English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

James RODRIGUEZ has completed his move to Swindon Town from FC Porto in a swap deal for Lukáš MAGERA.

Timothy DERIJCK has completed his move to Swindon Town from PSV in a swap deal for Leon CLARKE and Oliver RISSER.

That strengthens my midfield and defence as these two join :)

Jorge MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Juventus for £3,770,000
Aleandro ROSI has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Roma for £3,890,000

Will go straight into my first team

And once i get my loan back ill have the biggest valued team in Div 3. Still can reach my target of 80m value in the first transfer section.

Omg players like that at a division 4 side :eek: Well done Mate' date='ur doing a excellent job there[/quote']

It's Swindon Town mate.. :P Big squad value, decent budget, and a few high rated players valued at a high price by external..

Aye, he's doing a fine job, but I could've done a similar enough task with a team of that high standard! ;)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Another bid accepted on a talented youngster' date=' he will soon join the Swindon ranks :)[/quote']

good signing ;) this guy is good and i wanted him too, but i didn't have the money :P

Omg players like that at a division 4 side :eek: Well done Mate' date='ur doing a excellent job there[/quote']
It's Swindon Town mate.. :P Big squad value' date=' decent budget, and a few high rated players valued at a high price by external..

Aye, he's doing a fine job, but I could've done a similar enough task with a team of that high standard![/font'] ;)

Yeah, what Rob said, it's easy really if you know which player to bid for. Did a better job in 7777 to be honest, missed out on most of my targets and had to settle for the secondary options but thanks :)

good signing ;) this guy is good and i wanted him too' date=' but i didn't have the money :P[/quote']

Thanks, he a great player, surprised no one bagged him already :)

It's Swindon Town mate.. :P Big squad value' date=' decent budget, and a few high rated players valued at a high price by external..

Aye, he's doing a fine job, but I could've done a similar enough task with a team of that high standard![/font'] ;)

True, But still a rated 87 at Division 4 side,Not bad and could rise,He might win the league with that squad

I think i could of aswell,Im already buying big Players for Mk Dons

Arnautovic, Babacar and Abel Hernandez completed their transfers! :D

Crewe Alexandra prepare for my attacking trio! :P

True' date=' But still a rated 87 at Division 4 side,Not bad and could rise,He might win the league with that squad

I think i could of aswell,Im already buying big Players for Mk Dons[/quote']

Tbh theres like 5 sides that look like they can win Division 3. Be interesting to see where everyone is in a couple of seasons.

Alessandro DEL PIERO has completed his move to Milton Keynes Dons from Juventus for £341,000 plus Dean BOWDITCH and Luke CHADWICK

Not a Bad Signing for My Mk Dons,Done it for the sell on Price,I just Hope he dont go down in 10 weeks,if he does,I still have a good Player at my Team :)

Kofi DANNING has completed his move to Milton Keynes Dons from Brisbane Roar for £600,000

Good Player in My eyes,does deserve a Rise and can get into my Team for the 3 Games a week :)

Yeah' date=' what Rob said, it's easy really if you know which player to bid for. Did a better job in 7777 to be honest, missed out on most of my targets and had to settle for the secondary options but thanks :)

Thanks, he a great player, surprised no one bagged him already :)[/quote']

wait mate, you are in div 4 and you sign that kind of players? i am a good side in div 3 and i can't afford them, but you can? :eek:

What Five Are They ? :rolleyes:

yeah that was what i wanted to ask, dean be careful what you answer :D

wait mate' date=' you are in div 4 and you sign that kind of players? i am a good side in div 3 and i can't afford them, but you can? :eek:[/quote']

I have an 85 and an 82 player, easy :) I would've signed Borriello and Affelay with those two players instead but they didn't listen to sign for Swindon :(

More players signed:

Edgar CANI has completed his move to Notts County from Palermo for £250,000 plus Craig WESTCARR

Francesco BARDI has completed his move to Notts County from Internazionale for £150,000 plus Robert BURCH . All other offers were turned down.

Ian MCSHANE has completed his move to Notts County from Queen of the South for £50,000. All other offers were turned down.

Cani joins as a back up striker, with Bardi and McShane joining my youth squad. I'm really pleased i won the battle for Bardi as he is a big talent who is on loan at Livorno, in Serie B, from Inter and is their number 1 for this season. McShane is another riser who has started two games for QoS in the Scottish First Division so far this season.

I should have some more players coming in this evening B)

I have an 85 and an 82 player' date=' easy :) I would've signed Borriello and Affelay with those two players instead but they didn't listen to sign for Swindon :([/quote']

you started with better players than me and i was one of the best teams (lets hope still i am :P) in div 3. That's unfair! :D:P:eek:

Preston North End

Sheffield United

Milton Keynes Dons

Huddersfield Town

Brentford

So you rate them using total value. Tomorrow morning mine will be a lot bigger but i am already fourth :D

TO THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE A BIG TEAM, CAN YOU LOAN ME A COUPLE OF PLAYERS ABOVE 80? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I WILL REMEMBER IT WHEN I WILL BECOME A BIG TEAM :P:)