English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

First Signings for Brighton

The offer for Emin MAKHMUDOV of Spartak Moskva from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Victor IBARBO of Cagliari from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Benjamin STAMBOULI of Montpellier HSC from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bakary SARE of CFR 1907 Cluj from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Loris NERY of AS Saint-Etienne from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lamine GASSAMA of Lyon from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Taras BURLAK of Lokomotiv Moskva from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André PINTO of FC Porto from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

First Signings for Brighton

The offer for Emin MAKHMUDOV of Spartak Moskva from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Victor IBARBO of Cagliari from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Benjamin STAMBOULI of Montpellier HSC from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bakary SARE of CFR 1907 Cluj from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Loris NERY of AS Saint-Etienne from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lamine GASSAMA of Lyon from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Taras BURLAK of Lokomotiv Moskva from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André PINTO of FC Porto from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

i don't know much about the others but gassama is a good buy ;)

i wanted him too but i can't buy ecery single guy i want so i prefered a couple of others :P

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

and finally the last two bids are accepted. Nordtveit and Wakaso join Huddersfield Town :)

my starting XI looks like that now

209010_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

OR

209093_Football_Manager_Team.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS, IS IT A GOOD XI FOR DIV 3?

The offer for Luca SCAPUZZI of Milan from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rodrigo ALBORNO of Internazionale from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Denis TCHERYSHEV of Real Madrid from Forest Green Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Once these are done, i'll have about 600k left which i'll probably look to buy one more player with. Next step after that is to offload a real life FGR player who's, rather surprisingly, worth 2.5 million. Once that's done, i'll look to buy another 3/4/5 players but at the same time ensuring i don't go into debt.

Still need another loan.

The offer for Jean-Armel KANA-BIYIK of Rennes from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Garays CB partner. Very solid starting defence with him. Good chance of rising too. Made the same offer for San Jose, so I miss out on the Spainyard.

The offer for Rod FANNI of Marseille from West Ham United has been accepted along with other club offers. Marseille will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I offered 800,000 + 86, he offered £1,000,000 + 84. I should win, but depends how much his player is valued.

The offer for Danilo SILVA of Dynamo Kyiv from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Regular RB for Kyiv. Rated 87. He might rise and still quite young. Should be a good back up to Fanni (If I get him).

The offer for Aleksandr RYAZANTSEV of Rubin from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dont really know much about him. But was the cheapest 88 rated winger I could find with his age. Plays for Rubin so must be alright.

87-88-89-87

87-89

88-88-89

If I get Fanni then I have an 89 at RB. Or I will just buy someone else. Team is really coming together now.

first Signings for Brentford, already completed the signings of Aubameyang, deulofeu, Nacho and Chavez and Romeu on loan

Also.

Transfers for Dervite, Lepillier, Peixoto, Meeuwis, Mutarelli and Sergio Araujo have been accepted and waiting to come through, and hopeful of bring Martin Kelly on loan :P

@MaoM - The chairman valued my bid around the £9m mark.

Anyway, got some bids accepted:

The offer for Saku PESONEN of FC Haka from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

You can't go wrong with £10k. Plus he's the first choice for Haka and whenever SM reviews Finland, he should be in for a nice rise. This signing means that Smith can be used to bring in an outfield player.

The offer for Marius STANKEVICIUS of Lazio from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A versatile player. He would be a back-up player.

The offer for Theo JANSSEN of Ajax from Nottingham Forest has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's the best midfielder in Holland and he's a safe 89.

Guest scotchegg

had a bid accepted for cillessen who today signed for ajax on a 5 year deal, im going to loan him out to whoever is interested.

also picked up daniel kearns that was a free agent, was the star of the dublin cup in pre season nearly got a move to celtic, but moved to peterborough last week. still a free agent, good signing

first Signings for Brentford' date=' already completed the signings of Aubameyang, deulofeu, Nacho and Chavez and Romeu on loan

Also.

Transfers for Dervite, Lepillier, Peixoto, Meeuwis, Mutarelli and [b']Sergio Araujo [/b]have been accepted and waiting to come through, and hopeful of bring Martin Kelly on loan :P

Araujo is heading to Wigan.

No bid from Brentford...according to my SM :confused:

~M~

Mame DIOUF has been re-called by Manchester United from Carlisle United

Brilliant :rolleyes:

Made my signings work around his loan. Waste of my first few signings then..

:rolleyes:

Wagstaff rose to 78 this morning, taking his value to £1.68m. £1.18m profit.. :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Had 2 unrivalled bids accepted for players and 2 more which I believe are higher than the rival bids. 3 other bids accepted that could go anyway. Fingers crossed. Apologies for shortlisting ridiculous players yesterday, added all my Gold Shortlist without thinking. I've now removed all 90+ players from my shortlist:)

Had bids accepted for:-

Piszczek (88, rb, Dortmund)

Fully expect him to gain an 89 or 90 rating this year if Dortmund continue to impress, plus no competition so a bonus :)

Borriello (90, cf, Roma)

Not too certain who will get him, i am hopeful with my offer but you never know. If i do then he will partner Sanchez and score enough goals to keep us in the Premiership :)

The offer for Joël MATIP of FC Schalke 04 from Swindon Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another bid accepted on a talented youngster, he will soon join the Swindon ranks :)