English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

17/18M :)

Yep mine was only 16, wasn't willing to go any higher as there are still other alternatives atm and i have already risked it big with Sanchez.

I hope us 3 newly promoted teams can give them a run for their money this year, we've certainly made decent transfers :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

simple..but he really can swap someone else..eh his decision.

First round vs Liverpool on Molineux...want a win !!!

his decision but silly decision! why to give vidic for pique when he is at an external club? Give ferdinand or someone else, but not your best player! He could give two players instead of Vidic! But we are lucky there are good players at external now, like vidic and when their Tb will over someone can buy him. not me, i don't have the money to do that but a Division 1 or 2 club maybe :P

Bristol Rovers and Plymotha Argyle are unmanaged!

Dan Martin Who do you create this pictures with the starting XI?

his decision but silly decision! why to give vidic for pique when he is at an external club? Give ferdinand or someone else' date=' but not your best player! He could give two players instead of Vidic! But we are lucky there are good players at external now, like vidic and when their Tb will over someone can buy him. not me, i don't have the money to do that but a Division 1 or 2 club maybe :P[/quote']

My hole stadium must pay his wages so thats a def no. :P

a little update on Bury's fixture the 20th strongest side(by rating) in Div.3.:o

(that should soon change) :D

Today were playing Southampton and the tricky manager Eugene wants to try out some new tactics with his lads.

The Southampton team is much stronger than us they have the likes of Hunt, Cisse and Boateng as their star players.

Our team is a much more different side filled with youth the star players being Iturbe,Draxler and Alan Patrick.

A draw or a lost(preferably 0-1 or 2) will be a very good result for us.;)

Look at the age difference and there's your reason why :) simple really.

Vidic is 29. TWENTY NINE!

for gods sake, he's the best CB in the world, and he is no where near the end of his career. He's got a good 4 or 5 years left in him.

why would anyone swap a 96 for a 95 just because the 95 is a couple of years younger lol.

Some people who play this game are nuts.

they'd rather have a lower rated 18 year old than a higher rated 28/9 year old.

Unreal :P

Vidic is 29. TWENTY NINE!

for gods sake' date=' he's the best CB in the world, and he is no where near the end of his career. He's got a good 4 or 5 years left in him.

why would anyone swap a 96 for a 95 just because the 95 is a couple of years younger lol.

Some people who play this game are nuts.

they'd rather have a lower rated 18 year old than a higher rated 28/9 year old.

Unreal :P[/quote']

Agreed...and to swap him for a play which is totally OVERRATED...Pique deserve to be a 93 not a 95.

EDIT: Time out with this..it's his team and he can do what he want..

Agreed...and to swap him for a play which is totally OVERRATED...Pique deserve to be a 93 not a 95.

I wouldn't say 93... lol. Barca are league, European, super cup champions and Pique is their main CB.... so he does deserve his rating, but I don't ever see him getting 96.

Come on mate you know thats not true' date=' he's playing for the best side in the world as a first teamer.[/quote']

He is better than Thiago Silva?no way...look at Hummels he is a 91 best CB in budesliga and help a lot the attack of Dormund when you see him in the attack.

Agreed he is a 95 because play for THE SECOND team in the world after United.:D

EDIT: Everybody with his opinion so... in my opinion he don't deserve a 95 maybe a 93-94 so let's stop this :D.

He is better than Thiago Silva?no way...look at Hummels he is a 91 best CB in budesliga and help a lot the attack of Dormund when you see him in the attack.

Agreed he is a 95 because play for THE SECOND team in the world after United.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lq0E3CLd0&feature=player_detailpage

Seems it been discussed but

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Nemanja VIDIC involving Gerard PIQUE of Barcelona and Manchester United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Barcelona will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

People really are age driven on here, I had a feeling he bid Vidic for him when I bid.

If I do miss out id still be happy as im willing to over-pay for Vidic :) win win!

EDIT: Time out with this..it's his team and he can do what he want..

agree on that' date=' pedro pique and busquets must be -1/2, they are so overrated!

because he plays for barca, that doesn't mean he deserves 95! As Mutd said Silva is better than him or at least the same level. Don't talk about pedro who is an actor not a footballer and about busquets, who is scoring more own goals than normal goals

[b']Dan Martin[/b] Thank you mate i will give it a try :)