English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Marco BORRIELLO of Roma from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My star striker, signed for an 82, 74 and 100k, not bad B)

The offer for M'baye NIANG of SM Caen from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. SM Caen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hopefully I got him, a talented 16 year old who is a key player for Caen now :)

The offer for Ola JOHN of FC Twente from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Twente will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A key player for Twente and is getting games and is due a rise :)

The offer for Baptiste REYNET of Dijon FCO from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ali M'MADI of Evian TG from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Benjamin JEANNOT of AS Nancy Lorraine from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Willy BOLY of AJ Auxerre from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. AJ Auxerre will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mathieu PEYBERNES of Sochaux from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Sochaux will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mohammed RABIU of Udinese from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some risers for my second team :)

The offer for Ricardo ALVAREZ of Internazionale from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised only 3 teams bid for him, hopefully I get him :)

The offer for Sanmartín JOSELU of Real Madrid from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will partner Borriello up front if he comes to me but it looks like Notts County have got him.

The offer for Marcos DINIZ of Milan from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Looks like Jozua beat me to this guy as well as well, darn you! :P

The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Schalke 04 will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Stuck in a bid just to see if I got him :P

i want petersen too mate but ireally don't know who will get him

ohh i just realised two of my players are loans! so that means that my team has only 26 players and with the deals i made i will have only 20' date=' so i can't do all the deals except if i buy someone imediatelly probably a free agent.[/quote']

If you want help you may buy a 10k player from me, for the small prize of 50k :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

If you want help you may buy a 10k player from me' date=' for the small prize of 50k :)[/quote']

no mate i just went for three young players with total amount of spending 24K ;)

when will these deals be completed? lets hope before my last two normal deals :P

no mate i just went for three young players with total amount of spending 24K ;)

when will these deals be completed? lets hope before my last two normal deals :P

Just wanted to help, would've accepted right away which would made the deal pretty fast. Could've gone down to 10k too ;)

Just wanted to help' date=' would've accepted right away which would made the deal pretty fast. Could've gone down to 10k too ;)[/quote']

sorry mate for being a little rude but i was just shocked! Ok tell me the name of the player and i will bid for 10K! thanks!

I think I've got him' date=' but you never know. :)[/quote']

ok we will see but i have a back-up solution in case you will get him ;)

Swansea have made a sea of changes in the effort of staying in the premier league. We have recently heard that the following players have definately signed for us:-Rodriguez Vincente, Piotr Trochowki, Ludovic Sane, Lars Bender, Ivan Corboda, Giampiero Pinzi.

However, the following players are undecided as of yet, as they have had multiple offers. But, they have written to us how certain they are of joining.

Alexis Sanchez (Confident)

Mathieu Bodmer (Confident)

Kim Kallstrom (Quietly confident)

Shinji Kagawa (Distantly hopeful)

Jose Callejon (Distantly hopeful)

Taye Taiwo (Quietly confident)

Mathieu Peybernes (Not likely)

Pinheiro Kleber (No chance)

Lombaerts (Distantly hopeful)

Owen Hargreaves (No chance)

These transfers will hopefully give us a strong, and experienced, core. Then good youth players, who will get better and better, shall fit around them giving us a good chance of staying in the league...hopefully :P

Swansea have made a sea of changes in the effort of staying in the premier league. We have recently heard that the following players have definately signed for us:-Rodriguez Vincente' date=' Piotr Trochowki, Ludovic Sane, Lars Bender, Ivan Corboda, Giampiero Pinzi.

However, the following players are undecided as of yet, as they have had multiple offers. But, they have written to us how certain they are of joining.

Maybe

Alexis Sanchez (Confident)

Mathieu Bodmer (Confident)

Kim Kallstrom (Quietly confident)

Shinji Kagawa (Distantly hopeful)

Jose Callejon (Distantly hopeful)

Taye Taiwo (Quietly confident)

Mathieu Peybernes (Not likely)

Pinheiro Kleber (No chance)

Lombaerts (Distantly hopeful)

Owen Hargreaves (No chance)

These transfers will hopefully give us a strong, and experienced, core. Then good youth players, who will get better and better, shall fit around them giving us a good chance of staying in the league...hopefully :P[/quote']

Is your bid for Kallstrom 700k over CV :)

I gave you the offending bid' date=' so I didn't take it that hard ;) It's up to you which one you want, just don't pick the GK. I'm Colchester.[/quote']

ok i went for the CM ;)

Doncaster will have a great squad, However we still need THREE loans for the season. Anyone who can help please PM me or VM me on the forums. It'll reduce your wage bill and give your fringe players games at the samee time so it benefits both clubs. Please get back to me anyone If you have 84+ loans available, Preferably a CB, CM, and FWD/CF.

Thank You!

And also 35 players should be arriving, 20 first teamers and 14-15 youth players. Im sure we can do better than our targeted top 12 finish in Division 2 :)

Another one that just got accepted at the Madejski Stadium:

The offer for Pablo Sarabia of Getafe from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Getafe will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This 19 year old winger captained Spain U19's to their Uefa Under 18's Championship this summer. He was transffered from Real Madrid to Getafe this year with Real Madrid having the option to buy back the Spaniard in two years. He looks like he will get game time at Getafe as he has already featured their first game this season against Levante which ended 1-1. Two bids were made for this youngster includeing ours and I think ours is better than Bury's. At least I hope.

For sure this will be full tomorrow.102/116 ...

Transfer Message

The offer for Marcio RAFINHA of Bayern München from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Diego LOPEZ of Villarreal from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Édinson CAVANI of Napoli from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-THE BEAAST

The offer for Nicolás BURDISSO of Roma from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Pablo HERNANDEZ of Valencia from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hou
The offer for Jan VERTONGHEN of Ajax from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Salomón RONDON of Málaga CF from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted along with other club offers. Málaga CF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-99% I'll get them

Transfer Message

The offer for Kevin MIRALLAS of Olympiacos from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Sebastian PRÖDL of Werder Bremen from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Gary MEDEL of Sevilla from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Clément GRENIER of Lyon from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Transfer Message

The offer for Afriyie ACQUAH of Palermo from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer Message

The offer for Ferhat OZTORUN of Trabzonspor from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Vitali VITSENETS of Shakhtar from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Shorpe have had some bids accepted.

Luca Castellazzi (GK) 250k plus Josh Lillis.

Sammy Traore (CB) 1.6M

David Belenguer (CB) 1.6M

Players with other clubs bids, not confident of getting these.

Aleksandr Hleb (AM/WING) 1.5M plus Michael Collins.

Filippo Inzaghi (CF) 500k plus Scott Vernon.

Shorpe have had some bids accepted.

Luca Castellazzi (GK) 250k plus Josh Lillis.

Sammy Traore (CB) 1.6M

David Belenguer (CB) 1.6M

Players with other clubs bids' date=' not confident of getting these.

Aleksandr Hleb (AM/WING) 1.5M plus Michael Collins.

Filippo Inzaghi (CF) 500k plus Scott Vernon.[/quote']

So your The Shorpe Manager Mate ;) tbh i dont think i will get them 2 rated 88's for MK Dons

243 messages :o:rolleyes:

Anyway got these fellas definitely

The offer for Oliver BAUMANN of SC Freiburg from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI of Borussia Dortmund from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Kostas FORTOUNIS of 1. FC Kaiserslautern from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Anthony KNOCKAERT of EA Guingamp from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These boys could be arriving too :)

The offer for Antonio DI NATALE of Udinese from Derby County has been accepted along with other club offers. Udinese will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Julian DRAXLER of FC Schalke 04 from Derby County has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Schalke 04 will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Lennart THY of Werder Bremen from Derby County has been accepted along with other club offers. Werder Bremen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Eliaquim MANGALA of FC Porto from Derby County has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Porto will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alberto PALOSCHI of Milan from Derby County has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pleased if I got a few of them :D

EDIT: Casnos bid accepted too :)

100% Chance

The offer for Danijel PRANJIC of Bayern München from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Thomas HITZLSPERGER of VfL Wolfsburg from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Hákon Atli HALLFREDSSON of FH from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rasmus SCHULLER of FC Honka from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ronan FINN of Shamrock Rovers from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

0-99%

The offer for Sekou SANOGO of FC Thun from Leicester City has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Thun will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Papa SENE of Cercle Brugge from Leicester City has been accepted along with other club offers. Cercle Brugge will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Possible Team

(TBA)

(TBA)(TBA)(TBA)(TBA)

(TBA)(88)(90)(TBA)

(89)

(87)