English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

yes mate' date=' but if every big team bids for players smaller teams want the big teams will probably won and then the gap between first two leagues teams and all the other teams will be huge and the GW won't be that good.[/quote']

No .. You've got this wrong the big teams leave the risers to the little teams not the talents and young players it's like for example me bidding on Ter-Stegen (which I'm not) .. Okay he's a riser but by the end of the season he could easily be 87 if he performs well and looks like he's going to big so what your saying is us big clubs shouldn't bid om him when to be fair we could. I know all about forum filled set ups and the little teams getting helped but the bigger clubs have to help themselves before they help others and no one should be told they can't bid for a player .. Its up to them what they want to do with there team :rolleyes:

Offered. I fancy a game against my local team.

You can not believe how relieved I was this morning when I logged onto SM to see no new club messages. Thank God :P

Cheers :) and i hope i win,coz its on my Birthday on the 1st :P and i had 7 messages phewww,They were players on my shortlist :D

looked up a player on wikipedia, free agent from an east european country, forgotten his name.

anyway, he is dead and died quite a while ago, i hope no one signs him as a riser (i do remember his name wasnt jesus so no point in hoping).

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

No .. You've got this wrong the big teams leave the risers to the little teams not the talents and young players it's like for example me bidding on Ter-Stegen (which I'm not) .. Okay he's a riser but by the end of the season he could easily be 87 if he performs well and looks like he's going to big so what your saying is us big clubs shouldn't bid om him when to be fair we could. I know all about forum filled set ups and the little teams getting helped but the bigger clubs have to help themselves before they help others and no one should be told they can't bid for a player .. Its up to them what they want to do with there team :rolleyes:

ok you are right. i just was angry because for almost every player i want, a big team wants him too. i won't get more than a couple of players :(

Cmon fellas' date=' doesn't anybody want a friendly against York?

And could anybody help me out for some loans? Especially those people in WC10000 who I helped![/quote']

Wolves it's available for friendly..and about loans maybe I can help you after my bids are complete.

Wolves it's available for friendly..and about loans maybe I can help you after my bids are complete.

Okay, ill stick a bid in soon :)

Also...

I am very disappointed with SM. I could not believe it when I discovered I had 21 players for York. I know that they have more than that, just check their website! I live in York, which is why I took them, and SM have given me players who dont even play fot York! Instead of getting te actual squad, I've got 21 plAyers, a lot of which dont play for York anymore, or never did in the first place! I've submitted Patrick Mclaughlin to the database, and many York and other conference players aren't even on the game! So yeah, I'm going to submit every York player, then buy them :P

Emile HESKEY has completed his move to Leicester City from Aston Villa for £5' date='400,000[/b']

:P :p :rolleyes::o

Good signing, I actually dont think thats too bad :P

Nice easy and already done and dusted pleasure dealing with you mate.

Yet' date=' XtremeFighter decided to leave Chesterfield after signing someone. I logged on this morning to see this.

Mr. Lyric has angered the Wycombe Wanderers fans by resigning from the club.

Wycombe Wanderers have appointed Mr. Lyric as the clubs new manager.

Sheffield Wednesday have appointed James Bolton as the clubs new manager.

Plymouth Argyle manager James Bolton has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge.

Starzx Ns has parted company with Italy as their national manager.

Ian Eltringham has angered the Sheffield Wednesday fans by resigning from the club.

Morecambe have appointed Napoli Fan as the clubs new manager.

Arsene Wenger has become the new Northampton Town manager.

Abed Aydin has angered the Northampton Town fans by resigning from the club.

The Northampton Town chairman has appointed Abed Aydin as the clubs new manager.

Arsene Wenger is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Northampton Town.

This is such a terrible sign! If you choose a club at the start of the setup then STICK WITH IT! The leavers are obviously unhappy with their squads. Luckily the majority didnt sign anyone.

does anybody want to play a friendly with me in Thursday? I am Huddersfield manager and by the way who has Crewe Alexandra?

Crewe would be me...lol

newcomer to the game, got attracted to this gameworld as there seem to gave plenty of interaction...got lots to learn from you experts! :)

Good signing' date=' I actually dont think thats too bad :P

Yet, XtremeFighter decided to leave Chesterfield after signing someone. I logged on this morning to see this.

This is such a terrible sign! If you choose a club at the start of the setup then STICK WITH IT! The leavers are obviously unhappy with their squads. Luckily the majority didnt sign anyone.[/quote']

Are 2-3 guys who take teams and after 5 min quit...they took about 5 teams and quit...Whatever I expect from this championship will be full in a week but lets send some VM's to forumers to join..

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Crewe would be me...lol

newcomer to the game' date=' got attracted to this gameworld as there seem to gave plenty of interaction...got lots to learn from you experts! :)[/quote']

ok good luck mate! :)

Are 2-3 guys who take teams and after 5 min quit...they took about 5 teams and quit...Whatever I expect from this championship will be full in a week but lets send some VM's to forumers to join..

It really annoys me when they do quit. I guarantee that some will leave after they have completely turned their team upside down.

Had about 14 bids in for quality players then realised I wouldn't have enough players left in the squad *face palm*

So having to trim down on who I'm going for and also getting in a few kids to boost the numbers.

As for the debate on "who should sign who" My stance is that bigger clubs should leave the risers that will generate a huge profit for the smaller clubs. BUT, it should never imply that big clubs should be barred from signing anyone. At the end of the day, I try to help out smaller teams whenever possible, but when you are told to stop bidding on players or to stear clear of certain age groups etc, then I couldn't care less for your sides size and wealth, just digging yourself a hole and I'd gladly push you in it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is all I'm saying, or could feed you in the future.

Cheers :) and i hope i win' date='coz its on my Birthday on the 1st :P and i had 7 messages phewww,They were players on my shortlist :D[/quote']

I will wish you a happy Birthday now just incase I am not on the forums on Thursday. Happy Birthday :P

Atm I will probably only get three players as I can not afford to compete with the big clubs.