English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Got the majority of my targets. Missed out on Kroos to Manchester City and Mussachio to Wigan which is disappointing.

Here are some of my better signings -

Yann M'Villa. - Great talent in Rennes and I doubt he will stay in France for much longer. He will become my new captain.

Aly Cissoko - My second big signing. So suprised that I got no competition for either M'Villa or Cissoko.

Alan Dzagoev - Expensive this one.. but yet again no competition!

Chelsea bid at the 23rd hour for someone I was gonna get cheap!!! :mad::o

And on another of my targets! I wanna cry :(:P

Fall from grace when a side of Chelsea's stature has to try outbid Stoke City for targets :rolleyes:

EDIT: Withdrew my bid for the first player I mentioned, now they can wait 24 hours! :P

Álvaro NEGREDO has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Sevilla for £840,000 plus Matt DERBYSHIRE
Juraj KUCKA has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Genoa for £1,977,000 plus Guy MOUSSI
Alessandro MATRI has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Juventus for £1,750,000 plus Dexter BLACKSTOCK . All other offers were turned down.
Jerry VANDAM has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Lille OSC in a swap deal for Joe GARNER . All other offers were turned down.
Zoran TOSIC has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from CSKA Moskva for £1,500,000 plus Paul ANDERSON . All other offers were turned down.
Nils PETERSEN has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Bayern München in a swap deal for Ishmael MILLER . All other offers were turned down.
Nicolas LOMBAERTS has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Zenit in a swap deal for Wes MORGAN . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Moraes ARTUR of Benfica from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Maza RODRIGUEZ of VfB Stuttgart from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Pereira MAICON of FC Porto from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Porto will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Houssine KHARJA of Fiorentina from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Dries MERTENS of PSV from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Maxime GONALONS of Lyon from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Morgan AMALFITANO of Marseille from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Pablo PIATTI of Valencia from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. Valencia will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ilkay GUNDOGAN of Borussia Dortmund from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Markus ROSENBERG of Werder Bremen from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quite happy with my transfers so far. The only downside was that I missed out on Taiwo and a couple of French kids. I've pretty certain that I've got Gundogan, maybe Piatti as well, but I'm not sure on Amalfitano. How much did the Marseille chairman value your bid TheDuffman?

Queens-Park-Rangers.png

Queens Park Rangers - Transfer News

Completed Transfers:

Giampaolo PAZZINI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Internazionale for £1,700,000 plus Tommy SMITH and DJ CAMPBELL . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy to have grabbed this guy, I paid a fair little bit considering our squad at QPR, but he's a top player and rated 91, so can't go wrong.

Honorato NILMAR has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Villarreal for £1,700,000 plus Adel TAARABT and Danny TU . All other offers were turned down.

Basically cost me the same as Pazzini, but I'm happy to have him and Pazzini leading my front line :)

Mathieu VALBUENA has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Marseille for £1,400,000 plus Danny GABBIDON and Bradley ORR . All other offers were turned down.

Great winger to have, a favirote of mine on SM, one of Marseille's best players. No reason why he can't go 91 with a good season :)

Tranquillo BARNETTA has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Bayer Leverkusen for £2,600,000 plus Jamie MACKIE and Peter RAMAGE.

This guy comes in nice and cheap considering he was a low valued 90. Anyways him and Matieu operating the wings? Yes please!

Blaise MATUIDI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Petter VAAGAN MOEN and Rob HULSE.

I know PSG haven't started very well so far in Ligue 1, but this guy is great and if they work it out he can hit 90 easily.

Paulo MACHADO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Toulouse for £1,800,000 plus Alessandro PELLICORI and Rowan VINE.

A very versatile player that can play anywhere in midfield and comes in cheaply, so I'm happy to have him.

Stephan LICHTSTEINER has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Juventus for £1,200,000 plus Ákos BUZSAKY and Max EHMER.

After a great last season in Serie A he just missed out on 90, so hoping he can get it at Juventus.

Luca ANTONINI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Milan for £600,000 plus Jay BOTHROYD.

Not sure on his role for Milan this season, with Taiwo there, but hes a safe 89 for now :)

Nicolás OTAMENDI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from FC Porto in a swap deal for Alejandro FAURLIN and Heidar HELGUSON.

Porto's starting CB and I get him for CV, so I'm happy with that to be perfectly honest, could quite easily get 90 this year!

Cesare BOVO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Palermo for £807,000 plus Matthew CONNOLLY.

Hoping that this guy can do well at Genoa where he's on loan and push very hard for a 90! Will partner Otamendi.

Roman WEIDENFELLER has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Paddy KENNY and Hogan EPHRAIM.

Dortmunds starting goalkeeper, he's 90 rated so I'm happy for now :)

Luuk DE JONG has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from FC Twente for £700,000 plus Clint HILL and Fitz HALL.

Will play back up to Nilmar and Pazzini, has started well with Twente and can easily rise.

Giorgi CHANTURIA has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Vitesse for £657,000. All other offers were turned down.

Vitesse's new young star comes in cheaply and can be loaned out :)

---------------------------------------------------

Starting Eleven Rating:

89 - 89 - 89 - 89

90 - 89 - 88 - 90

91 - 91

Really happy with all my transfers and looking forward to the new season!

Chelsea bid at the 23rd hour for someone I was gonna get cheap!!! :mad::o

And on another of my targets! I wanna cry :(:P

Yup' date=' they good at that :rolleyes:

----

Other News:

[center']

The offer for Sergio ROMERO of Sampdoria from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

[/center]

Transfer news at Fulham

The offer for Simon ROLFES of Bayer Leverkusen from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for López LISANDRO of Lyon from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and maybe

The offer for Miloš KRASIC of Juventus from Fulham has been accepted along with other club offers. Juventus will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Morgan AMALFITANO of Marseille from Sunderland has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Bid came to around 10 Million close between me and Forest i think hopefully ill nab him as he'd be a welcomed addition :)

Lucho GONZALEZ has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Marseille for £2,900,000 plus Kevin FOLEY and Adam HAMMILL

Publish Story to Facebook

-Really happy with this...a 92 player safe and one of the best in Ligue 1.

Transfer Message

Gévero MARKIET has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from FC Utrecht for £52,000. All other offers were turned down.

a 10k talent

Transfer Message

Éric ABIDAL has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Barcelona for £1,400,000 plus Michael KIGHTLY and Sam VOKES

-Safe LB,92...will help my defence

Transfer Message

Papa SENE has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Cercle Brugge for £52,000. All other offers were turned down.

10k riser

Transfer Message

Sekou SANOGO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from FC Thun for £52,000. All other offers were turned down.

10k riser

Claudio MARCHISIO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Juventus in a swap deal for Kevin DOYLE and David DAVIS

-Awsome CM,surprised I had the only bid for him

Diego LOPEZ has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Villarreal for £1,500,000 plus Leigh GRIFFITHS and Wayne HENNESSEY

91 isn't his peak,he can rise to 92 with UCL football

Édinson CAVANI has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Napoli for £600,000 plus Roger JOHNSON and Stephen WARD

-The beast it's mine...

Nicolás BURDISSO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Roma in a swap deal for Sylvan EBANKS-BLAKE and Adlène GUEDIOURA

Safe CB and was cheap

Pablo HERNANDEZ has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Valencia for £3,500,000 plus Nenad MILIJAS and John DUNLEAVY

-Can get 91 with UCL football..already got 2 assist in Premiera

Jan VERTONGHEN has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Ajax for £300,000 plus Stephen HUNT and Karl HENRY

I'll use him as a DM,can get 91 with UCL football and he is the captain of Ajax..

Transfer Message

Gary MEDEL has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Sevilla for £50,000 plus Christophe BERRA

-will be in my secnd team..

Kevin MIRALLAS has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Olympiacos for £200,000 plus Richard STEARMAN

I love this guy and will be in my second team

Transfer Message

Sebastian PRÖDL has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Werder Bremen for £100,000 plus David EDWARDS

Good player for my second team

Transfer Message

Marcio RAFINHA has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Bayern München for £3,200,000 plus Dorus DE VRIES and Jody CRADDOCK

-I had the only bid for him :eek:,100% will got 91

Transfer Message

Vitali VITSENETS has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Shakhtar for £200,000 plus Jamie RECKORD and Matt DOHERTY

for my second team

Transfer Message

Clément GRENIER has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Lyon in a swap deal for Danny BATTH

for my second team

Transfer Message

Afriyie ACQUAH has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Palermo for £100,000 plus Johnny GORMAN

Can get a rise without problem....

Transfer Message

Ferhat OZTORUN has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Trabzonspor in a swap deal for Adriano BASSO

will complete my second team

The offer for Kévin GAMEIRO of Paris Saint-Germain from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

-He look awsome and with Cavani will kill every defence..can get a +1 for sure.

Transfer Message

The offer for Miguel DANNY of Zenit from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I looked at some match of Zenit and I loved this guy..

Transfer Message

The offer for Franck BERIA of Lille OSC from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bought for his versatile and can get a +1...will complete my second team

The offer for Nacer CHADLI of FC Twente from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

awsome talent which will complete my second team

My team will look like this:

90-90-92

90-90-92-90

91-90

-Now I had only 3 players with 30 years or above 30 years so this Wolves isn't an old team anymore.

Doncaster Rovers Football Club

1st Team

2nd Team

Reserves/Youth Team

Doncaster today completed the signings of a huge 32 players -

LIMBOMBE, Anthony 75

RABELLO, Bryan 75

PAREDES, Leandro 75

DIALLO, Abdoulaye 75

DOUKOURÉ, Cheick 75

DIAKITE, Mobido 85

LOPES, Miguel 85

HOTTOR, Edmund 75

TEIXEIRA, Alex 86

MERIDA, Fran 85

PICCINI, Cristiano 75

CHESSA, Dennis 75

MERA, Juan 75

RAMALHO, Jonás 75

KEHL, Sebastian 87

DIEGO, Mariño 83

NOLITO, Durán 85

CHRISANTUS, Macauley 82

ZUCULINI, Bruno 80

ORIOL, Edu 78

LJUNGBERG, Fredrik 85

McCULLOCH, Lee 86

HENKINET, Laurent 76

BORINI, Fabio 80

DUPLUS, Frédéric 80

KEVIN, García 85

DARMIAN, Matteo 83

AQUINO, Javier 80

LESTIENNE, Maxime 80

DE BOCK, Laurens 78

CAMACHO, Ignacio 85

CANETE, Marcelo 82

The players rated 75-80 are some of the most promising young footballers :)

Players rated over 80 will be part of the 1st Team Squad.

Our 1st Team looks like this -

85 83 85 85

86 87

85 85 86

2nd Team -

80 82 78 80

85 80

75 82 80

Youth/Reserves Team -

80 75 78 80

75 75

75 75 75

Done great so far, 6 more players should be arriving :)

but I'm not sure on Amalfitano. How much did the Marseille chairman value your bid TheDuffman?
Bid came to around 10 Million close between me and Forest i think hopefully ill nab him as he'd be a welcomed addition :)

The Marseille chairman valued my bid less than £10m. :( You've deffo got him. Oh well, I have another player lined up. :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

-Really happy with this...a 92 player safe and one of the best in Ligue 1.

a 10k talent

-Safe LB' date='92...will help my defence

10k riser

10k riser

-Awsome CM,surprised I had the only bid for him

91 isn't his peak,he can rise to 92 with UCL football

-The beast it's mine...

Safe CB and was cheap

-Can get 91 with UCL football..already got 2 assist in Premiera

I'll use him as a DM,can get 91 with UCL football and he is the captain of Ajax..

-will be in my secnd team..

I love this guy and will be in my second team

Good player for my second team

-I had the only bid for him :eek:,100% will got 91

for my second team

for my second team

Can get a rise without problem....

will complete my second team

-He look awsome and with Cavani will kill every defence..can get a +1 for sure.

I looked at some match of Zenit and I loved this guy..

Bought for his versatile and can get a +1...will complete my second team

awsome talent which will complete my second team

My team will look like this:

[center']91

90-90-92

90-90-92-90

91-90[/center]

-Now I had only 3 players with 30 years or above 30 years so this Wolves isn't an old team anymore.

nice work well done ;)