English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Newport County "Exiles" set to unveil 3 marquee signings tomorrow. Every existing Exile will be sold with the new manager deciding on a complete rebuild.

Let me know if anyone has a 78/79 forward to loan ...

Haven't bought a striker yet and I'v run out of cash already :P

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! That's a funny way to spell Marcus Bent.

Re: EC 8000 - LESS THAN 20 EC's LEFT! 7777 United 8000 City Talk about quick fingers. Your missus must love you

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread Bolton get a well deserved 3-0 default win.... As Welsh teams shouldn't be playing in English Championships

Newport County "Exiles" set to unveil 3 marquee signings tomorrow. Every existing Exile will be sold with the new manager deciding on a complete rebuild.

Let me know if anyone has a 78/79 forward to loan ...

Haven't bought a striker yet and I'v run out of cash already :P

I should be signing some risers soon and I'll happily help out someone who has taken over my hometown club :) have Chaturia for now?

Think I will be taking them over in the next FFEC

----

My transfers are taking time tonight!

It'll be a good challenge. If there is another FFEC I will go for a Division 5 side, possibly York City, or someone, but for now Im happy with this league. Wouldn't wana join another FFEC :P

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Just noticed your comment mate! sorry i didn't reply. I won't be joining at this stage because i only have 14 days left of gold management.

If i renew my gold' date=' i might consider it mate! :)[/quote']

don't worry mate :) apart from leeds, do you like Arsenal too?

AND guys only one still didn't answered now. lets hope he will say yes :P

Just noticed your comment mate! sorry i didn't reply. I won't be joining at this stage because i only have 14 days left of gold management.

If i renew my gold' date=' i might consider it mate! :)[/quote']

It will prob be Full By then,if you have 1 Account, Make Another one just for this League :P

don't worry mate :) apart from leeds' date=' do you like Arsenal too?

AND guys only one still didn't answered now. lets hope he will say yes :P[/quote']

I like Leeds and Liverpool, but Arsenal have some brilliant players! RVP is one of my favourite players, Wilshere is going to be the heart of the England midfield in a few years time and Vermaelen is a great CB + i really like Belgian players! Mignolet, Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, Hazard, De Bruyne, Dembele, Lukaku!

I like Leeds and Liverpool' date=' but Arsenal have some brilliant players! RVP is one of my favourite players, Wilshere is going to be the heart of the England midfield in a few years time and Vermaelen is a great CB + i really like Belgian players! Mignolet, Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, Hazard, De Bruyne, Dembele, Lukaku![/quote']

Belgium Manager?

or try and get an all Belgian Squad?

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I like Leeds and Liverpool' date=' but Arsenal have some brilliant players! RVP is one of my favourite players, Wilshere is going to be the heart of the England midfield in a few years time and Vermaelen is a great CB + i really like Belgian players! Mignolet, Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, Hazard, De Bruyne, Dembele, Lukaku![/quote']

i like tottehnam and arsenal, but i respect liverpool too. Robben and RvP are one of my favourites players and all the players you mentioned are great too :)

The curse' date=' happens every now and again, would probably take the bid off, and bid again?[/quote']

lol, just as I post that the bid gets accepted.

The offer for Júlio BAPTISTA of Málaga CF from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not a massive signing, but was relatively cheap and still rated 88. Can play AM or as a striker, which is great. He was awesome last season, and with Malagas money, a rise may come if he and the club do well.

Is it just me or do others agree with me when I worry that a lot of EC8000 clubs will end up in debt within only 2-3 weeks of the season starting? I notice there's a lot of Division 2 and 3 clubs that have went full out and brought in a whole new squad and shipped out most of the starting squad. The problem is... they have generally been replaced with players that will be on a higher wage. I garuntee most teams in Divisions 3' date=' 4 and 5 will have spent all thier transfer balance or will have spent it all in the next few days judging by the rate of which players are coming into the game from external clubs. I have also noticed some big name players from top clubs in Division 1 go out on loan to other Division 3 clubs (I'm not sure who pays the wages, so correct me if I'm wrong) and this will also pile on extra wages expenditure. Maybe after the transfer bans are over for this weeks transfers there will be a lot of cheap deal going. I for one am hoping to capitalise and I'm opting to save some money to bring in players mid-season. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of good players that if are not snapped up by you now will be by another club but I think a few clubs could be in a bit of trouble this season.[/quote']

Cracking post! +1

Repped!

Alan Kardec has completed his move to Reading from Benfica for £3,870,000

Great young little forward currently on loan from Benfica at Santos. Also featured in every one of Santos's league games (seven). He will be playing up-front by himself.

Also, just looked at the Birmingham squad. Their first team must have an average rating of 89. Eeek :eek:. I think mine is 86 at best.

Robert Pires and Nicolas Isimat-Mirin arrive at St. Mary's, rather mystified as to how I missed out on Molders, their players had CV values of overall about 1.3m and then 305k in cash , vs. 1.3m and 1m in cash. Ages were 23 and 25, 2 years = 700k boost to the P/E value of a 1.3m player?

Anyone wanting loans off Tottenham get your bids in now!!

As I shall be accepting them in the next 24 hours' date=' people I like will get priority :)[/quote']

Dropped in 4 bids, hopefully, as a long time Spurs fan for nearly 20 years get me some priority in at least 1. :P