English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Would love Nagatomo at the club. It would be brilliant to see him at the back with some of the other players like Ziegler but I'm against Sunderland who have put in a brilliant bid so It would be disappointing if I don't get Nagatomo but I would really like him to play as it would look wierd to have... Nagatomo at Coventry!

How rude :D:eek: My bristol city bid beats yours by a good few million so id say its between me and sunderland :D

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Nottingham Forrest announce two new signings:

The offer for Álvaro NEGREDO of Sevilla from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Juraj KUCKA of Genoa from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm suprised no one even went for them! :eek::D

first wave of bids at bradford city.. :) ..

plan was to pritty much go for international under 21s recent or present who i would more than likely b unchallenged on and would cost me little 2 try get numbers up :) ..

The offer for Atila TURAN of Sporting CP from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Stefan THESKER of FC Twente from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Simon BRANDSTETTER of SC Freiburg from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dino ŠPEHAR of Dinamo Zagreb from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ricky VAN HAAREN of Feyenoord from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rajiv VAN LA PARRA of SM Caen from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukas RUPP of Borussia Mönchengladbach from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joel OBI of Internazionale from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ties EVERS of De Graafschap from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sergio PADT of Ajax from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abdoul SISSOKO of Udinese from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maxime BOURGEOIS of AJ Auxerre from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin WOLZE of MSV Duisburg from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Loïc DAMOUR of US Boulogne from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kalidou KOULIBALY of FC Metz from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sébastien FAURE of Lyon from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

won this 1..

The deal reported to be worth £346,000 involving Albert DALMAU of Barcelona and Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Albert DALMAU of Barcelona from Bradford City has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

lost this 1..

The deal reported to be worth £576,000 involving Daniel CARVAJAL of Real Madrid and Sheffield Wednesday has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Real Madrid will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Daniel CARVAJAL of Real Madrid from Bradford City has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

looking forward to them landing and then being able to deal again :) ..

Any Div 4 teams signing players rated 80 + ??? :confused:

i plan 2 try nick 2 after ive got the base built if possible..

i dont plan 2 keep 1 player from the original bradford city team as to be brutaly honest they are shocking in real life so i need to build an intire squad first season..

my aim is 2 get a nucleus of around 5 key youth that hav potential and rest will be cheap youth international chancers..

for the sake of 1 or 2 higher rated players i would sooner have a lower rated balanced squad :) ..

i plan 2 try nick 2 after ive got the base built if possible..

i dont plan 2 keep 1 player from the original bradford city team as to be brutaly honest they are shocking in real life so i need to build an intire squad first season..

my aim is 2 get a nucleus of around 5 key youth that hav potential and rest will be cheap youth international chancers..

for the sake of 1 or 2 higher rated players i would sooner have a lower rated balanced squad :) ..

maths look half alright on first run of transfers tbf for my bradford.. theyll all pritty much treble or double in value :) ..

Leyton Orient: Starting XI

Gabriel (75) [Replacing]

Williams(77) - Juan(82) - Mavinga(80) - Kolodziejzcak(82)

Anderson(78) - Wellington(83) - Pele(77) - Labyad(80)

Ferreyra(80) - Sturridge(87)

Avg Rating: 80

Avg Age: 20

Pretty much content, won all my bids :)

Just need 2 loans to complete this line-up !

Leyton Orient: Starting XI

Gabriel (75) [Replacing]

Williams(77) - Juan(82) - Mavinga(80) - Kolodziejzcak(82)

Anderson(78) - Wellington(83) - Pele(77) - Labyad(80)

Ferreyra(80) - Sturridge(87)

Avg Rating: 80

Avg Age: 20

Pretty much content' date=' won all my bids :)

Just need 2 loans to complete this line-up ![/quote']

Looks good...guess I'll aim for a Avg Rating of 80 for Crewe, if I ever plan to promote to the upper division.

Originally Posted by Arsene_Wenger

Any Div 4 teams signing players rated 80 + ???

rotherham have bid for 6, with 5 currently unopposed.

top one rated 86.

would like 3 more as loans as well.

need this strength as it seems that competition will be tough, looks like bradford, northampton and swindon are favourites for promotion at the moment.

if all goes to plan i want to be in the play -offs.

that is, if i get any decisions made on my bids, been over 24 hours now and still nothing.

Raphaël VARANE has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Real Madrid for £2,000,000 plus Michael MORRISON and Gary DOHERTY . All other offers were turned down.
Ralf FAHRMANN has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from FC Schalke 04 for £1,000,000 plus Robert ELLIOT and Ben HAMER
Philippe COUTINHO has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Internazionale in a swap deal for Mikel ALONSO and Matt TAYLOR
Lennart THY has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Werder Bremen in a swap deal for Serge DEBLE . All other offers were turned down.
Thomas KAMINSKI has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for John SULLIVAN and Rhoys WIGGINS
John ROONEY has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from New York RB for £51,000. All other offers were turned down.
Érick TORRES has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Chivas de Guadalajara in a swap deal for Bradley WRIGHT-PHILLIPS and Paul HAYES
Eliaquim MANGALA has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from FC Porto for £300,000 plus Michael STEWART and Kelly YOUGA . All other offers were turned down.
Alberto PALOSCHI has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Milan for £300,000 plus Jason EUELL and Paul BENSON . All other offers were turned down.
Diego REYES has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Club América in a swap deal for Dale STEPHENS
Free Agent Andrai JONES has completed his move to Charlton Athletic for £51,000

Got all but one of my targets

The deal involving Charlton Athletic and Alcántara THIAGO of Barcelona has been turned down. Barcelona have decided to proceed with another offer.

Still increased the vaule of the team by 18m and still have 10.4m in the transfer kitty with more players i can ship out.

got most of my targets 16/24 so quite happy with that. Got My main signing Falcao which im delighted about after missing out on Nilmar i've decided that ill put Ronaldinho along side Falcao and will be using Kagawa in the first team in a rotation role with the reserves. Have had quite alot of Pm's about loans and such not really sure how many players im going to have as most of my squads only have 22 in the first season or so but i've already got Wickham out on loan to Lincoln and also have James McClean(75) available for loan. I Also have Dong-Won Ji(82) Available for Loan if the chairman will let him leave along with Seymour(85) :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i lost casnos, petersen, varane, fontas, iturbe and hazard but i won City and got koval, igot merkel, vrsaljko and el kaoutari too. I have to do many signings still but this is an ok start.

I landed 13/15 targets, missing out on Joselu (82) and Avramovski (70) - i'm a bit disappointed about losing out on Joselu but i've got other targets lined up.

Crucially though; i won the bids for Diniz (83), Cherkasov (70), Caprari (75) and Mavrias (75) - the last two will probably be available for loan once i get all my transfers sorted.

My first 11 is really starting to take shape now:

BELEC (82)

GLOMBARD (82) ANDJELKOVIC (83) DINIZ (83) CONTENTO (84)

KIKE (82) KIRILLOV (82) BISHOP (76)* HUGHES (76)*

RIVEROLA (81)

PASQUATO (83)

*Will be replaced with new signings