English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Doing my Bit

:)

The offer for Jeffrey SCHLUPP of Leicester City from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matthew MILLS of Leicester City from Burnley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The loan offer for Neil DANNS of Leicester City from Darlington has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Lee PELTIER of Leicester City from Gateshead has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Unlucky Duffman :(.

that was ash :P we swapped computers (he went on the ipad) i was still logged in and he didn't realise. Im Sunderland by the way Shame ash can't get in this is the first time we've had this problem but seems it will be a problem in the future :(

that was ash :P we swapped computers (he went on the ipad) i was still logged in and he didn't realise. Im Sunderland by the way Shame ash can't get in this is the first time we've had this problem but seems it will be a problem in the future :(

Its the same with me and my Brother, the sole reason we are in this setup is that we both reserved a team.

Was wondering why he said Aaron :P.

Even for premiership sides it will be difficult to get players' date=' I'm struggling a bit myself. Whats everyone doing, getting a player for every position at once or getting them over time? I have an idea what I'll do :)[/quote']

Got my bids in for my first and second team :P

if i get all of them ill be laughing!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

THANK YOU MUTD!!! Yes you are quick, you got hudds for me! Thanks!

so guys i am huddersfield manager! lets hope i will buy all the guys i want!

And i am 16 too!!

AS FOR ARSENAL, NO COMMENTS, I JUST SAW THE GOALS, THERE IS NO DEFENCE! :(