English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Shopre have had 2 bids accepted and 1 more transfer completed.

The bids that have been accepted are for 35 year old veteran, rated 88 CM Cristian Brocchi for 800k plus 80 rated CM Sam Togwell.

The other bid that has been accepted was for 34 year old veteran Right and Left Back, rated 88 Gianluca Zambrotta in a straight swap for rated 80 Eddie Nolan.

Shopre yesterday singed free agent who plays CM/RM, 28 year old rated 82 Moustapha Salifou.

Now that my starting 11 has been completed, future signings will now be back-up players.

Sánchez ILIE has completed his move to Notts County from Barcelona for £1,000,000 plus Neal BISHOP . All other offers were turned down.

Beat off a rival bid from Walsall (payback for them nicking Joselu :P) to land this young talent from Barcelona. He will partner Kirillov in the centre of my midfield.

The offer for Edgar CANI of Palermo from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cani is an 81 rated striker playing in the Polish top tier with Polonia Warszawa, where he previously spent on loan from Palermo. He is sure to be a starter and if he gets his long awaited call up to the Albanian national team then he could get a very nice rise.

The offer for Francesco BARDI of Internazionale from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Internazionale will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ian MCSHANE of Queen of the South from Notts County has been accepted along with other club offers. Queen of the South will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two additions to my 'risers' youth team if they both sign. I've definitely beat Northampton to McShane's signature but i'm unsure on Bardi.

Looking at other Div 3 sides and the signings they've been making i think mid-table is the best we can hope for this season but my main objective is to build a team full of young talent which i'm well on the way to achieving.

few more accepted bids at bradford city :) ..

The offer for Cristian TELLO of Barcelona from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maurice EXSLAGER of MSV Duisburg from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Soares CEDRIC of Sporting CP from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alan PULIDO of Tigres from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jorge PULIDO of Atlético Madrid from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Damien LE TALLEC of Borussia Dortmund from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

had to pull out of this bid as id lost it :) ..

The offer for Fernandez ALEX of Real Madrid from Bradford City has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with.

still time 2 bring few more faces in hopefully :) .. sooner these land the better so i can see squad shape :) ..

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

DEL PIERO' date=' Alessandro and DANNING, Kofi Coming to Mk Dons :)[/quote']

hey mate i think you have a playing who is retiring! His name is Alex Rae!

Are you ready for Sunday? i am not yet :P

The offer for Sven BENDER of Borussia Dortmund from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My only bid so far today without competition :)

The offer for André AYEW of Marseille from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I think I have a strong bid and have a big chance of getting him, though I know Swansea's P/E values are massive.

The offer for André SANTOS of Fenerbahçe SK from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Fenerbahçe SK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Just signed for Arsenal in RL. Got a pretty strong bid in though I think he'll go elsewhere to be honest :o

Possible starting XI -

Helton (90)

TBD -- Carvalho (93) -- Chedjou (89)

Bender (89)

TBD -- TBD -- TBD -- Santos (89)

Ayew (89) -- TBD

Have bids in for a few of the 'TBD' positions though so I won't have a massive gap in the team :)

Reading through some of the first teams, that will be up...my first team looks pathetic..lol

long term planning, it could work out, as i have signed lots of players based on how they played in the FIFA u20 world cup just gone.

I got a bad feeling, i'll be a few divisions down, before they start to get the rises they deserve.

oh well....Wigan was a weak team to start with..lol...thats my only comfort

~M~

My only bid so far today without competition :)

I think I have a strong bid and have a big chance of getting him' date=' though I know Swansea's P/E values are massive.

Just signed for Arsenal in RL. Got a pretty strong bid in though I think he'll go elsewhere to be honest :o

Possible starting XI -

[center']Helton (90)

TBD -- Carvalho (93) -- Chedjou (89)

Bender (89)

TBD -- TBD -- TBD -- Santos (89)

Ayew (89) -- TBD[/center]

Have bids in for a few of the 'TBD' positions though so I won't have a massive gap in the team :)

great job Newman.

I think I have a strong bid and have a big chance of getting him' date=' though I know Swansea's P/E values are massive.[/quote']

You've definately got him mate, i imagine your bid is up by the 20 million mark?