English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

I think you've got Isimat-Mirin but I've got Molders' date=' I think I bid about 2.75m for Isimat, and I'm assuming your player is worth more than that, and Molders I bid 3m for. Kind of glad to not get one of them, probably need the money and player to help complete my first team.[/quote']
I've bought three players that are rated 89 or above so far. I'm going for the later' date=' but with a couple of 89 or above rated players.

Anyway, 2 more bids have been accepted:

It's close between Southampton, but I think I've got him.

One for the future. I've deffo beaten Rotherham for his signature.

I really don't know who will sign him. It's pretty close between the 3 clubs that have their bid accepted.[/quote']

I knew forgot somebody...Isimat-Mirin.eh that's the life bring Prodl(87) better than 78.

Guest scotchegg

aston villa beat west ham to the signings of silvio and souza, im going to struggle in the cups this year, not to bothered. im quite confident of reaching europe for next season. :)

If everthing goes to plan, my team will look like this:

1st team:

Artur (87)

Maza (87) - Maicon (88) - Lombaerts (89)

Gonalons (88)

Piatti (88) - Gundogan (87) - Kucka (87) - Tosic (88)

Negredo (90) - Matri (89)

2nd team:

Smith (80)*

Vandam (80) - Chambers (84)* - Isimat Mirin (78)

Cohen (84)*

Molders (80)- Kharja (87) - McGugan(84)* - Mertens (87)

Petersen (85) - Rosenberg (87)

Res: Maloney (77)* - Freeman (75)* - Vadillo (75)

* Will be used for another deal

As you can see, I've got a strong team, I just need 2 CM/DM's and 2 defenders as my defence is the weak spot of the team, then my team will be complete. :)

I'll follow the pattern, my team...

TBA....TBA...85....TBA

All those TBAs are going to be rubbish pensioners.

And I would follow up with a second XI, but it doesn't exist. :P

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

guys i see everyone has a good team except if you all are in the first two Divisions. But if you are not, then i am dead! if everything goes to plan my first team will be like this

84-86-84-86

83-80-85-83

86-86

the Avg would be probably 84 but all the players are very young and promising. What do you think, is this an ok first team for 3rd division?

If everthing goes to plan' date=' my team will look like this:

1st team:

Artur (87)

Maza (87) - Maicon (88) - Lombaerts (89)

Gonalons (88)

Piatti (88) - Gundogan (87) - Kucka (87) - Tosic (88)

Negredo (90) - Matri (89)

2nd team:

Smith (80)*

Vandam (80) - Chambers (84)* - Isimat Mirin (78)

Cohen (84)*

Molders (80)- Kharja (87) - McGugan(84)* - Mertens (87)

Petersen (85) - Rosenberg (87)

Res: Maloney (77)* - Freeman (75)* - Vadillo (75)

* Will be used for another deal

As you can see, I've got a strong team, I just need 2 CM/DM's and 2 defenders as my defence is the weak spot of the team, then my team will be complete. :)[/quote']

Missed out on Piatti and Gundogan. Oh well, I've got other players lined up.

The offer for Peter FRANQUART of Lille OSC from Swindon Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Lille OSC will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Between me and Charlton, looks like they got him.

The undisclosed deal involving González IRIOME of Villarreal and Southend United has collapsed as Southend United do not have the available funds.

González IRIOME has completed his move to Swindon Town from Villarreal for £64,000 plus Michael TIMLIN . All other offers were turned down..

The undisclosed deal involving Arafat DJAKO of Anzhi and Southend United has collapsed as Southend United do not have the available funds.

Arafat DJAKO has completed his move to Swindon Town from Anzhi for £32,000 plus Matt RITCHIE . All other offers were turned down.

Man I'm lucky :P

John BOYE has completed his move to Swindon Town from Rennes in a swap deal for Mehdi KERROUCHE.

Cheap player :)

Guest scotchegg

gustavo signs for villa, 2 players i need to set my team up but don't think i'll afford them, so albrighton might get a 1st team spot on the right.

So Chu-Young Park Signed Finally signed for Arsenal delighted that i risked it the other day before he signed and snapped him up for p/e Cv also snapped up Amalfitano a welcome Addition. Looks like alot of prem teams have decided to go down the 11 star player route i've taken the depth route and gone for 20 players 88+ and one 85 talent who could get 87 hopefully it will pay off in the long run but this is what the team should look like once i'm done.

89 89 89 90

89 91 89

91 90

88 88 88 88

89 85

88 88 88

In other News Seymour's gone on Loan to Charlton, McClean has joined Aldershot whilst Dong-Won Ji is joining division three Mk Dons and finally Jack Colback has joined West Ham on loan hopefully there all get good minutes and im trusting everyone who's taken my players on loan not to send them back cup tied/injured. oh and Charlton manager i will need Seymour for my cup games :)

So Chu-Young Park Signed Finally signed for Arsenal delighted that i risked it the other day before he signed and snapped him up for p/e Cv also snapped up Amalfitano a welcome Addition. Looks like alot of prem teams have decided to go down the 11 star player route i've taken the depth route and gone for 20 players 88+ and one 85 talent who could get 87 hopefully it will pay off in the long run but this is what the team should look like once i'm done.

89 89 89 90

89 91 89

91 90

88 88 88 88

89 85

88 88 88

In other News Seymour's gone on Loan to Charlton' date=' McClean has joined Aldershot whilst Dong-Won Ji is joining division three Mk Dons and finally Jack Colback has joined West Ham on loan hopefully there all get good minutes and im trusting everyone who's taken my players on loan not to send them back cup tied/injured. oh and Charlton manager i will need Seymour for my cup games :)[/quote']

Thats fine i wont be able to get a cup team this season so my 70 and under team will have to have a go.

guys i see everyone has a good team except if you all are in the first two Divisions. But if you are not' date=' then i am dead! if everything goes to plan my first team will be like this

84-86-84-86

83-80-85-83

86-86

the Avg would be probably 84 but all the players are very young and promising. What do you think, is this an ok first team for 3rd division?[/quote']

need advice guys! please tell your opinion :)

Third choice LB so decided to loan him out. Hope he does well for you :)

Thanks, not much to work with at Dagenham & Redbridge so a few young 75's who might go up a bit through the season and a couple of 80 free agents is all i'm after for this season because I have no depth or even decent players lol

I think i finished with my team, the basic stuff is done. I will wait and i hope all the bids will get accepted. Now i want 3 quality loans.

4 way scrap taking place for buss henrique at the moment

between myself,birmingham,doncaster & leicester city

not sure who's got him as all have used p/e players in there offers, i think my offer though was roughly around the low 7.2 mil marker, although i can't remember exactly.

Nacer CHADLI has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from FC Twente for £220,000 plus Ronald ZUBAR

-Great talent for my second team..

Transfer Message

Kévin GAMEIRO has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Matt JARVIS and Andrew KEOGH

-Will kill every defence along with Cavani.

Transfer Message

Miguel DANNY has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Zenit for £4,480,000 plus Steven FLETCHER and Sam WINNALL

-He was AWSOME this season and if he continue with this form will get a +1 at Zenit.

Transfer Message

Franck BERIA has completed his move to Wolverhampton Wanderers from Lille OSC in a swap deal for George ELOKOBI

Will be very good for my second team with his versatile and can get a +1 with UCL football.

-Great talent for my second team..

-Will kill every defence along with Cavani.

-He was AWSOME this season and if he continue with this form will get a +1 at Zenit.

Will be very good for my second team with his versatile and can get a +1 with UCL football.

i prfer this signature mate :P

Wimbledon players in.

O'CARROLL, Diarmuid W-FWing/Fwd Glenavon age24 r73 val£230k paid£260k

KANE, Tony RB-LBRB/LB Ballymena United 24 r74 £480k £420k

OWENS, Jordan F-WFwd/Wing Crusaders 22 r76 £1.1M £800k

MONTEROSSO, Francesco CFCF Adelaide United 20 r70 £10k £10k

BRATTAN, Luke CMCM Brisbane Roar 21 r73 £250k £150k

PILKINGTON, Luke LM-LBLM/LB Melbourne Victory 21 r75 £780k £370k

KYCHAK, Artem GGk Dynamo Kyiv 22 r76 £970k £410k

CONOMBO, Henoc F-WFwd/Wing Free Agent 25 r72 £90k £30k

TOURÉ, Sherif CMCM Free Agent 29 r72 £80k £23k

AKACHAR, Jamal AM-WAM/Wing Free Agent 28 r72 £90k £38k

CATHALINA, Timothy RB-RMRB/RM Free Agent 26 r72 £100k £45k

DONNELLY, Ciaran CMCM Barrow AFC 27 r70 £10k £10k

BOOM!

Transfers accepted!

The offer for Free Agent Michael GAVIN from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Pat CARROLL from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Max CREAM from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Alex GRENDI from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Rob VALENTINO from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Anthony AMPAIPITAKWONG of San Jose Earthquakes from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Josh WILLIAMS of Columbus Crew from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Quentin WESTBERG of Evian TG from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David ESTRADA of Seattle Sounders from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michael HOLODY of Colorado Rapids from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Brandon BARKLAGE of D.C. United from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gerhard TUSHE of KF Tirana from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Omer YAHYA of Al Sadd from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Diego MINAYA of Sporting Cristal from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michalis PERIKLEOUS of Apollon from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Georgi ILURIDZE of Anzhi from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Simone BENEDETTI of Internazionale from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ramos RUBEN of Real Madrid from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Conor CHINN from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Jamie WATSON from York City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now, if any of you were to search the names of these players, you would find a pattern...

And most of them are either 'Mid' or 'Def' so I'm pretty good for depth :D