English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

My team will be relegated this season.

i see the thread is empty now, but i guess 1 hour before the deals get accepted, it will become active again! Some guys withdraw their offers and make new ones but i haven't change my initial offers. Lets hope i did right :P

i see the thread is empty now' date=' but i guess 1 hour before the deals get accepted, it will become active again! Some guys withdraw their offers and make new ones but i haven't change my initial offers. Lets hope i did right :P[/quote']

All threads aren't very active now...everybody had a life too!

All threads aren't very active now...everybody had a life too!

i know but today i have nothing to do and in two weeks a very hard school year starts for me so i try to be very active in SM and relax as much as i can :P

After the chaos of the transfers I forgot to post my friendly result last night:

Portsmouth 2-2 Reading

L.Varney 15

J.Kebe 27

J.Tabb 47

A.Mokoena 70

Possession

38% 62%

Total Shots

17 5

Shots On Target

13 2

Corners

7 5

Yellow Cards

1 2

Red Cards

0 0

I must admit, I played a slow, defensive, counter attacking game against Pompey which resulted in our high possession and our low total shots. All in all I am likeing the formation and I am happy with the result.

Good game Dan.

The offer for Ralf FAHRMANN of FC Schalke 04 from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cant belive i was the only person to bid for him played all four of Schalkes games and should rise

The offer for Raphaël VARANE of Real Madrid from Charlton Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not sure ill get but i got another player in mind

The offer for Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona from Charlton Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should get him but only two bids for him.

]Cant belive i was the only person to bid for him played all four of Schalkes games and should rise

[/b]

Not sure ill get but i got another player in mind

Should get him but only two bids for him.

Wanted to bid on him and another 84 GK from Germany but I saw a bid from Charlton...small club from Division 3 so I leaved them.

the offers for casnos, varane, fontas and iturbe all accepted! Lets hope i will get them all :):P and yes i wanted to bid for thiago too, but i was afraid of big clubs so i didn't. Silly me :P

The offer for Esteban ALVARADO of AZ from Colchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great deal for me, no competition for AZ's new first keeper.

The offer for Javier MARTINA of Toronto FC from Colchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Decent riser, got him for just 170k, so I'm happy :)

A few bids accepted for Norwich;

The offer for Ricardo CARVALHO of Real Madrid from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Linked with moves away from Madrid, meaning he could keep atleast a 92 rating if he gets first team action. Pretty happy with that.

The offer for Jérôme BOATENG of Bayern München from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayern München will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty confident on getting him with the players I offered. He's playing in the starting back four for Bayern now so should push on to get a 90 if they perform this season.

The offer for Arruda HELTON of FC Porto from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very suprised I got him without competition! Porto's current starting keeper and I can definately see him pushing on for a rise if Porto do well in both the league and champions league. Though it could be tricky with AVB and Falcao gone.

The offer for Chris LÖWE of Borussia Dortmund from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dormund's back up LB while Schmelzer is out injured, in for a hugeeeeeeeee rise if he keeps being picked and delighted to have the highest bid of just £750k! :eek:

The offer for Petar GRBIC of Olympiacos from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A player playing in Greece who should be getting a decent rise next time around!

Happy with these so far, more to come later :)

The offer for Lucho GONZALEZ of Marseille from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Claudio MARCHISIO of Juventus from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Éric ABIDAL of Barcelona from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Also bids accepted on: Sekou Sanago,Papa Sene and Markiet..10k players should get them as I have the highest bids.

Also bids accepted on: Sekou Sanago' date='Papa Sene and Markiet..10k players should get them as I have the highest bids.[/quote']

Also have a £52k bid on Sene, didn't know whether or not to withdraw and let lower league teams get him though. I promise not to bid for anymore risers, thats me done for now :)