English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Made a bid for one of your players mate :)

sorry mate i cannot sell you that guy at the moment, because if all my bids will be accepted and sell him to you too, i will have 20 players. i want to buy external players and i need as much bigger squad as possible. sorry once again :o

does anybody want to play a friendly with me in Thursday? I am Huddersfield manager and by the way who has Crewe Alexandra?

Anyone fancy helping out York City with some loans?

I've only got 21 players :L

yeah same situation at Bury.

Loans still won't let you offer two players in P/e.:(

p/s Just saw in the newspaper that Agbolonhor or what ever is his name is for sale fo 25m?

Seriously? Who is gona pay that? I wouldn't buy him even for c.v.

Loads of talent and more quality players are available in the external market)

Just saying :P

yahooooooo finally got my target, in 1st when the setups open yesterday at 20:GT my target was barnsley and conventry but I can't get them so I get chesterfield, but now some one lefts Barnsley so I get it yahoooooooooo,chesterfield have no manager, go get that it is a good team;)

Emile HESKEY has completed his move to Leicester City from Aston Villa for £5' date='400,000[/b']

:P :p :rolleyes::o

perfect buy! As for arsenal i still can't believe it mate. it was logical but then again its so embarrassing. lets hope wenger will do something about that :rolleyes:

i accepted :)

cool matey.. :) ..

got sheff weds in a friendly weds.. town in a friendly thurs.. both matches at valley parade.. b nowt left of the city come friday morn :P ..

also in transfer news..

The offer for James HANSON of Bradford City from Rotherham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

hi all,

i was tempted to take my local team , ebbsfleet, for a challenge but didnt fancy a half filled div 5 so went with rotherham.

hoping to change the whole team except for 3 and hoping even more for help with loans from a prem. side.

20 bids made and not much competition, luckily.

good luck to everyone who sticks with their team for the season.

cool matey.. :) ..

got sheff weds in a friendly weds.. town in a friendly thurs.. both matches at valley parade.. b nowt left of the city come friday morn :P ..

also in transfer news..

The offer for James HANSON of Bradford City from Rotherham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i have riece in the first league game in the season and Crewe Alexandra (or something like that on Wednesday :)

hi all' date='

i was tempted to take my local team , ebbsfleet, for a challenge but didnt fancy a half filled div 5 so went with rotherham.

hoping to change the whole team except for 3 and hoping even more for help with loans from a prem. side.

20 bids made and not much competition, luckily.

good luck to everyone who sticks with their team for the season.[/quote']

good luck to you too mate!

and WEST BROM. LEAVE YOUNG PLAYERS TO SMALL TEAMS!!!

good luck to you too mate!

and WEST BROM. LEAVE YOUNG PLAYERS TO SMALL TEAMS!!!

Why should they :confused: there intitaled to gp for anyone they want. As a big team there not going to avoid signing a 82 rated 18 year old who's dubbed the next Messi or something just because there's some small teams who want him ... That's what makes this a completive set up everyone has to fight for the players they want.

Why should they :confused: there intitaled to gp for anyone they want. As a big team there not going to avoid signing a 82 rated 18 year old who's dubbed the next Messi or something just because there's some small teams who want him ... That's what makes this a completive set up everyone has to fight for the players they want.

:P:P

yes mate, but if every big team bids for players smaller teams want the big teams will probably won and then the gap between first two leagues teams and all the other teams will be huge and the GW won't be that good.