Sign in to follow this  
wagnerosa@gmail.com

Account permantly suspended

Re: Account permantly suspended

If you check your private messages. I suggested you try http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn. Then we will be able to help you.

friend, I am translating google, but the translation is not ceta? I am needing an aid with regard to my account and not with the translation. I would agradeçeria if helps myself.

somebody knows as to reactivate an account that was suspended?

Por que seu cliente foi suspendido?

Think that's the right question to ask :o

friend' date=' I am translating google, but the translation is not ceta? I am needing an aid with regard to my account and not with the translation. I would agradeçeria if helps myself.[/quote']

Você necessita dar alguma mais informação a respeito de exatamente o que aconteceu antes que nós possamos lhe ajudar.

You need to give some more information as to exactly what has happened before we can help you.

this is the problem' date=' was to enter in my account and gave the message of suspended. Which information necessary to pass to arrange this problem?[/quote']

Se eu for você que eu emitiria uma mensagem confidencial ao stegore você encontrará seu nome em indicar da lista dos membros o que é errado e deve poder ajudar :)

Se eu for você que eu emitiria uma mensagem confidencial ao stegore você encontrará seu nome em indicar da lista dos membros o que é errado e deve poder ajudar :)

And what exactly does this say Bryan? You should know by now it is English only please :rolleyes:

this is the problem' date=' was to enter in my account and gave the message of suspended. Which information necessary to pass to arrange this problem?[/quote']

APROVE, sugira que você emite um E-mail à manutenção programada (support@soccermanager.com)and lhes explicam que seu cliente estêve suspendido. Esperançosamente podem qualquer um dizê-lo porque ou unsuspend seu cliente. Espere que isto ajude.

OK, suggest you send an e-mail to sm (support@soccermanager.com)and explain to them that your account has been suspended. Hopefully they can either tell you why or unsuspend your account. Hope this helps.

And what exactly does this say Bryan? You should know by now it is English only please :rolleyes:

Sorry lol thought it would have been easier to say it in Portugese didn't know everything had to be in English :o what I said was

"If I was you I would send a private message to stegore you will find his name in the members list stating what is wrong and he should be able to help"

but I would send a message to support like HKPHOOEY said :)

Você necessita dar alguma mais informação a respeito de exatamente o que aconteceu antes que nós possamos lhe ajudar.

You need to give some more information as to exactly what has happened before we can help you.

then, it was with 3 teamses, it had finished of handle the chelsea, and was making new transferences, I was lunchhes and when I came back it gave this message

APROVE' date=' sugira que você emite um E-mail à manutenção programada (support@soccermanager.com)and lhes explicam que seu cliente estêve suspendido. Esperançosamente podem qualquer um dizê-lo porque ou unsuspend seu cliente. Espere que isto ajude.

OK, suggest you send an e-mail to sm (support@soccermanager.com)and explain to them that your account has been suspended. Hopefully they can either tell you why or unsuspend your account. Hope this helps.[/quote']

then, already I sent an email for the support, but they had still not returned me. They delay to answer?

hes been suspended because hes been cheating :mad: hes a manager on 1 of the setups im in, some of the deals hes been involved in are very suspicious.. KICK CHEATING OUT OF SOCCER MANAGER!

hes been suspended because hes been cheating :mad: hes a manager on 1 of the setups im in' date=' some of the deals hes been involved in are very suspicious.. KICK CHEATING OUT OF SOCCER MANAGER![/quote']

Please, let's not turn this into some personal fight...

And I'm not saying that because he's brazilian. He has a reputation of 89 points, which is high, also I never saw him with more than 1 team on any setup.

If he cheated, fine, he is guilty and ust suffer the consequences. But if you have proofs, send an e-mail to support, or solve this matter privately, do not post things like that on a public board ;)

hes been suspended because hes been cheating :mad: hes a manager on 1 of the setups im in' date=' some of the deals hes been involved in are very suspicious.. KICK CHEATING OUT OF SOCCER MANAGER![/quote']

it looks at face, I I do not have idea of what it happened, therefore I did not try to trapacear, only thing that I made I was to leave a teams to catch one another one better. you know as you can arrange this problem?

Please' date=' let's not turn this into some personal fight...

And I'm not saying that because he's brazilian. He has a reputation of 89 points, which is high, also I never saw him with more than 1 team on any setup.

If he cheated, fine, he is guilty and ust suffer the consequences. But if you have proofs, send an e-mail to support, or solve this matter privately, do not post things like that on a public board ;)[/quote']

cara, não entendi oque você falou, mas você acha que eu boicotei o site? única coisa que eu fiz foi sair de um time para pegar um melhor. Tu sabe como posso arrumar isso, não tenho nenhum email na qual possa confirmar, tambem não sei como posso fazer para confirmar minha inocência. Se puder me ajudar eu agradeço.

cara' date=' não entendi oque você falou, mas você acha que eu boicotei o site? única coisa que eu fiz foi sair de um time para pegar um melhor. Tu sabe como posso arrumar isso, não tenho nenhum email na qual possa confirmar, tambem não sei como posso fazer para confirmar minha inocência. Se puder me ajudar eu agradeço.[/quote']

Use portuguese on Private Messages only, please ;)