Darjo Srna from Shakhtar

Raul Albiol from Real Madrid,

Jefferson Farfan from Schalke

Mirko Vucinic from Juve,

and new club captain and star player

Cesc Fabregas. B)[/quote']

Good players mate especially Fabre.

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Thanks mate. Albiol is my only real worry. Hopefully he'll come off TB still a 91 and I can trade him or flog him and get some further quality in.

and maybe Westermann if Hamburg continue with this awful form.

Whatever...G&L with the Everton.

Same with Norwich City

Norwich City has made an undisclosed offer for X of Y.

The undisclosed offer for X of Y has been withdrawn by Norwich City.

For ONE BLOOMING PLAYER' date=' over two days. :confused:

Messages giving me heart attacks over what has happened it is just that.[/quote']

I might do it again now you've complained :P

Edit: Who got Hargreaves? He's just been seen coming out shaking hands with the Man City doctor :P

Ahhh :mad::(

QPR well done me over signed what whould have been my top two players' date=' Never mind though ill move on.Because of that iv got quite a bit left in the piggy bank and still the odd player to use.

And [b']Blackpool stop with the [/b]

Keep up big boy, when I want my men I get em ;) .. Although surprisingly Preston beat me to Hoger!

I might do it again now you've complained :P

Edit: Who got Hargreaves? He's just been seen coming out shaking hands with the Man City doctor :P

Ipswich got him for 6 and a bit mill, double his value and blew all other bids out the water, it seemed crazy at the time, but maybe he had some inside info? :eek:

:P

Also, in Southampton news, I only missed out on 1 player, Ter Stegen, I did really want him but in the grand scheme of things its no great loss. The bulk of my team, GK, 3 Defenders, 1 CM and both Strikers, have arrived, in the shape of.

Ulreich, 86 GK, Stuttgart's starting keeper with 34 games last year and all 4 started this year.

Toprak, 85 CB, Started all 4 of Leverkusens game's at the back, if he can keep his starting place seems a sure thing for a rise.

Schmitz, 86 LB, Ditto Toprak, played all 360 minutes for Bremen and has picked up 3 assists from left mid, although I'll be using him at LB.

Boateng, 89 Def, Starting for Munich although he did pick up another little injury and miss a game, but if he keeps starting for Munich then he's definitely in with a good shout at 90.

Traore, 85 CM, Bagged 5 goals and 360 minutes for Auxerre, if he keeps playing he should rise, if he keeps scoring, biiiiig rise.

Cisse, 89 CF, 22 goals last season, 4 goals so far this season, wanted by a lot of big clubs, what's not to like?

Huntelaar, 90 Fwd, Dropped by 1 last season, but in his last 7 games in all competitions he's bagged 12 goals, although a lot were in the cup against weak teams, he's definitely got his scoring boots on and should be a safe 90 with a possibility of a return to 91 if he can keep up this scoring record.

Then the rest of the team will be filled up with cheap and rubbish oldies. I don't expect to do well in the league, just well enough to stay out of the relegation spots hopefully, and then hopefully some of my first teamers will rise along with my cheap risers and I'll be able to get a lot of cash in and bring in more quality the next time the TB's wear off.

Ipswich got him for 6 and a bit mill' date=' double his value and blew all other bids out the water, it seemed crazy at the time, but maybe he had some inside info? :eek:

:P[/quote']

Haha and it's Yaya Toure's supposed replacement while he's at the African cup of nations! He could even be in the first team :eek::P

Guest scotchegg

The offer for Giuseppe ROSSI of Villarreal from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. :)

Arsenal complete the signings of Maxi Pereira, Holger Badstuber, Christian Eriksen, Granit Xhaka, Isco, XABI ALONSO and Thiago Alcantara. Pleased so far but more bids in today.

PS: Eriksen and Thiago will not leave on loan until we are out of the cups but Xhaka and Isco should be available.

Blackburn's signings so far. A few more coming tomorrow hopefully. Looking at the competition I will probably be in a relegation battle. But you never know...;)

MUNIAIN, Iker from Athletic Club

SANTON, Davide from Internazionale

VALDES, Victor from Barcelona

CASSANO, Antonio from Milan

TYMOSCHUK, Anatoliy from Bayern München

GIULIANO, Victor from Dnipro

SAKHO, Mamadou from Paris Saint-Germain

WIJNALDUM, Georginio from PSV

POLO, Andy from Universitario de Deportes

West Ham won the competition for Alvarez and Tawatha (Big riser :D).

Think I have missed out on THEOPHILE-CATHERINE, Silvo and Souza, which is a shame.

How have other div 2 clubs been buying? Have you gone for 90/89's or gone for 88/87 with depth?

West Ham won the competition for Alvarez and Tawatha (Big riser :D).

Think I have missed out on THEOPHILE-CATHERINE' date=' Silvo and Souza, which is a shame.

How have other div 2 clubs been buying? Have you gone for 90/89's or gone for 88/87 with depth?[/quote']

A few 90/89s, a few 85/86s, and absolutely no depth whatsoever. :P

Buying irresponsibly ftw!

got afew more players on accepted deals

without any other bidders

K.Stadsgaard

S.Ninis

M.Ambrosini

T.Costa

M.Pinilla

M.Ruben

C.Jonathan

still waiting for another 3-4 deals to be accepted then that should be my lot for this transfer window

pretty pleased as i've managed to pick up so far pretty much everyone i've gone for without too much competition

How have other div 2 clubs been buying? Have you gone for 90/89's or gone for 88/87 with depth?

I've bought three players that are rated 89 or above so far. I'm going for the later' date=' but with a couple of 89 or above rated players.

Anyway, 2 more bids have been accepted:

The offer for Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN of Valenciennes from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. Valenciennes will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It's close between Southampton, but I think I've got him.

The offer for Álvaro VADILLO of Real Betis from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Betis will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

One for the future. I've deffo beaten Rotherham for his signature.

The offer for Sascha MOLDERS of FC Augsburg from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Augsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I really don't know who will sign him. It's pretty close between the 3 clubs that have their bid accepted.

It's close between Southampton' date=' but I think I've got him.

I really don't know who will sign him. It's pretty close between the 3 clubs that have their bid accepted.[/quote']

I think you've got Isimat-Mirin but I've got Molders, I think I bid about 2.75m for Isimat, and I'm assuming your player is worth more than that, and Molders I bid 3m for. Kind of glad to not get one of them, probably need the money and player to help complete my first team.