English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vidic for Pique? :eek: That's my opinion.

And MUTD' date=' seriously? Pique is one of the best in the world, no way should he be 93. And even if you are a fan of United, you can't go and say they are better than Barcelona when everyone has already accepted Barcelona are the best in the world :o

Anyway, Swindon will be making an attempt to sign Vidic at external when his TB runs out! :D[/quote']

Better than T.SIlva?Pique when it's on fit it's one of the best CB but he made mistakes.

Time out again..ok so this is my opinion and nobdy can't change them.Same like everybody..

The offer for Magomed OZDOEV of Lokomotiv Moskva from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got him with no comepetition and he will be going out on loan to any lower team that needs him;)

The offer for Loïc RÉMY of Marseille from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It is a close race between me and Bolton. Reckon I just clinched him.:D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

We all have our opinions' date=' mine is simple. I see nothing wrong with the deal, you guys do. [b']Like someone said, it just means there's a 96 rated CB at external.[/b]

Thats me :P

Guys' date=' maybe Barcelona is his favourite team? I know that I'd rather have Lampard than Gerrard, and that's because Chelsea is my favourite team :)[/quote']

Gerrard is better by far and i hate chelsea! I only like some players like mata, lukaku, drogba and essien! But you are probably right saying it depends on which team you like too! RvP is a very good striker in my opinion, one of the best! Same happening with robben, he is an awesome winger! I might believe all this because i like arsenal and bayern but on the other hand these guys are one of the reasons i like these teams :P

The offer for Ezequiel GARAY of Benfica from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The first of hopefully 4 CBs joining West Ham. Swapping 88 rated Carew and a small amount of cash. Young and could rise with a good season at Benfica. Baptista passes medical and signs 3 year contract.

?-?-89-87

87-89

87-88-89

Hopefully signing 2 new RBs aswell tonight, so the starting 11 should be complete. Have about 5 squad players so will need a few more players. Its looking good so far though

No problem with the deal myself, just means Vidic will be available in 10 weeks :)

Some big news for Norwich;

André SANTOS has completed his move to Norwich City from Fenerbahçe SK for £4,000,000 plus Wes HOOLAHAN and Bradley JOHNSON . All other offers were turned down.

Fantastic! :D Look's likely to be Arsenal's newest signing today and should be in the first team a lot. Delighted!

The offer for Bryan RUIZ of FC Twente from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Suprised to get him without competition to be honest, good striker who looks to be heading for Fulham today. Would much rather see him play for Fulham than FC Twente, the PL is arguably the greatest league in the world and making a big impression at Fulham could see him hit on for 90 :)

The offer for Fabio QUAGLIARELLA of Juventus from Norwich City has been accepted along with other club offers. Juventus will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thought it was worth a go, even though it looks very unlikely that I'll get him. Oh well, SM can be funny at times. I just hope it's one of those times for this transfer :P

Edit: Haha thanks MUTD :P

No problem with the deal myself' date=' just means Vidic will be available in 10 weeks :)

Some big news for Norwich;

Fantastic! :D Look's likely to be Arsenal's newest signing today and should be in the first team a lot. Delighted!

Suprised to get him without competition to be honest, good striker who looks to be heading for Fulham today. Would much rather see him play for Fulham than FC Twente, the PL is arguably the greatest league in the world and making a big impression at Fulham could see him hit on for 90 :)

Thought it was worth a go, even though it looks very unlikely that I'll get him. Oh well, SM can be funny at times. I just hope it's one of those times for this transfer :P[/quote']

The flea got Ruiz..great..

EDIT: Stoke 20% to have F.QUAGLIARELLA

Norwich 10,8 - 45%

Liverpool-40%

Suprised to get him without competition to be honest' date=' good striker who looks to be heading for Fulham today. Would much rather see him play for Fulham than FC Twente, the PL is arguably the greatest league in the world and making a big impression at Fulham could see him hit on for 90 :)[/quote']

Nice signing but I doubt he'll reach 90 there, if Dempsey is stuck at 89 in Fulham and doesn't look like rising, though he's done fantastic for them, then I think Ruiz would have to have a pretty special season to get 90 ;)

Nice signing but I doubt he'll reach 90 there' date=' if Dempsey is stuck at 89 in Fulham and doesn't look like rising, though he's done fantastic for them, then I think Ruiz would have to have a pretty special season to get 90 ;)[/quote']

Yeah thats true, 89 is good enough for me though 90 would be nice. Much rather have him sign for Fulham though, just makes sense that it would be better for any potential rise/drop (Though theres more chance of him reaching 99 than dropping :P).

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

BRENO CB 86 21 years old

USAMI Winger/AM 19 tears old

OROZCO LM/AM 20 years old

all the bids for this players are accepted. i am very happy about that, all the players i got so far are young and very promising :)

The first of hopefully 4 CBs joining West Ham. Swapping 88 rated Carew and a small amount of cash. Young and could rise with a good season at Benfica. Baptista passes medical and signs 3 year contract.

?-?-89-87

87-89

87-88-89

Hopefully signing 2 new RBs aswell tonight' date=' so the starting 11 should be complete. Have about 5 squad players so will need a few more players. Its looking good so far though[/quote']

Yes you tried to steal a CB I have gone for :mad:

:P

Yeah thats true' date=' 89 is good enough for me though 90 would be nice. Much rather have him sign for Fulham though, just makes sense that it would be better for any potential rise/drop (Though theres more chance of him reaching 99 than dropping :P).[/quote']

Or just so you can see him play on MOTD rather than watching highlights of Twente matches and him playing on YouTube :P

Tranfer news at craven cottage

The offer for Diego LUGANO of Paris Saint-Germain from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Francesco TOTTI of Roma from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Marco Motta Signs For Bristol City In Swap Deal Involved With Skuse :D

On loan at Juventus last season with the option to buy him at the end of the year, they took this option and have signed him permanatly, 88 looks as safe as houses with possibility of a rise not so far away :D

Wigan poised to sign fill in the final pieces of the jigsaw.

The offer for Miralem PJANIC of Lyon from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and i do have competition for the next one, but i think my bid is better...i hope ^^

The offer for André SCHURRLE of Bayer Leverkusen from Wigan Athletic has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayer Leverkusen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

These 2 will be the last bit of major business for Wigan. The rest are just risers for the future.

If i lose out on Schurrle, then i will have to go for my 2nd and 3rd choices ^^

~M~