Division 1 teams don't go for low rated talents instead of big rated guys' date=' cuz The Div.4,3 and 5 teams will be left with none.:o[/quote']

and Plus The division 1 teams wont get as Much as Money for them,as they will be less Important to there team and they wont make any profit coz there wages will catch up, so they could be Losing Money :P

Only super keeper Michel Vorm, defensive whiz Neil Taylor, riser Kemy Agustein, talented winger Scott Sinclair and the ever versatile Leroy Lita will escape the Swansea purge as they attempt to avoid the drop.

So if any of you are Swansea fans or like any players, feel free to bid when the gameworld opens :)

All of West Ham available

Cash and mid 80 for Parker :)

Only super keeper Michel Vorm' date=' defensive whiz Neil Taylor, riser Kemy Agustein, talented winger Scott Sinclair and the ever versatile Leroy Lita will escape the Swansea purge as they attempt to avoid the drop.

So if any of you are Swansea fans or like any players, feel free to bid when the gameworld opens :)[/quote']

I think internal bids are gona be coming last.

everyone has set their eyes for the majority of the external players :P

Just had a look at City's schedule, not too bad a draw in the SMFA Cup, first 5 league games are :

Blackburn (A)

Swansea (H)

Wolves (H)

United (A)

Arsenal (H)

Then I noticed this:

19 Sep English Championship Cup Round 1 [H] - Ebbsfleet United

Total value of Ebbsfleet's squad is 150k.......:D

I start my Ipswich town managerial reign with a friendly at (currently) unmanaged Barnet. I then face Drink's Wrexham at the Racecource on the 31st August, I am looking forward to our encounter.

I am host to firstly Portsmouth and then West Ham at the beginning of the league season, not an easy start by any means.

I think internal bids are gona be coming last.

everyone has set their eyes for the majority of the external players :P

Yeah i know, hence why the values people are transfer listed at are the exact p/e values, so if someone puts a bid in it doesn't affect me :)

Yeah i know' date=' hence why the values people are transfer listed at are the exact p/e values, so if someone puts a bid in it doesn't affect me :)[/quote']

True, but when an England international is available (And probably joining spurs) im sure it will get interest from one of the prem teams.

(Already had 2 enquiries, so meh :P)

7777 United

8000 City

Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Since he's a Kiwi' date=' I should correct what you said. 'Talk about quick fingers. Your [b']sheep[/b] must love you'

:P

Anyway, everyone is avaliable at Nottingham Forrest for a good offer.