English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest scotchegg

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

And your not getting 25 Million for aghbalnor :P.

ahh need not to worry, he is going in a part exchange deal in a few days ;)

Seems like i've out done myself a little but still confident on getting a decent team.

Without Competition
The offer for Marko MEERITS of Vitesse from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Started all of Vitesse's game so far this season and should get a rise. Back up goalkeeper.

The offer for Stefan RADU of Lazio from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Solid 88 Centre back/Left back should slot into the second team nicely.

The offer for Chu-Young PARK of AS Monaco from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Close to a move to Arsenal if all goes well a very good player captain's South Korea and is a very tricky player surprised i Didn't have any competition.

The offer for Mehdi BENATIA of Udinese from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A quality Center back should have a shot at 89 this season.

The offer for Brown IDEYE of Dynamo Kyiv from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Surprised i didn't get any competition on this lad wasn't to expensive and has had a brilliant start to the season with Kiev 5 goals in 5 games could easily get 89 in the next changes.

The offer for Assis RONALDINHO of Flamengo from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Safe 91 rating for now.. was very cheap and hes a player i've had a lot of time for over the years, one of my favorite players so delighted i got him so easy will be a key player this season.

The offer for Leonardo BONUCCI of Juventus from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

young centre back 89 rated should be a good addition nice solid rating can't complain :)

The offer for Paolo CANNAVARO of Napoli from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Maybe 30 years old but is a key player for Napoli and offers a safe 89 rating nice to have some experience in the back line.

The offer for Ignazio ABATE of Milan from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted about this addition will be my starting right back hopefully he can get 90 in the next changes.

The offer for Steven DEFOUR of FC Porto from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

There we go. Like this lad alot hopefully he can be big at Porto as he's always had alot of potential could be a good signing.

The offer for Domenico CRISCITO of Zenit from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

24 and 90 rated .. Can't Complain will be my starting left back.

The offer for Felipe SEYMOUR of Genoa from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Just a cup player but for Cv im happy i've been able to bring him in should be a starter for Genoa this season and looked very good in a Youtube video i saw hopefully he can produce the good this season for Genoa and get 87.

The offer for Dimitri PAYET of Lille OSC from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Again another Cv signing hopefully at 8.5 million i think this could be one of my deals of the season at 24 years old and 89 Winger now at Lille filling in the hole left by Gervinho could get 90 this season.

The offer for Maarten STEKELENBURG of Roma from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

90 rated keeper hopefully now he's moved to Roma hopefully his rating can go up further a full international and a top goalkeeper will be my keeper for along time to come.

With Competition
The offer for Dejan LOVREN of Lyon from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Lyon will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not confident on getting him after Liverpool offered a 87+88 for him ..

The offer for Shinji KAGAWA of Borussia Dortmund from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think i've got a good chance of getting him a very talented player and will play a big part for Dortmund this season hopefully i get him.

The offer for José CALLEJÓN of Real Madrid from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Not sure if ill get this lad its 50/50 swapped Titus Bramble for him so had a good offer in would only be a back up so won't be kicking myself if i miss out.

The offer for Andreu FONTAS of Barcelona from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Doubt ill get him but would be a brilliant addition if he was to join. Looks like he's third choice center back at Barca and could be in for a big rise if a few injury kick in.

The offer for Mathieu BODMER of Paris Saint-Germain from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Paris Saint-Germain will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Won't be to bothered if i miss out as there's other targets which i can go for but again a solid 89 who could offer alot to my attacking 5.

The offer for Radamel FALCAO of Atlético Madrid from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Atlético Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Id be gutted if i miss out on him maybe my favorite center forward at the moment my offer came to around 22.5 thanks to Gyan's Crazy P/e Value.

The offer for Honorato NILMAR of Villarreal from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Doubt ill get him but leaving the bid in another player i like alot a solid 91 who is a big player for Villarreal would love to have him and Falcao as my two forwards.

The offer for Yuto NAGATOMO of Internazionale from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Again doubt id get him but would be a welcomed addition.

No competition : Morel' date=' diego costa, anier

With comeptition: Gotze,Lucas(fairly sure i am getting him), viviano,guarin,taiwo,Lombaerts, tymoschuk.

Gogogo BLACKPOOL!:)[/quote']

You better get back into the prem first try or my charlton will have to kick your butt next season

Whoever the Grimsby manager is' date=' stop trying to nab my risers at Swindon for like 10k-20k, don't think I'm an idiot and will sell them to you for peanuts :P[/quote']

Haha, you don't get without asking! I have a small budget so I need to be a little cheeky from time to time if I'm to get anywhere :D

Haha' date=' you don't get without asking! I have a small budget so I need to be a little cheeky from time to time if I'm to get anywhere :D[/quote']

Try your luck elsewhere then as I'm sure there are a dozen other managers in Division 3/4 who'll sell their 10k players without realising their mistake :P

Confident of getting:

Neymar and Gotze as I bid my life savings on them :D

But not too confident of:

Messi, Coentrao (why Chity need him baffles me) and Van Der Wiel (why Chity also need him baffles me).

Definately getting:

Akinfeev - as im the only one to bid.

Not looking to massively change Spurs but that may change :o

Really thinking through this Grimsby team. Had blindly forgot about the 3 game weeks so will have to rethink my depth.

Still hopeful I can pick that up on the cheap though' date=' probably a bunch of 70 rated guys just to get me through till the TB's are up.[/quote']

None going from Derby either :P

Confident of getting:

Neymar and Gotze as I bid my life savings on them :D

But not too confident of:

Messi' date=' Coentrao (why Chity need him baffles me) and Van Der Wiel (why Chity also need him baffles me).

[b']

Definately getting:[/b]

Akinfeev - as im the only one to bid.

Not looking to massively change Spurs but that may change :o

Really mate no chance for you for Messi....