English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

It's the same reason' date='your charmain won't you to pay much on a player because you don't have the same budget with Premier League teams...United had 30 M and you have 5-6 M..[/quote']

That's insanity. Although fair :confused:

The offer for Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mario GOTZE of Borussia Dortmund from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Honorato NILMAR of Villarreal from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Radamel FALCAO of Atlético Madrid from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. Atlético Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan ITURBE of FC Porto from Arsenal has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Porto will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hoping to get at least 3 of them.

Also loans will be decided once I finish my transfers and know who I'm going to keep in my squad.

My only bids to be accepted are Boateng (Jerome, not big George, unfortunately) and Hargreaves, Hargreaves I got waaaay outbid by Ipswich who apparently reeallllly wanted Hargreaves, must of been around max bid. Boateng I'm pretty sure I got, in competition with Norwich, and my players are worth roughly the same if a little more plus I put an extra mill on top, so that one surely has to go my way but you never know with SM sometimes.

Hoping to get at least 3 of them.

Also loans will be decided once I finish my transfers and know who I'm going to keep in my squad.

Good luck dude, I reeealllyyy wanted Thiago and Iturbe, as well as Gotze obviously, but unless I used up like all my cash I knew there was no chance of getting any of them, especially since I expect people have put max bids in on Thiago and Iturbe.

My only bids to be accepted are Boateng (Jerome' date=' not big George, unfortunately) and Hargreaves, [b']Hargreaves I got waaaay outbid by Ipswich who apparently reeallllly wanted Hargreaves[/b], must of been around max bid. Boateng I'm pretty sure I got, in competition with Norwich, and my players are worth roughly the same if a little more plus I put an extra mill on top, so that one surely has to go my way but you never know with SM sometimes.

6m thats absurd! Must have got caught up in the moment lol:p

My only bids to be accepted are Boateng (Jerome' date=' not big George, unfortunately) and Hargreaves, Hargreaves I got waaaay outbid by Ipswich who apparently reeallllly wanted Hargreaves, must of been around max bid. Boateng I'm pretty sure I got, in competition with Norwich, and my players are worth roughly the same if a little more plus I put an extra mill on top, so that one surely has to go my way but you never know with SM sometimes.

Good luck dude, I reeealllyyy wanted Thiago and Iturbe, as well as Gotze obviously, but unless I used up like all my cash I knew there was no chance of getting any of them, especially since I expect people have put max bids in on Thiago and Iturbe.[/quote']

Only me and arsenal put bids in for Thiago

Only me and arsenal put bids in for Thiago

Really? :eek:

I expected there to be loooooads, particularly with the amount of people interested in him, I wish I'd stuck one in now because I thought there'd be a load of biggun's going for him and I'd have no chance.

A load of my bids just got accepted, Huntelaar, Cisse (Papiss) are uncontested very happy about that as they were the big two I wanted, they both look in great scoring form so far and even if they don't continue it and rise they're still a good strike partnership. Also got Alain Traore, 85 Auxerre CM, got 5 goals in 4 games playing from midfield, played all 360 minutes. Then there's a few other uncontested risers and a couple contested risers. Don't think I've got Ter Stegen but everyone else I think I've got a good shout for. If I don't get a couple it's not the end of the world as there's still some in my looonnggg list of 50 odd players from Ligue 1 and Bundesliga who are untouched. Oh, and I didn't get Pires, so my hopeful epic midfield of Pires and Hargreaves is ruined. :(

But I'm very happy to bring in all the first teamers I was hoping for with Boateng the only contested one who I think I should get.

Wahey, Grimsby are looking good to go now!

The offer for Elfar Freyr HELGASON of AEK Athens from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

70 rated youngster. Should be one for the future. Stunned no-one else went for him but for 10k I'm happy.

The offer for Rodrigo POSSEBON of Santos from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rated 80, at Santos. A straight swap for Bryan Hughes and will be worth around £3m to my club. May even have a chance to rise in future.

The offer for Firmino SAMUEL of RSC Anderlecht from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Started 4 of Anderlecht's opening 5 games this season. Rated 78, hopeful of a rise.

The offer for Kaj RAMSTEIJN of Feyenoord from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Rated 78, played in all 4 of Feyenoord's games this season. Amazed nobody else bid, great signing for me.

Also.

The offer for Rodney STRASSER of Milan from Grimsby Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ishak BELFODIL of Lyon from Grimsby Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Lyon will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michael SCHULZE of VfL Wolfsburg from Grimsby Town has been accepted along with other club offers. VfL Wolfsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jerry VANDAM of Lille OSC from Grimsby Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Lille OSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Derk BOERRIGTER of Ajax from Grimsby Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Ajax will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Missed out on Schulze, think I've missed out on Boerrigter and Vandam but Strasser and Belfodil will be pretty close calls.

Look out D5. I'm just getting started! :P

Second wave of my transfers accepted. I overbid horribly for Thorgan Hazard (at least i get him) Overbid for Morata as well. :D:D

I know how you feel buddy, a few risers I bid for I'm like a mill over the other bids, and then Ter Stegen, the one I really wanted, I'm under by about 500k! I'm such a good judge of bids. :D

I know how you feel buddy' date=' a few risers I bid for I'm like a mill over the other bids, and then Ter Stegen, the one I really wanted, I'm under by about 500k! I'm such a good judge of bids. :D[/quote']

Yeah, i was always horrible in the transfer market. I always got who i wanted but my problem is overbidding like hell.

Who cares :P