English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Good luck to everyone who is after a club! :)

This is the first set-up I have been involved in from the beginning so am excited about being able to throw in some transfer bids for externals.

If everyone that wants to buy the players I do sits on thier hands for the next 24 hours or so, that would be great! :D

Don't know weather to run the risk of missing out on a stack of decent clubs chasing after one certain team I know multiple people will be going for or just settle for something decent that I'll be guaranteed to get.

Do guarantee, Coz it takes you to ur home page and its means wasting Time, and Quite alot teams will be gone Mate, what division u going for ?

Do guarantee' date=' Coz it takes you to ur home page and its means wasting Time, and Quite alot teams will be gone Mate, what division u going for ?[/quote']

My head says D5, my heart says the mighty Sky Blues. Think this could be my only chance of getting them in a forum set-up.....:(

u should of lefted a different Club Mate' date='But trust me at 8 it will open and around 50 teams will be lefted[/quote']

It was my first gameworld that I joined but 've never won anything there just accumulated 680 points in 3 years and had 4 clubs.

I wanted to join one of the new worlds which had 5 leagues in and a club that I have wanted to manage. Plus a gameworld with loads of active managers and forumers in will be interesting to say the least.