Sign in to follow this  
markers17

Time to cash in?

Re: Time to cash in?

As the the title suggests' date='

Is it time to cash in on Sergio Busquests?[/quote']

Why would you want to sell Busquets? I'm not his biggest fan but even I'll say he's one of the best at what he does.

I have 80mil actually.

Would sell him for 38mil.

Have M'Vila to replace him though.

Heard ppl say M'Vila is one for the future too.

Might say my club is smth like Arsenal.

Would let go of my star players,

and new talents would rise.

Thanks in advance :)

I have 80mil actually.

M'vila is defo one for the future mate !! He's a beast' date=' stabile, calm ... He's soon going to be 92+ if he goes to the right club ![/font']

I have 80mil actually.

Would let go of my star players' date='

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Your right, sell Busquets and let M'Vila come through. Busquets has obviously hit his peak at the ripe old age of 22, only two years older than M'Vila and 4 ratings higher than him. :rolleyes:

Quite clearly Busquets is not a rising star himself, can't improve and will be coming to the end of his career soon. :rolleyes:

I wish i had someone like you in my gameworlds!

I have 80mil actually.

If you really want to sell him do it. It's your team. I would personally keep him though. But if you do sell him, don't sell him for cash, as this becomes less & less valuable as seasons progress. Try and get another manager interested and pick a couple of players from his squad and money. Just an advice.

If you really want to sell him do it. It's your team. I would personally keep him though. But if you do sell him' date=' don't sell him for cash, as this becomes less & less valuable as seasons progress. Try and get another manager interested and pick a couple of players from his squad and money. Just an advice.[/quote']

Thanks for the advice.

I tot of this before too.

However, the managers in my game world would counter with crazy offers.

I shall give it a try again though.

:)

Thanks for the advice.

I tot of this before too.

However' date=' the managers in my game world would counter with crazy offers.

I shall give it a try again though.

:)[/quote']

Glad to help.

Ridiculous counter-offers are part of the game. I'd use the 'Newspaper' feature to let everyone in your game world know Busquets is available and that the best P/E deal will be accepted.

I have 80mil actually.

Don't get why people do that. Why use your one for the future if you already have a player that's such a high level? By that logic when m'vila hits 92+ you'd sell him making it pointless waiting. Plus Busquets is still only 22...

Don't get why people do that. Why use your one for the future if you already have a player that's such a high level? By that logic when m'vila hits 92+ you'd sell him making it pointless waiting. Plus Busquets is still only 22...

In all fairness markers17 has a right to play the game as he sees fit. If he wants to play the 'youth harvesting & feeder club' it's his choice. Ajax would be a good example of this in real life. I've seen managers who only buy players from a specific country or with a specific rating & even ones who had all their team players share the same first name. At the end of the day each manager plays however he wants.

I do believe' date=' however, that the title of the thread is misleading. 'Time to cash in?' alludes to Busquets hitting his peak and going downhill from now on. While in reality he still has all in favor to keep rising in SM. That said, I [b']think[/b] I understand markers17's reasoning in this case.

In all fairness markers17 has a right to play the game as he sees fit. If he wants to play the 'youth harvesting & feeder club' it's his choice. Ajax would be a good example of this in real life. I've seen managers who only buy players from a specific country or with a specific rating & even ones who had all their team players share the same first name. At the end of the day each manager plays however he wants.

I do believe' date=' however, that the title of the thread is misleading. 'Time to cash in?' alludes to Busquets hitting his peak and going downhill from now on. While in reality he still has all in favor to keep rising in SM. That said, I [b']think[/b] I understand markers17's reasoning in this case.

Yeah, I'm not saying that he doesn't have a right to do it. I just mean that I can't understand the logic of it. (Hoping my previous comment didn't sound like I was having a go at him).

If you offered me Busquets for £38m cash I would snap your hand off.

I've turned down offers for more than double that.

Have a look around at other 94 rated DM/CM (either position) and especially at his age.... biggest club in the world and young and Spanish. You should keep him.