English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

I am surprised that only I and the Blackburn Rovers manager had bid on the Peruvian that is heavily linked with Arsenal and has been for weeks now. I am glad to say that I think our offer is better than Blackburn's but the depends on how the Universitario de Deportes chairman values the player that Blackburn offered. 16 years old. 76 rated.

The Universitario de Deportes chairman has lets face it not the greatest team in the world, so rated my player quite highly. :P

I think it is close.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I don't have nothing to do so I am planing to put another video at youtube (the first one is here:
). But i want to know which player should I do it about???Can someone help me or just say something that they would like to see???Thanks

very nice video mate ;) but i don't like the musik :P I see you are from brazil so you could make a video for a brazilian talent, unknown to us or for someone like neymar and ganso :)

West Ham fans are very excited at the new faces arriving at Upton Park

The offer for Vilà DIDAC of Milan from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

85 rated LB. He was pretty cheap, and will likely rise at Espanyol.

The offer for Talb TAWATHA of Maccabi Haifa from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Maccabi Haifa will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Really hope I get him, I scouted him ages ago. Both me and Gateshead offered the same amount, so dunno how it gets decided.

The offer for Nicolas N'KOULOU of Marseille from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young CM, rated 87. He is brought to replace Noble (When an external makes an offer). May rise at Marseille aswell.

The offer for Conceiçao EMERSON of Benfica from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

87 rated LB, who will start ahead of Didac. Hes starting ahead of Capdevilla (91), so hopefully he will rise.

The offer for Daniel BALZAN of Hibernians FC from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

60 rated GK. Brought purely because he has low wages and allows me to sell other keepers.

The offer for Danko LAZOVIC of Zenit from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

On fire in the Russian League and currently rated 89, surprised he didnt rise last time. But he was cheap, and can play forward or wide.

The offer for Fernando CANESIN MATOS of RSC Anderlecht from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young Brazilian has started most of the games this season for Anderlecht. Only rated 75, should get a nice rise if continues. Surprised no competition.

The offer for Ivan PERISIC of Borussia Dortmund from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Recently joined Dortmund, only make sub apperances so far. But was awesome last season for Brugge. He was signed to replace Nolan when an external bid for him

The offer for Lukman HARUNA of Dynamo Kyiv from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nigerian joined Kyiv from Monaco in the summer, and has become a regular for them. At 84, Im hoping he gets a +1/2.

The offer for Carvalho EDUARDO of Genoa from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cheap GK, rated 89. Hes on loan at Benfica. Not getting games, but hes only short term. Replaces 88 rated Robert Green aswell

The offer for Seydou DOUMBIA of CSKA Moskva from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Like Lazovic, he is on fire in the Russian league. No doubt he will rise next time if form continues.

The offer for Ricardo ALVAREZ of Internazionale from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Competition from Swindon and Oxford. Think I might just have won. Feel kinda bad though for the smaller clubs. :( But I always loan out to smaller clubs when I can.

The offer for Sheanon WILLIAMS of Philadelphia Union from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Philadelphia Union will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Think I lost out on him, which is a shame. Struggling to find a cheap RB. He would be perfect with his big rise coming.

Overall im very happy with the signings, and managed to get all main players I wanted with no competition.

Still have Nolan, Noble and Carew to sell. Should get around £20 million for all 3. Just need to sign 2-3 defenders and then sign a few more squad players (And hopefully get 1 or 2 loans).

Competition from Swindon and Oxford. Think I might just have won. Feel kinda bad though for the smaller clubs. :( But I always loan out to smaller clubs when I can.

Then do the right thing and let Swindon have him then :PJust kidding' date=' you can bid on whoever you like.[/color']

Then do the right thing and let Swindon have him then :PJust kidding' date=' you can bid on whoever you like.[/color']

Haha :) Ill be happy either way. Great player for me, or nice to see a small club sign a big player. I only went for him cause he was cheap :D

AWA' date=' did you see my post lower down?[/quote']

do you mean the one with your signings? yes i have seen this one and there are all good deals. i wanted some of these players but as everybody i can't bid for everyone. i orefered to get other players :) By the way what team are you?

do you mean the one with your signings? yes i have seen this one and there are all good deals. i wanted some of these players but as everybody i can't bid for everyone. i orefered to get other players :) By the way what team are you?

you are reading i saw on the deals :P what division?

He is reading if you read the post with signings..

Haha :) Ill be happy either way. Great player for me' date=' or nice to see a small club sign a big player. I only went for him cause he was cheap :D[/quote']

I went for him hoping he would get some games for Inter but it looks less likely now that Forlan is going to Inter, but he's a great player apparently so for whoever gets him, he is a great asset to a team :)

Ipswich Transfer News:

Confirmed (Definitely):

D'Agostino, Floccari, Altintop, Hoogland, Mascara, Hargreaves, Watt, Okland, Hasebe, Chavez, Saibou, Batz.

Confirmed (Possibly):

Allan, Harriot, Cherkasov, Rooney (John :P)

Missed out:

Markiet.

Pretty chuffed.

Ipswich Transfer News:

Confirmed (Definitely):

D'Agostino' date=' Floccari, Altintop, Hoogland, Mascara, Hargreaves, Watt, Okland, Hasebe, Chavez, Saibou, Batz.

Confirmed (Possibly):

Allan, Harriot, Cherkasov, Rooney (John :P)

Missed out:

Markiet.

Pretty chuffed.[/quote']

I'm sorry about Markiet mate...but I said I'll let the risers and talents for small clubs but also said I'll bid for 3-4.

Birmingham City Transfer News

Definate:

Fernando Belluschi - Money maker as my chairman values him double the Porto one

Andrea Seculin - Getting him for £270,000. In my view this is peanuts I rate him very highly

Samir Handanovic - Straight swap for Foster, will be new number one

Thiago Motta - £5,300,000. Will sell him for £11,000,000 + in 3 months

Andre-Pierre Gignac - Zigic and £3,800,000 captures Marseille's hitman

Yaroslav Rakytskiy - Liam Ridgewell and £2,000,000 heading to Ukraine in exchange

Pascal Reinhardt - Bayern prodigy heading to Birmingham after the Blues outbid Tranmere by £1,000

Possible:

Andreu Fontas - Four bids on him, quietly confident i'll get him for a straight swap with Curtis Davis

Alvaro Dominguez - Fear I might have lost out to West Brom on this one

Sami Khedira - I think my bid looks the most in value but Blackburn's also looks good

Arturo Vidal - Subject to what looks like a big bid from Arsenal so think I may miss out

Jimmy Briand - Competition with Boro, don't know which way it will go

Kenneth Zohore - Subject to three equal looking bids so we'll see

Missed out:

Ulises Davila - Chelsea's new young midfielder heading to Sheffield Wednesday for £1,300,000

I'm sorry about Markiet mate...but I said I'll let the risers and talents for small clubs but also said I'll bid for 3-4.

Don't worry about it, wasn't a priority signing for me, just fancied throwing in a bid because I'd heard about him on a scouting site :P, but it's no big loss. Good luck this season mate! :)

Division 2 mate

i am div 3, we will be together next season :P

Is it me, or am i too confident? haha

image.php?u=2463&dateline=1290872296

Been quiet on here so I thought I'd give a transfer update :D

I've gone/going for younger players with a few older moneymakers mixed in aswell.

Bids Accepted with no competition:

Felipe Santana (87, Cb)

Scherrer Maxwell (90, Lb/Lm)

Henrik Mkhitaryan (87, Am/Cm)

Younes Belhanda (87, Wing/Am)

Luiz Danilo :eek: (87, Rb/Mid)

Bids Accepted with competition:

Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (Gk) - Alot of bids, doubt I'll get him.

David Mateos (Cb/Dm) - Bid minimum then Burton bid last minute so I won't get him :rolleyes:

M'baye Niang (Fwd/Am) - Alot of bids, I've bid my Chairman Max. but I'm sure others have been allowed to bid more.

--

I've just bidded for a striker and a Goalie. Tried for loans but they've all been rejected :( Still trying though.

First XI is coming along nicely and I'll probably keep some of my 2nd team but I'm working on that.

I've gone/going for younger players with a few older moneymakers mixed in aswell.

Felipe Santana (87' date=' Cb)

Luiz Danilo :eek: (87, Rb/Mid)[/b']

David Mateos (Cb/Dm) - Bid minimum then Burton bid last minute so I won't get him :rolleyes:

M'baye Niang (Fwd/Am) - Alot of bids, I've bid my Chairman Max. but I'm sure others have been allowed to bid more.

--

I've just bidded for a striker and a Goalie. Tried for loans but they've all been rejected :( Still trying though.

First XI is coming along nicely and I'll probably keep some of my 2nd team but I'm working on that.

all the big clubs want to buy all the players they want first and then loan players to us, the small clubs.

Felipe Santana (87' date=' Cb)

Luiz Danilo :eek: (87, Rb/Mid)[/b']

--

Just wait to finish all sigs...and maybe I can loan you something from Wolves..Isn't the best team but I can loan from 2nd team and recall them for cups games.If you're a good boy :rolleyes:

Just wait to finish all sigs...and maybe I can loan you something from Wolves..Isn't the best team but I can loan from 2nd team and recall them for cups games.If you're a good boy :rolleyes:

Cheers, bud :D And tbf in EC7777 I waited till my Wolves team was complete, then I started to loan out, so I know how you feel :P