English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Really dude?

Your giving him too a much better side that has a lot of areas improved do you even look at teams that make you the loan offers?

I mean give the player where he is needed more to a Div' date='3,4,5 that is a lot weaker, much weaker than charlton athletic, let me tell you they started with 16m in the bank which is a lot for a Div.3 team and they have plenty of players that can be part exchanged.

I am not saying he must go to myself but seriously take a look at the teams that want him on loan, wait a day or so, so teams can see him.

Just saying.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Hes going to be first team for me.

you mean Avg rating' date=' don't you?[/quote']

And yes

I've made three offers to players at externals' date=' all in the mid to late seventies. Not going to bid for any players higher then that as it'd take too much of a chunk out of my very limited transfer fund. That's why loans are going to be important.[/quote']

I think I got lucky with Grimsby as they had a tidy budget plus some good P/Ex values. I'm hoping to have a starting 11 rated 75+ and then a second string of 70's to get me through the 3 game weeks.

Was just worried somehow other teams were bringing in big guns I didn't know about.

Hoping I won't need loanees.

How are D5 teams shaking up so far in terms of top rated players?

Not sure if I'm doing things right. Currently have myself an 80 and two 78's. :)

Got an 82 on loan, and have bids accepted on a few 75s, with a lot of 70-75 rated players coming in, about 20 in total I think :) Couple that with a few 75s who I have already and I should be averaging 75 for the season I think :)

And a may even P/E or break the bank and buy an 80 rated player, I was going to get Tim Ream, but Colchester have got him secured, so I'm going to have a re-think :)

Is it just me or do others agree with me when I worry that a lot of EC8000 clubs will end up in debt within only 2-3 weeks of the season starting? I notice there's a lot of Division 2 and 3 clubs that have went full out and brought in a whole new squad and shipped out most of the starting squad. The problem is... they have generally been replaced with players that will be on a higher wage. I garuntee most teams in Divisions 3, 4 and 5 will have spent all thier transfer balance or will have spent it all in the next few days judging by the rate of which players are coming into the game from external clubs. I have also noticed some big name players from top clubs in Division 1 go out on loan to other Division 3 clubs (I'm not sure who pays the wages, so correct me if I'm wrong) and this will also pile on extra wages expenditure. Maybe after the transfer bans are over for this weeks transfers there will be a lot of cheap deal going. I for one am hoping to capitalise and I'm opting to save some money to bring in players mid-season. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of good players that if are not snapped up by you now will be by another club but I think a few clubs could be in a bit of trouble this season.

Can any kind Premier League club give me 3 loans, a CB, CM and FWD/CF ??? They WILL get games as I play 3 games a week unfortunately :/ VM or PM me in game please!! And can they be Rated 83 or over, nothing less. May think of taking an 82, but Preferably 83 and over please. :)

I am Doncaster, Division 2.

Is it just me or do others agree with me when I worry that a lot of EC8000 clubs will end up in debt within only 2-3 weeks of the season starting? I notice there's a lot of Division 2 and 3 clubs that have went full out and brought in a whole new squad and shipped out most of the starting squad. The problem is... they have generally been replaced with players that will be on a higher wage. I garuntee most teams in Divisions 3' date=' 4 and 5 will have spent all thier transfer balance or will have spent it all in the next few days judging by the rate of which players are coming into the game from external clubs. I have also noticed some big name players from top clubs in Division 1 go out on loan to other Division 3 clubs (I'm not sure who pays the wages, so correct me if I'm wrong) and this will also pile on extra wages expenditure. Maybe after the transfer bans are over for this weeks transfers there will be a lot of cheap deal going. I for one am hoping to capitalise and I'm opting to save some money to bring in players mid-season. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of good players that if are not snapped up by you now will be by another club but I think a few clubs could be in a bit of trouble this season.[/quote']

I won't go into debt only gained 20k+ in wages in my transfers and still got 10m to spend.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Is it just me or do others agree with me when I worry that a lot of EC8000 clubs will end up in debt within only 2-3 weeks of the season starting? I notice there's a lot of Division 2 and 3 clubs that have went full out and brought in a whole new squad and shipped out most of the starting squad. The problem is... they have generally been replaced with players that will be on a higher wage. I garuntee most teams in Divisions 3' date=' 4 and 5 will have spent all thier transfer balance or will have spent it all in the next few days judging by the rate of which players are coming into the game from external clubs. I have also noticed some big name players from top clubs in Division 1 go out on loan to other Division 3 clubs (I'm not sure who pays the wages, so correct me if I'm wrong) and this will also pile on extra wages expenditure. Maybe after the transfer bans are over for this weeks transfers there will be a lot of cheap deal going. I for one am hoping to capitalise and I'm opting to save some money to bring in players mid-season. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of good players that if are not snapped up by you now will be by another club but I think a few clubs could be in a bit of trouble this season.[/quote']

i see your point and i am from the ones that bought many players, but i still have a quite big balance!

Ask yourself this question;

Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?

I'll probably be pushing it with my wages but I have one of the bigger stadiums in D5 and I'm hoping to be challenging for promotion.

If things are going disastrously wrong financially once the TB's are up I'll be able to flog all the players I brought in for massive fees. I even have a player with a C/V that is higher than what my entire initial budget was.

There's no way I'll be losing so much money that I won't be able to recoup the losses come the TB's. :D

Pablo Sarabia has completed his move to Reading from Getafe for £2,601,000. All other offers were turned down.

So glad I got this guy. Bags of potencial, he is getting game time so should be getting a rise, and Madrid have a buy back clause on his contract at Getafe. Could be one to watch in the future.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I'll probably be pushing it with my wages but I have one of the bigger stadiums in D5 and I'm hoping to be challenging for promotion.

If things are going disastrously wrong financially once the TB's are up I'll be able to flog all the players I brought in for massive fees. I even have a player with a C/V that is higher than what my entire initial budget was.

There's no way I'll be losing so much money that I won't be able to recoup the losses come the TB's. :D

i have the fourth biggest stadium in div 3 :)

Josh Hammond Sarabia is a very good buy ;)

Does anyone have a defender (any position), a midfielder (pref cm, am, dm) and a wing/fwd or vice versa that I can loan (pref 80 or over, I don't mind if it's a bit less)? If yes, then please contact me. :) Thanks.

Div 2, Nottingham Forrest.

Doncaster Rovers Loans Available

Maxime Lestienne - Aged 19, Rated 80, Wing/Fwd - Moves to Division 4 minnows AFC Wimbledon. Sure to get game time there. And clears our wage bill a bit.

Edu Oriol - Aged 24, rated 78, Fwd - Moves to Non league football for a season long loan with Forest Green Rovers. (Should be rising to 83/84 soon but I won't recall him back until next season)

Lastly, Doncaster will be signing around 9 more players by tomorrow with about 5 or 6 youth players, rated 75. They WILL be available for loan! Starting tomoroow at this time or roundabouts. Cheers. :)

Im sure a few will. I know with My West Ham im trying to sell everyone and bring in 24 new players. But im going for 88/87 rated players for starters and then a second team of 86-84's (With hopes of rising). Apart from my two 89 strikers and 89 keepers, rest will be lower. So far I should have a good squad and stay with a profit (Considering I have a relativley big stadium)

Wrexham will survive, our stadium is huge for conference national standards. 15k