English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Bury have been semi active in the transfer window in the opening stages.:)

The have got unchallenged bids for Pablo Insua, Alan Patrick and thats about it.:P

And a tons of challenged bids from all kind of teams.

for

-Iturbe

-Fierro(pretty confident of getting him)

-Draxler

-Deulofeu(overbidded for him but should get him)

-Ter Stegen(Put the max bid so i'm up for it)

-Sarabia(confident about him)

and thats about it for now.;)

The offer for Aurélian CHEDJOU of Lille OSC from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another player added to the ranks :)

The offer for Kevin-Prince BOATENG of Milan from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alexis SANCHEZ of Barcelona from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not confident on getting either of these :(

The offer for Antonio DI NATALE of Udinese from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Udinese will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not too sure on getting him, whats everyones opinions? :)

Bury have been semi active in the transfer window in the opening stages.:)

The have got unchallenged bids for Pablo Insua' date=' Alan Patrick and thats about it.:P

And a tons of challenged bids from all kind of teams.

for

-Iturbe

-Fierro(pretty confident of getting him)

-Draxler

[b']-Deulofeu(overbidded for him but should get him)[/b]

-Sarabia(confident about him)

and thats about it for now.;)

I'm assuming you're Brentford?

anyone wanna play a friendly thursday 1september' date=' if wanna play send me request of friendly my team name Barnsley:)[/quote']

Challenged, Wrexham

The offer for Eliaquim MANGALA of FC Porto from Charlton Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Porto will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alberto PALOSCHI of Milan from Charlton Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Diego REYES of Club América from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Érick TORRES of Chivas de Guadalajara from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Thomas KAMINSKI of RSC Anderlecht from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Lennart THY of Werder Bremen from Charlton Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Werder Bremen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Philippe COUTINHO of Internazionale from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Looking good atm

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

koval bid accepted, i bought vrsaljko for sure as i was the only one who bid for him! I bought for sure merkel and el kaoutari who is going to help as he id a def/dm and finally lets hope i will get hazard (not eden :P) and petersen too!

So far i have these deals accepted

koval

vrsalkjo, varane, fontas, el kaoutari

merkel, hazard, iturbe

petersen, casnos

Not so bad for now but for half of them i am not so sure i will get them!

I will give 16 players and 5,2M!

A few bids accepted at Reading:

The offer for Zvonko Pamic of Bayer Leverkusen from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very promising 20 year old on loan to MSV Duisburg from Bayer Leverkusen. Looking like he may get some game time and has already played 15 minutes for them coming on as a sub. 82 rated.

Transfer Message

The offer for Solomon Kvirkvelia of Rubin from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This monster of a CB at 6ft 6 is only 19 years old and he has already made his debut for Rubin. He has started five times for the Russian club and played the whole 90 minutes in each game. He has also been named on the bench four times. All in all he has been in the line-up for nine out of ten matches and is one to look out for. Surprised I got him hassel free. 76 rated.

The offer for Andy Polo of Universitario de Deportes from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Universitario de Deportes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I am surprised that only I and the Blackburn Rovers manager had bid on the Peruvian that is heavily linked with Arsenal and has been for weeks now. I am glad to say that I think our offer is better than Blackburn's but the depends on how the Universitario de Deportes chairman values the player that Blackburn offered. 16 years old. 76 rated.

The offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Milan from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No point on commenting on this players as our offer is nothing compared to other clubs.

Not a bad day.

Crystal Palace looking for a friendly game on thursday ;).

If you wanna get your butt kicked by Nottingham Forrest, then feel free to request one. ;)

Anyway, I got a couple of bid accepted for these players:

Matri

Nils Petersen

Zoran Tosic

Taiwo

Lombaerts

Ter Stegen

Nagatomo

Vandam

Coulibaly

Peybernes

So far so good. :)

Looking good atm

i wanted mangala but i had already bid for iturbe who is in Porto too. But its ok i got el Kaoutari without competition ;)

Looks like you're going to get him, I really wanted him so I'm gutted, I was going to bid max but I had to shave a bit off for other players, but it turns out I didn't even need to because I overbid on those players big time. I think I bid 3,000,001 for Ter Stegen, but unless your player's P/E is under his value due to his age then it looks like he's all yours.

If you wanna get your butt kicked by Nottingham Forrest' date=' then feel free to request one. ;)

Matri

Nils Petersen

Zoran Tosic

Taiwo

Lombaerts

Ter Stegen

Nagatomo

Vandam

Coulibaly

Peybernes

So far so good. :)[/quote']

I seem to be coming up against you on a lot of players. :D

Fancy telling me how much you bid for Molders and Isimat-Mirin? :P

ROSATI, Antonio

RIVAS, Nelson

JARDEL, Nivaldo

GRECO, Leandro

ORIOL, Joan

COKE, Andújar

INZAGHI, Filippo-Maybe, Got Comptetion

PAZIENZA, Michele :D A rated 88 coming to me

SIGTHORSSON, Kolbeinn

HLEB, Aleksandr, Maybe- Got Comptetion :D

MK DONS going for top 10 this season :)

just logged back in to see all my transfer bids have been accepted

pretty pleased as only 1 of them has another manager bidding on them

that guy is porto striker Kleber although i'm pretty confident as i bid chairman's max on him

other players confirmed on joining

B.Costil

I.Gueye

D.Simao

S.Lulic

Y.Kurtulus

M.Ortega

D.Blind

L.Marrone

now these are confirmed i can start getting rid of my current starting 11

If you wanna get your butt kicked by Nottingham Forrest' date=' then feel free to request one. ;)

Matri

Nils Petersen

Zoran Tosic

Taiwo

Lombaerts

Ter Stegen

Nagatomo

Vandam

Coulibaly

Peybernes

So far so good. :)[/quote']

i want petersen too mate but ireally don't know who will get him

ohh i just realised two of my players are loans! so that means that my team has only 26 players and with the deals i made i will have only 20, so i can't do all the deals except if i buy someone imediatelly probably a free agent.

My team :).

Amelia (88)

Schafer (89) Perea (89) Cassetti (89)

Matuzalem (87)

Karadeniz (88) Cheyrou (90) Kallstrom (90) Not Sure Mansare (85)

Zidan (88) Kone (85)

Second team

Amelia (88)

Shevcuhk (85) Krmas (85) Bellini (86)

Glaydson (84)

Castelen (84) Almiron (87) Shabana (80) Rojas (83)

Volkov (83) Samic (80)

And these can go on loan

Baris Atas DM/CM 80

Fabian Schonheim CB/LB 80

Cantanhede Rychely FW 80

Ramon Ocampo AM/Wing 80

Still have 5 Million left :)