English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Tombstone..what club are you ?got two bids for Fofana.

Drink...lol..i think I'll lose out on Theophile

~M~

make that 4...

My Barnet will be one of the bids I believe:)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Hi everybody...I amnew Manager of AFC Telford and I'm italian...

Good luck everybody...

good luck to you too mate. i am huddersfield manager and i am from greece, so we are neighbors ;)

Must say thats pretty cruel! Has this happened before or is it a new feature?

SM are coming up with some really stupid ideas. I went to bid for Chu Young Park earlier for a Barcelona but my chairman refused to pay for him as apparently he's not good enough, snob.

never happened to me before mate and i hope it won't happen anytime soon :P

SM are coming up with some really stupid ideas. I went to bid for Chu Young Park earlier for a Barcelona but my chairman refused to pay for him as apparently he's not good enough' date=' snob.[/quote']

SM can be ridiculous at times! Some of the P/E values annoy me aswell!

What player was it?

Rather not say incase anyone else was planning on bidding without people knowing sorry ;)

If the player is a certain amount of rating points higher than your top player then he'll refuse to sign. Not sure if it's 5 or 10 points higher....always thought it was 10 though.

If it's another criteria then I've never come across it before.

If the player is a certain amount of rating points higher than your top player then he'll refuse to sign. Not sure if it's 5 or 10 points higher....always thought it was 10 though.

If it's another criteria then I've never come across it before.

I thought that in 7777 when I got signed Van Bommel for Preston. Think my top rated player was 82 (Van Bommel is a 92) so you could be right on the ten rating points.

Arsena Wenger Arsenal /// Hopefully you're team isn't too bad' date=' because my best players will be around 82-83...[/quote']

my best players will be probably 86! but i the Avg Value will be around 84. I am not sure if every player i want will be with me tomorrow, nothing is certain at the moment :)

my best players will be probably 86! but i the Avg Value will be around 84. I am not sure if every player i want will be with me tomorrow' date=' nothing is certain at the moment :)[/quote']

85 will be the max i think in div three till the second half of the season.

How are D5 teams shaking up so far in terms of top rated players?

Not sure if I'm doing things right. Currently have myself an 80 and two 78's. :)

I've made three offers to players at externals, all in the mid to late seventies. Not going to bid for any players higher then that as it'd take too much of a chunk out of my very limited transfer fund. That's why loans are going to be important.

Charlton have already taken Oscar' date=' and i am happy to loan out others too.

[/quote']

Really dude?

Your giving him too a much better side that has a lot of areas improved do you even look at teams that make you the loan offers?

I mean give the player where he is needed more to a Div,3,4,5 that is a lot weaker, much weaker than charlton athletic, let me tell you they started with 16m in the bank which is a lot for a Div.3 team and they have plenty of players that can be part exchanged.

I am not saying he must go to myself but seriously take a look at the teams that want him on loan, wait a day or so, so teams can see him.

Just saying.:rolleyes:

85 will be the max i think in div three till the second half of the season.

you mean Avg rating, don't you?

How are D5 teams shaking up so far in terms of top rated players?

Not sure if I'm doing things right. Currently have myself an 80 and two 78's. :)

Got an 82 on loan, and have bids accepted on a few 75s, with a lot of 70-75 rated players coming in, about 20 in total I think :) Couple that with a few 75s who I have already and I should be averaging 75 for the season I think :)

And a may even P/E or break the bank and buy an 80 rated player, I have an idea who I want ;) Not that many people will know who he is, but he is a very good, will be starting for his NT in a year or two :D