English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

I've took over Hartlepool (the team I support). Good luck to everyone else in this setup.

It's exciting chasing all these new players. I'm a bit gutted I only have 7.1m to spend as there's loads of players I'd like to sign. Oh well that's all part of the game.

Welcome in mate :)

I've took over Hartlepool (the team I support). Good luck to everyone else in this setup.

It's exciting chasing all these new players. I'm a bit gutted I only have 7.1m to spend as there's loads of players I'd like to sign. Oh well that's all part of the game.

Boooo Hartlepool scum

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

oh i am exhausted! its very hard, i am sure i am doing everything wrong i have bid for many players and in case that every bid is accepted, i will have then only 21 players. i am going not to use all my money as i don't want a minus balance in he future. i made loans too, but i guess i won't get someone as a loan. i can't do something else so i stop right now. lets see tomorrow what happens. good luck everyone, except the ones who try to buy players i want!

oh i am exhausted! its very hard' date=' i am sure i am doing everything wrong i have bid for many players and in case that every bid is accepted, i will have then only 21 players. i am going not to use all my money as i don't want a minus balance in he future. i made loans too, but i guess i won't get someone as a loan. i can't do something else so i stop right now. lets see tomorrow what happens. good luck everyone, except the ones who try to buy players i want![/quote']

What bout me, I have 18 Players,can only put 1 Player in a deal :rolleyes: I hope i get free agents tomoz morning

and Has Anyone got loans they can loan MK DONS :D

Rivalry apart B)

Good luck this season

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

What bout me' date=' I have 18 Players,can only put 1 Player in a deal :rolleyes: I hope i get free agents tomoz morning

and Has Anyone got loans they can loan MK DONS :D[/quote']

how do you search for free agents?

Rivalry apart B)

Good luck this season

Rivalry? Not so much now days...

I actually support Darlo and want them back in the Football League so it can't be that bad of a rivalry :P

Hopefully... along with York and Gateshead.

Did you see the Grimsby manager with their fans at the match at your place?