English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Vágner LOVE of CSKA Moskva from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Mendes ELIAS of Atlético Madrid from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Michal KADLEC of Bayer Leverkusen from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Silvestre VARELA of FC Porto from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jeronimo CACAU of VfB Stuttgart from Bristol City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These players will definatley be joining as there was no competition :D

The offer for Dale JENNINGS of Bayern München from Bristol City has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayern München will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is a tough one, anyone of 3 teams could win this lad. :o

The offer for Yuto NAGATOMO of Internazionale from Bristol City has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quietly confident ive won this lad but you never can be sure with soccermanager...... :o

Who do you think will get him(gotze)?

Blackbool bid it's about 17,8 mil.

Tottenham 22,8 mil.

Arsenal 22,9.

Everybody had good bids but the value at the Blackpool players will go low,because the charmain of Dormund can't value the players high...It's between Spurs and Arsenal but I think Arsenal will get him.

The offer for Bernd LENO of VfB Stuttgart from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. VfB Stuttgart will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My first choice keeper hopefully who will get a good rise and a very talented keeper who is getting games to replace Adler at Leverkusen while he is injured :)

The offer for Ibrahim AFELLAY of Barcelona from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very cheap for his age and rating, linked with a move away from Barcelona and hopefully he gets it and hopefully he comes to me instead of Leeds :)

Douglas Costa,Soldado are signed,sealed and will be delivered later :D

Really surprised i was the only person to bid for Costa, But thats good for me. Chung Yong lee is the lad going out for him, Shame he broke his leg would have kept him other wise

Soldado also joines, I think WBA had a bid in for him not sure but his mine now also shocked no one bar WBA even shortlisted him yet alone chellenged me. Strong 90 in spain scoring goals for fun. C.EAGLES + R.BLAKE going out for him.

Also have bids on Pazzini and Valbuena on the cards though i face though bids for both,

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Also Lowe will be available for loan on arrival' date=' should be getting a rise so hang on in there :)[/quote']

good buy mate ;)

Blackbool bid it's about 17' date='8 mil.

Tottenham 22,8 mil.

Arsenal 22,9.

Everybody had good bids but the value at the Blackpool players will go low,because the charmain of Dormund can't value the players high...It's between Spurs and Arsenal but I think Arsenal will get him.[/quote']

Not entirely true. At Swansea one of my 85's was worth 8.9 million and my 87 was worth 9.6 million. So their bid may be higher than you think ;)

The offer for Aleksey CHERKASOV of Sillamäe Kalev from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Sillamäe Kalev will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This is the first and only one of my bids to be accepted so far today, a very nice 70 rated riser who's getting first team appearances in Estonia at only 16 years of age. Currently I'm tied on 51k bids with Blackpool and Ipswich, so its going to be the SM lottery which decides who gets him... (surely they will favour the little guy :P)

This is the first and only one of my bids to be accepted so far today' date=' a very nice 70 rated riser who's getting first team appearances in Estonia at only 16 years of age. Currently I'm tied on 51k bids with Blackpool and Ipswich, so its going to be the SM lottery which decides who gets him... (surely they will favour the little guy :P)[/quote']

Why are bigger clubs allowed to offer more? Wrexham were beat at 50k :confused:

SM's system is insane

This is the first and only one of my bids to be accepted so far today' date=' a very nice 70 rated riser who's getting first team appearances in Estonia at only 16 years of age. Currently I'm tied on 51k bids with Blackpool and Ipswich, so its going to be the SM lottery which decides who gets him... (surely they will favour the little guy :P)[/quote']

Probably you since you bidded last:p

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

the guys who have the bigger clubs (i mean arsenal, chelsea etc) are not forumers, right?

I mean how much your chairman allows you to pay

It's the same reason,your charmain won't you to pay much on a player because you don't have the same budget with Premier League teams...United had 30 M and you have 5-6 M..

EDIT: 1-2 days ago this thread had 6k views and now have 23k OMG!