English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

So your the bugger who landed them' date=' When it opened to reserve i clicked on them only to get someone has already reserved haha.

Looking forward to our games :)[/quote']

Haha, ah well. For me, it was either Newcastle or one of the Manchester teams.

You selling Cahill?

Finally got my shortlist sorted out, just spent the past 4 hours searching about. Hopefully ill be success full with them :), Nice Pre-Season friendly tonight against Norwich, Gonna play could youngsters try them out. Also send a few messages to managers about players so thats looking up too :) , :D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i am going to take a div 3 team (hope MUTD our plan will work :P) and i would love to create a team with young players with average rating 85. but i see that some big clubs will try to get that kind of players, lets hope i will manage to buy most of the players i want :)

and yes i agree that big clubs must leave U85 players to the smaller ones. if this happens then the setup will be very competitive and active ;) loans are good too but won't last forever

Well got some of my targets sorted at sunderland hoping to get a few without competition but I'm not counting on it will be looking to get a first team of solid players and then a second team of 85-89 players with some talents and higher rated risers and I will be picking up lower rated big risers unless there's conpetition I will also be buying players under 85 rated to add to the youth squad if I feel theve got talent.

can't wait for this to open properly:D

same as most on here i've already gone through a shortlist of guys i'd like to bring in, got a decent amount of cash too at pompey:confused:

which means i should be able to bid well when it/if comes down to a multi bidder situation

not going too go to crazy though with high ov players, going to concentrate in getting a fully manned competitve squad up first which is pretty level on rating's then i can concentrate in the next transfer gap(t.B) on bringing in the luxury players, only having 22 squad players need to bring in atleast 6-8 new faces if possible im thinking to be competitve for the promotion push

Same' date=' i was excited for 7777, But 8000 looks a lot better[/quote']

Not sure if it will be better but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Anyone else watching the United Arsenal game? I think some bottles are going to receive punishment from Arsene in this match. :o

Not sure if it will be better but I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Anyone else watching the United Arsenal game? I think some bottles are going to receive punishment from Arsene in this match. :o

i am, De gea is doing good and what a goal by young :eek:

yeah same,i can see 8000 being a good League

i am' date=' De gea is doing good and what a goal by young :eek:

yeah same,i can see 8000 being a good League[/quote']

I'm glad to see him get a confidence boost, I'm not a United fan, I just want the lad to do well, but that was a weeeakkk penalty from Van Persie, seemed like he just hit it into the ground.

Ergh, Rooney scored... I don't mind United scoring in general but Rooney... Sigh...

Already quit a club so I can get one in here...

I left a real Madrid side!

Love it :D

Looking at the West Ham squad, really wish I'd taken them now... I love Saints but I'm going to struggle to build a competitive Championship side with what I've got here, but the things you can do with that West Ham squad, boy oh boy. Gonna be the team to beat this season surely.