English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

My bids at Preston North End:

Uncontested:

The offer for Ali AHAMADA of Toulouse from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy with this as he is a starter at Toulouse and should get a big rise in the next French rating changes

The offer for Marques MAICON of Lokomotiv Moskva from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 21 years old and 85 rated

The offer for João FILIPE of Botafogo from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will be in the bench if i need him. Is a starter for Sao Paulo.

The offer for Oleksandr CHYZHOV of Shakhtar from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Only got him because he was 85 and very cheap.

The offer for Georges MANDJECK of Rennes from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

22 years old and 85 rated. Already got a lot of minutes for Rennes.

The offer for Carles PLANAS of Barcelona from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Henrique MIRANDA of São Paulo from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Tony JANTSCHKE of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Starter at Monchengladbach, should get a good rise if he continues like this.

The offer for Nathan KABASELE of RSC Anderlecht from Preston North End has been accepted along with other club offers. RSC Anderlecht will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Got him as the other team withdrawn the offer.

The offer for Leandro DAMIAO of Internacional from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My major singing. Very surprised that nobody put a bid in the best brazillian CF.

The offer for Roberto FIRMINO of TSG 1899 Hoffenheim from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Starter at Hoffenheim.

The offer for Rodrigues DUDU of Cruzeiro from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Played very well the U20 and was just sold to Dynamo Kyiv for 10 million euros.

Contested bids:

Ousmane Coulibaly

Willy Boly

Hoger

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I am really going to struggle this season judging by the signings other Division 2 teams have made compared to mine.

who are you going to sign?

Whilst everyone goes and blows their budgets on the kids (admittedly they are quality) Stoke have been clever with their transfer targets.

All of the following are coming to Stoke with no competition and at c/v

The offer for Ricardo KAKA of Real Madrid from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some turn their nose up at this guy. But I still think he's pure class. Also a 94 rated AM at Stoke?!?!? :P

The offer for Júlio CESAR of Internazionale from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Gob smacked that I got him as easily as I did. Getting a quality keeper in is always one of the main priorities, and I've got one of the best in the game, not too shabby

The offer for Philippe MEXES of Milan from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Top solid centre back who will be vital for our season. His move to Milan will help his rating some what as well.

The offer for Silveira JUAN of Roma from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 92 centre half, need I say more.

The offer for Givanildo HULK of FC Porto from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Personal favourite of mine, he's a beast and is just quality.

Also have a bid accepted on Falcao but looking at the other bids I don't stand a chance. Nice to see most of my Prem rivals are paying well over the odds for players, might make the gap from top to bottom smaller :P

Whilst everyone goes and blows their budgets on the kids (admittedly they are quality) Stoke have been clever with their transfer targets.

All of the following are coming to Stoke with no competition and at c/v

Some turn their nose up at this guy. But I still think he's pure class. Also a 94 rated AM at Stoke?!?!? :P

Gob smacked that I got him as easily as I did. Getting a quality keeper in is always one of the main priorities' date=' and I've got one of the best in the game, not too shabby

Top solid centre back who will be vital for our season. His move to Milan will help his rating some what as well.

Another 92 centre half, need I say more.

Personal favourite of mine, he's a beast and is just quality.

Also have a bid accepted on Falcao but looking at the other bids I don't stand a chance. Nice to see most of my Prem rivals are paying well over the odds for players, might make the gap from top to bottom smaller :P[/quote']

That would be me :D;)

Though I really don't think I'll get about 4 of them :o Anyway, good signings Joe!

My first batch of signings have been accepted and so far i'm happy with how my squad is shaping up.

Definitely Signed:

The offer for Charis MAVRIAS of Panathinaikos from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Panathinaikos will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Beat off a rival bid from Oldham to land this very talented 75 rated prospect. Capped at every junior level for Greece, he broke into the Panathinaikos first team at the end of last season and could be in for a nice rise.

The offer for Vid BELEC of Internazionale from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This guy will be my number 1 this season, the Slovenian is currently on loan at Serie B side Crotone from Inter and is their established number 1 - definitely one to keep for the future. Like Mavrias he has been capped at every junior level for his country.

The offer for Diego CONTENTO of Bayern München from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really surprised i got this guy unchallenged, he is Bayern's second choice left-back, behind Lahm, at only 21 years of age.

The offer for Christian PASQUATO of Juventus from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A very promising striker who has been sniffing around the Juventus first team for the last couple of years. Despite being only 22, he has made nearly 100 league appearances during spells at Serie B side's Empoli, Triestina and Modena. With an ageing strike-force, it is believed that Pasquato will get some playing time for the first team this season which could see him hit the mid 80s.

The offer for Christopher GLOMBARD of Bordeaux from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This 82 rated right back is currently on loan at Stade Reims in Ligue 2 from Bordeaux and has established himself as their first choice in this position. With Reims top of the league at the moment, he could get a good rise if they get promoted.

The offer for Siniša ANDJELKOVIC of Palermo from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

At 25 this guy will probably be the oldest player in my squad and will be wearing the armband this season. He played a handful of games for Palermo last season and has just been sent out on loan to Serie B side Ascoli, where i'm sure he will get plenty of game time.

The offer for Yuri KIRILLOV of Dynamo Moskva from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Capped at Russian under 21 level, Kirillov is one of Dynamo Moscow's biggest midfield prospects at the moment. He has been out on loan to fellow Russian Premier League side Krylia Sovetov where he has made 12 apps so far.

The offer for Martí RIVEROLA of Barcelona from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A product of the infamous Barcelona Academy, this goal-scoring midfielder will be hoping to feature as a regular in Barca's B team this season.

The offer for López KIKE of Villarreal from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Recently joined Villarreal B from fellow Segunda side Salamanca, Kike is going to be the first choice striker for them this season and is a safe 82.

The offer for Gianluca CAPRARI of Roma from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Roma will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Beat Championship side Doncaster to his signing who have since withdrawn their bid. I'm pleased to have got this lad as he has just worked his way onto the bench at Roma, playing in both legs of their recent Europa League play-off tie.

In the balance:

The offer for Aleksey CHERKASOV of Sillamäe Kalev from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Sillamäe Kalev will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Currently tied with two other teams on 51k, i have no idea who will get this 70 rated riser

The offer for Marcos DINIZ of Milan from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm quietly confident i've beaten Elton to the signing of this guy who will partner Andjelkovic in defence if he signs.

The offer for Sanmartín JOSELU of Real Madrid from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I really want this lad as he is a big prospect but it all depends on what value the P/E bids are from my competitors. I seem to be coming across Swindon in a few of my bids, obviously great minds think alike ey Elton ;):D

The offer for Dale HILSON of Dundee United from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Dundee United will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Again i'm tied on 51k with Blackpool for this lad who has a big future at the Tangerine Terrors.

The offer for Daniel AVRAMOVSKI of FK Rabotnički from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. FK Rabotnički will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A very decent 70 riser hence the large amount of competition for him - unfortunately i think Everton has just beaten me to his signature.

Confident of getting:

Neymar and Gotze as I bid my life savings on them :D

But not too confident of:

Messi' date=' Coentrao (why Chity need him baffles me) and Van Der Wiel (why Chity also need him baffles me).

[b']

Definately getting:[/b]

Akinfeev - as im the only one to bid.

Not looking to massively change Spurs but that may change :o

Have I got no chance with Neymar? The bids look close to me!?!

How about I'll let you have Joselu and withdraw my offer if you withdraw your offer for Diniz? :P

Nice try Elton but there's another bid for Joselu, i have to admit i was tempted then before i came to my senses :P

You've been busy Jozua. Would quote but it would take up another half of a page haha. Coventry have been busy aswell :

The offer for Per Ciljan SKJELBRED of Hamburger SV from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Swapping him for a random player but he will definately rise now he's moved to Hamburg. He's appeared for Hamburg for every game and will make a rise to 87/88 at the next rating changes and only got him for an 82!

The offer for Reto ZIEGLER of Juventus from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hoping he will feature for Juve this season as I've gone out of my way and bid 5.25m for him so I hope he will be good and rise. Chairman values him at 11.6m so I will get double the price I paid for him when I sell him.

The offer for Salomón RONDON of Málaga CF from Coventry City has been accepted along with other club offers. Málaga CF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It's between me and Wolves for Rondon and I really hope I get Rondon as he will make my Coventry look really good and with all the new money in Malaga this season they could get Europe and he could be a definate riser for the upcoming year.

The offer for Royston DRENTHE of Real Madrid from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only bidder but he's only 3.5m which is an extremely cheap price to pay so I'll be happy to spend the money. Chairman values him at 9.6m :D

The offer for Carneiro KEIRRISON of Barcelona from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Oh your having a laugh! I've bid 4m for Keirrison when thinking that Preston and Leeds had bid so I went 700k over his chairman value so he can support Rondon but I'm paying alot more than I could have. At least I have him at the club though and he's only worth 4m. My chairman values him at a huge 10m!!!

The offer for Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG of Milan from Coventry City has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Made a bid as just to see what would happen. It's between me, Brentford and Reading so If I don't get him I won't be crying as he's not a brilliant player. ( I hope this doesn't bite me in the but in a year or so)

The offer for Yuto NAGATOMO of Internazionale from Coventry City has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Would love Nagatomo at the club. It would be brilliant to see him at the back with some of the other players like Ziegler but I'm against Sunderland who have put in a brilliant bid so It would be disappointing if I don't get Nagatomo but I would really like him to play as it would look wierd to have... Nagatomo at Coventry!

So as you see I've gone for big young players that will rise so I'm here for the long run and want to get promoted and after being promoted for 5579 in 4 regions I'm feeling lucky about a new formation that's won me my first even play-off final! :D

You've been busy Jozua. Would quote but it would take up another half of a page haha. Coventry have been busy aswell :

Swapping him for a random player but he will definately rise now he's moved to Hamburg. He's appeared for Hamburg for every game and will make a rise to 87/88 at the next rating changes and only got him for an 82!

Hoping he will feature for Juve this season as I've gone out of my way and bid 5.25m for him so I hope he will be good and rise. Chairman values him at 11.6m so I will get double the price I paid for him when I sell him.

It's between me and Wolves for Rondon and I really hope I get Rondon as he will make my Coventry look really good and with all the new money in Malaga this season they could get Europe and he could be a definate riser for the upcoming year.

Only bidder but he's only 3.5m which is an extremely cheap price to pay so I'll be happy to spend the money. Chairman values him at 9.6m :D

Oh your having a laugh! I've bid 4m for Keirrison when thinking that Preston and Leeds had bid so I went 700k over his chairman value so he can support Rondon but I'm paying alot more than I could have. At least I have him at the club though and he's only worth 4m. My chairman values him at a huge 10m!!!

Made a bid as just to see what would happen. It's between me' date=' Brentford and Reading so If I don't get him I won't be crying as he's not a brilliant player. ( I hope this doesn't bite me in the but in a year or so)

Would love Nagatomo at the club. It would be brilliant to see him at the back with some of the other players like Ziegler but I'm against Sunderland who have put in a brilliant bid so It would be disappointing if I don't get Nagatomo but I would really like him to play as it would look wierd to have... [b']Nagatomo at Coventry![/b]

So as you see I've gone for big young players that will rise so I'm here for the long run and want to get promoted and after being promoted for 5579 in 4 regions I'm feeling lucky about a new formation that's won me my first even play-off final! :D

No chance for Rondon,bugger!

who are you going to sign?

These:

The offer for Pablo Sarabia of Getafe from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Getafe will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This 19 year old winger captained Spain U19's to their Uefa Under 18's Championship this summer. He was transffered from Real Madrid to Getafe this year with Real Madrid having the option to buy back the Spaniard in two years. He looks like he will get game time at Getafe as he has already featured their first game this season against Levante which ended 1-1. Two bids were made for this youngster includeing ours and I think ours is better than Bury's. At least I hope. 19 Year Old. 80 Rated

The offer for Zvonko Pamic of Bayer Leverkusen from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very promising 20 year old on loan to MSV Duisburg from Bayer Leverkusen. Looking like he may get some game time and has already played 15 minutes for them coming on as a sub. 82 rated.

Transfer Message

The offer for Solomon Kvirkvelia of Rubin from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This monster of a CB at 6ft 6 is only 19 years old and he has already made his debut for Rubin. He has started five times for the Russian club and played the whole 90 minutes in each game. He has also been named on the bench four times. All in all he has been in the line-up for nine out of ten matches and is one to look out for. Surprised I got him hassel free. 76 rated.

The offer for Andy Polo of Universitario de Deportes from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Universitario de Deportes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I am surprised that only I and the Blackburn Rovers manager had bid on the Peruvian that is heavily linked with Arsenal and has been for weeks now. I am glad to say that I think our offer is better than Blackburn's but the depends on how the Universitario de Deportes chairman values the player that Blackburn offered. 16 years old. 76 rated.

The offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Milan from Reading has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

22 Year old. 86 Rated

And another two more 85's waiting to be accepted.

My bid for Davide Santon of Inter Milan has been accepted however I'm up against Division 1 Blackburn so I'm not too confident on this one going my way. I have made my first 2 permanent signings today though with Amidu Salifu (18 years old, DM, Fiorentina) and Marcos Alvarez (19 years old, Winger, Bayern München) both signing and joining in the next 24 hours. Also I have had a bid accepted for David Addy of FC Porto but again I face tough opposition for his signature as Division 2 Barnsley are also in for him.