English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Asked a mate of mine' date=' a Barrow AFC fan :P To join this league. And he has :) He's a great loyal manager, never quits and sticks to a challenge so thats good :) And he is now manager of Barrow. He's not on the forums, he's registering though, so Im saying this for him :)[/quote']

so he will become a forumer?

Great news...Lucho is on his way to Arsenal.Wenger it's smart.B)

i don't see that happening and did you thought this is the Arsenal thread :P

BUT MERTESACKER WILL PROBABLY JOIN!!!

Barrow AFC manager here now :) Took over a half hour ago and already looking to spend my mere 1.8m in the bank :P Bids made for a LOT of 70 rated players. A few 72 rated and 1 or 2 players rated at 73-75 :) Target - Nothing below 17th

Season after - Top 10.

3rd season - Promotion :)

Let's get started, an uphill task at Barrow! :)

I have used the forums before, I'm not a newbie by the way and have a rep of '221' on another account, this is another account just to be able to join this great league, thanks to my friend husnain who mentioned it to me. He's also on the forums, called 'husnain' and manages Doncaster.

P.S - Looking for loans, 75 rated or over :) Get back to me, cheers.

Barrow AFC manager here now :) Took over a half hour ago and already looking to spend my mere 1.8m in the bank :P Bids made for a LOT of 70 rated players. A few 72 rated and 1 or 2 players rated at 73-75 :) Target - Nothing below 17th

Season after - Top 10.

Let's get started' date=' an uphill task at Barrow! :)

I have used the forums before, I'm not a newbie by the way and have a rep of '221' on another account, this is another account just to be able to join this great league, thanks to my friend husnain who mentioned it to me. He's also on the forums, called 'husnain' and manages Doncaster.

P.S - Looking for loans, 75 rated or over :) Get back to me, cheers.[/quote']

Good Luck Mate :) You have a good Challenge :)

Season after - Top 10.

I will have a 75 gk ready to loan by tomorrow if that helps :)

Season after - Top 10.

Good luck mate i am huddersfield manager! Welcome in the forum! i can't help you with loans at the moment as i am waiting for many offers to be accepted. lets hope tomorrow when i will wake up, i will see them all accepted :)

Season after - Top 10.

welcome and goodluck matey

once all my transfers are done, i should be able to help you out with a couple of season long loans if you ain't got any better offer's

(portsmouth)

To All Division 5 Clubs !

Doncaster Rovers are looking to go into partnership with a very small time Division 5 club. This means, If a player is for sale in the future, I will sell for minimum price, aswell as giving you priority for loans :)And also any other help I can give as a bigger club ? Anyone up for it, Division 5 only.

Done my but for the GW now :)

List of Loanees:

Michael Ball - LB - Barrow AFC

Robbie Neilson - RB - Forest Green Rovers

Lee Peltier - RB/DM - Gateshead

Aleksandar Tunchev - CB/LB - Crystal Palace

Tom Parkes - CB - Burton Albion

Neil Danns - CM/AM - Darlington

Dany N'Guessan - Wing/Fwd - Millwall