English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

19 external bids in. Gone for a mix of youth players and cheap-ish experienced players. I plan on keeping Chopra, Bullard and Bowyer for the team, neither of the three are included in any of my deals, as of this current time.

Will probably make more bids tomorrow morning, need to consider some options first.

The offer for Scott WAGSTAFF of Charlton Athletic from Carlisle United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£500k that I'm happy to spend.

Just going to bulk up a little to start off with. Most of my signings will come after the first game as it'll be a weekend, and I'll have time off school then. Would like to loan in a full back and central midfielder though. Any 78-84 loans going?

Hoping to enjoy myself here.. :)

18 bids in, think I've put in competitive bids for all the players that have other team's bids on, but I'm really quite new to this so I could be way off. Put waaaayyy over on all the main players I wanted so I really hope I get them, a few others are close though, and if many of my other uncontested bids get bid on it could get a bit close. Fingers crossed that tommorow I wont wake up to see 50 more bids on my players.

Don't think I'll stick around as I've left better teams..

Took Carlisle' date=' but I'll see..[/font']

First team bids in for all 11 players. As well as 2 second string players of very good quality.

All bids a pretty good quality for any competition, so should get prettt much all my men!

Doncaster Rovers Football Club

Took over Doncaster In Divison 2, will look to finish in a comfortable top 13/14 place. Anyways, made a MASSIVE 45 bids for external players, where i hope to get atleast 20 :) If I manage to get the players I've bidded for I'd be extremely pleased and we may have the best 'squad' in Division 2, not saying the best starting 11 but the best squad, meaning good depth, a promising youth team, and the odd 3 or 4 star players ;) Can't wait for them to get accepted.

Looking to have a first team squad of 23-25 because of the 3 games a week, with 2 GK's 2 LB's 2 RB's 4 CB's 1 DEF 4 CM/DM's 4 WING 3 AM's and around 4 striker's. There's the first team squad, and the Youth System will hopefully have around 15-20 promising youngers aged 21 and under :)

Currently the side's best 11 is rated at 82, but I'm looking to boost this up to 85 or something near enough. I'm sure that can get me a top 12 or so and then in the second season I will look to have a go at promotion after a reshuffle in the squad.

Plan seems quite decent although it is still early, let's hope I get through with this.

Good Luck to Everybody in the GW! :D

Wanted to buy a premier league team but they were all gone , and unfortunately i wasn't online when the game world was open all championship teams and div 3 teams were taken :( So took a Div 4 side) Northampton town . It actually suck i got only 3m to spend i only can add 4 good players if i got lucky :(

But will still play in this setup Good luck everyone :)

Wanted to buy a premier league team but they were all gone ' date=' and unfortunately i wasn't online when the game world was open all championship teams and div 3 teams were taken :( So took a Div 4 side) Northampton town . It actually suck i got only 3m to spend i only can add 4 good players if i got lucky :(

But will still play in this setup Good luck everyone :)[/quote']

Made a bid for one of your players mate :)