English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Hope will be full when it's open...

1000 post in this thread =).

no i hope it won't be so i could get a team!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Reserve then ;)

i won't pay mate! plus it won't be a disaster because i am going to leave an arsenal for that! So its win-win for me anyway, good club or good setup full of forumers! ;)

Stupid asking this as I doubt anyone would want to give a rival football club any tips but' date=' meh!.

Can anyone give me any tips for transfers in an EC? I don't want to get left behind by the other teams in D2, if you know what I mean.

This is my first EC from the start, so I am a noob :P[/quote']

the main difference i would say, is after your first set of transfers make sure you've got a decent sized squad like 25+ as minimum just due to the added extra league games and the cup games at the start of the season, esle it can end up crippling you fitness wise, main difference if your not in the top div in an e.c i find anyway's

Did any clubs have any free transfers this morning?

I woke up to see 5 new players had arrived at Plymouth:

Your chairman has secured the signing of Julian GRAY from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of David BROWN from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Jon WORTHINGTON from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Willy TOPP from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Your chairman has secured the signing of Lee HENDRIE from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Over £3.5m of talent arrived. :)

Did any clubs have any free transfers this morning?

I woke up to see 5 new players had arrived at Plymouth:

Over £3.5m of talent arrived. :)

its coz your team was Under 21 Players,So soccermanager give you Free Agents till your team is Over 21 Players,good thing is you can sell them straight Away,As you didnt have to give any Money for them

its coz your team was Under 21 Players' date='So soccermanager give you Free Agents till your team is Over 21 Players,good thing is you can sell them straight Away,As you didnt have to give any Money for them[/quote']

Are you sure I'll be able to sell them? My squad will go down to less than 21.

Are you sure I'll be able to sell them? My squad will go down to less than 21.

Well get your Players first,the ones u want,and buy some 10k Players,just for the short term,So u can do 2 for 1 deals with external then u can sell the free agent Players for a bit of Cash :) u will Know what to do Mate :P

i think what he's referring to is that they come in and aren't transfer banned

you can't sell under 21 player squad players as usual

anyone want a friendly match for sunday?

Spot On mate :P and when i get my team i can give you a Friendly ?

Thought so. My concern is that there are 3 or 4 players in my squad who will go down -3 or -4 next week. I won't be able to ged rid of them before the NPower League 2 review. :(

Just put Them in swap Deals As quickly as u can and try to get the best Deal out of them while u can

no worries matey ' date=' if your in before it opens or it opens earlier than stated(because it opens at 8pm sunday match time) then just throw me in a request(portsmouth)[/quote']

Well i prob get a division 3 team, so u will win and i dont mind doing it another date, coz it looks like Josh wants a Match so i can wait Mate :P

Accepted.

Another quick question' date=' can you make more than three substitutions in a friendly?[/quote']

nah matey unfortunately its the usual 3

Well i prob get a division 3 team' date=' so u will win and i dont mind doing it another date, coz it looks like Josh wants a Match so i can wait Mate [/quote']

yeah matey no worries thurs will be fine i always like to do as many friendlies as pos start of season to trial a few formations out anyways

Looking forward to this div 2 challenge.

I had Forest in 7515, and built an awesome team and won the play-offs. Sad I quit them but everyone else left their teams.

Im gonna use the same tranfer strategy for this West Ham team. Should be fun :)