Keeping Luiz Gustavo?

Re: Keeping Luiz Gustavo?

Hi' date=' I own Luiz Gustavo and I'm wondering if I must keep him. I could swap him for one of these:

Sandro, Fellaini, Verthongen, Cabaye, Veloso, Lucas Leiva, Musacchio, Capoue, Trasch, S. Bender, Reinartz, Matuidi, Huddlestone or Denilson.

Tell me what you'd do, thanks![/quote']

Gustavo is at a club where he could easily go up if he gets games however bayern havent won the league in 3 yrs +. IF you wanted to swap Verthogen, lucas, musacchio or Sven bender would be on my radar

Hi' date=' I own Luiz Gustavo and I'm wondering if I must keep him. I could swap him for one of these:

Sandro, Fellaini, Verthongen, Cabaye, Veloso, Lucas Leiva, Musacchio, Capoue, Trasch, S. Bender, Reinartz, Matuidi, Huddlestone or Denilson.

You should keep him. Or trade him to one of his fellow Brazilian CMs such as Lucas L. or S. Ramires. :)

Id prob keep him though vertonghen, sandro and mussachio would be tempting. Big plus for Gustavo is his 'def' status, hard to get the versatility at 89,90,91 and theres where he's prob heading.