English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Vlad

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: English Championship 8000 - Discussion Thread

Uurgh...haven't been getting my defensive targets...guess I'll pack the bus. :D

don't worry mate i don't have bought already many of my targets. I have koval, vrsalkjo, el kaoutari, merkel, arnautovic, babacar and hernandez. But who knows some transfers might be completed before 8 o'clock ;)

don't worry mate i don't have bought already many of my targets. I have koval' date=' vrsalkjo, el kaoutari, merkel, arnautovic, babacar and hernandez. But who knows some transfers might be completed before 8 o'clock ;)[/quote']

Heh, u have the time zone advantage...it's 1am in Singapore, and I'm off to snoozeland. Zzzzzzzz

More players signed:

I'm really pleased i won the battle for Bardi as he is a big talent who is on loan at Livorno' date=' in Serie B, from Inter and is their number 1 for this season.[/quote']

Congrats on getting Bardi. Guess I'll move on to other targets.

So you rate them using total value. Tomorrow morning mine will be a lot bigger but i am already fourth :D

TO THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE A BIG TEAM' date=' CAN YOU LOAN ME A COUPLE OF PLAYERS ABOVE 80? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I WILL REMEMBER IT WHEN I WILL BECOME A BIG TEAM :P:)[/quote']

They have the best players. Im still tipping myself for relegation.

Heh' date=' u have the time zone advantage...it's 1am in Singapore, and I'm off to snoozeland. Zzzzzzzz[/quote']

yes you are unlucky, but when we sleep you can organise quietly all your deals ;) i have +2 hours difference with england

Just looked at my competition in D5 so far. Darlington and Wrexham certainly looking like very tough teams to beat.

Hayes & Yeading seem to be moving in the right direction too. Lincoln City also looking quite decent so far as well as Southport and then I'd put myself around 5th/6th currently.

Could be an interesting division here.

8 pages since 1 o'clock!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Sod reading all that, majority is probably gunge reading.

Mixed bag at Stoke City

Lets get the bad news out the way...

The deal involving Stoke City and Lass DIARRA of Real Madrid has been turned down. Real Madrid have decided to proceed with another offer.

I didn't even know there was another bid in :o With him being stuck at Madrid then I guess it could be a good thing I didn't get him.

The offer for Fabio QUAGLIARELLA of Juventus from Stoke City has been accepted along with other club offers. Juventus will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not confident at all on this one, so he's heading off to Norwich.

Now some nicer news.

Ferreira LUCIO has completed his move to Stoke City from Internazionale for £2,555,000 plus Jermaine PENNANT and Glenn WHELAN

Another 94 rated player joins Stoke!! :D Going for the 3-5-2 to begin with so I can actually compete then once 2nd round of transfers come about I'll change from that. But until then the back line looks like so...

Julio Cesar (94)

Juan (92) - Lucio (94) - Mexes (92)

And there's more....

The offer for André SCHURRLE of Bayer Leverkusen from Stoke City has been accepted along with other club offers. Bayer Leverkusen will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very confident the German wonderkid will be coming to Stoke as my offer was a good £6million over C/V. Be absolutely delighted to bring him in :D

The offer for Jordan AYEW of Marseille from Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With everyone fighting over Andre, I thought I'd pick up Jordan, who is chepaer and surely better value as well by next round of transfers. Will be a back up player.

Still alot of work to do building the squad up but things are looking quite nice at the moment.:)

Bid for a player that will help me a lot with his versatility and rating and he's cheap when I get a team that doesn't even need him in their first team by the looks of it goes and bids for him, I'm not saying it's not allowed and he can bid on who he wants but it's very annoying, probably the 3rd time it's happened :(

Heh' date=' u have the time zone advantage...it's 1am in Singapore, and I'm off to snoozeland. Zzzzzzzz[/quote']

done my tactics but arnautovic and abel h. are tired :( i will test them tomorrow probably ;)