English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

You cant. He will get free agents as he only has 18 players. He cannot choose the free agents though

ahh i got it now, thanks! iok i admit riece is in a harder position than me! :P

You have dons, right? we are going to play together in the first game the season next saturday :)

Did you see the Grimsby manager with their fans at the match at your place?

Yeah it was a good match, both teams played well. Didnt think we would win.. we had an awful start. I saw something happening at the main stand.. but dad made us go..Is that what your talking about?

lukaku to yeovil (spell it right?) and sturridge to leyton. this decisions are right these two teams need seriously these guys!

I've got bids to bring in 11 players to Hartlepool.

Matt James from Man United joins Hartlepool and becomes my first signing at the club (on loan) and I'll be looking for another 2 players to come in on loan.

Out of my 11 bids, 6 are to bring in on loan. Obviously the limit is 3 players so out of those I am hoping to reach the loan limit.

I have also made 5 transfer offers to bring in players permanently. Fingers crossed these deals all go through.

Haha definitely!

Division 3 is about to get crazy! :P

yeah thats what i think too! Div 1, what? :P

guys all big setups have many things like a prediction thread or a tranfer news thread and a results/match reports thread. i think that everyone who has an idea can post it and if its a good one and people like it we can make it work. what do you think

The offer for Joey O'BRIEN of West Ham United from Tranmere Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good deal all round. He will be Tranmeres highest rated player, and the £3 million will be very usefull for me.

West Ham have made 14 bids, most are unchallenged except for the odd young riser. If I get all my targets I will have a pretty good starting 11, but wont have any cash.

Once I get around £15 million from selling Nolan and Noble, I will build a second team.

Got a feeling I may struggle with depth, especially the start of the season with 3 games a week.

yeah thats what i think too! Div 1' date=' what? :P

guys all big setups have many things like a prediction thread or a tranfer news thread and a results/match reports thread. i think that everyone who has an idea can post it and if its a good one and people like it we can make it work. what do you think[/quote']

a result/match report thread has already been created :P

Hopefully i get two more transfers :D

ok sorry but we can create many other things!

THEMONKEYHANGER you were in EC7777 too, right? what div are you here?

Decided to leave while im ahead' date=' got too many clubs going at the moment so i'm going wish you all good luck. I'd neglect the Doncaster side i took so i think it's best that someone else has the chance.[/quote']

Competitive transfer market was too much for some i see ;)

Made 10 initial bids tonight; all except two are without competition so hopefully i can land most of my main targets.

Notts County will also be contacting Div 1/2 managers about possible loans in the coming days as well :)