Sign in to follow this  
Flux

Keep or sell Vermaelen?

Re: Keep or sell Vermaelen?

He has a level 3 concern on my team for lack of games' date=' should I sell him or would it be a big mistake?[/quote']

If you can get some other decent player I would sell him,but if you cannot do anything with that money,then keep him. :)

If you can get some other decent player I would sell him' date='but if you cannot do anything with that money,then keep him. :)[/quote']

I already have over £200m and the best team in the league...

depends if vermaelen is a first team player' date=' a sub or reserve[/quote']

He is a sub/reserve.

Loan him out

This is the easiest option IMO. If you have a really good defence then you should be able to loan out Vermaelen. Put him on the loan list and create a newspaper to make the game world aware. Someone should want him.

Loan him out

Does that lower the concern level then? I always thought it had no affect.

I think you should just sell him and let some body else have him, someone who actualy needs him! He will never go beyond 93 and if he has a level 3 concern then you clearly don't need him.

Does that lower the concern level then? I always thought it had no affect.

I think you should just sell him and let some body else have him' date=' someone who actualy needs him! He will never go beyond 93 and if he has a level 3 concern then you clearly don't need him.[/quote']

It does have an affect but then while the lack of games concern may disappear they will gain a concern for being loaned out. You have a point though, no point having him for the sake of it but he might be useful for cup games.

While it may seen unfair, in this case concerns have succeeded in doing what they are meant to do.

I would sell him now. You can decrease his concerns by playing him in every game but this would mean taking out a higher defender and then that defender will produce concerns.

While it may seen unfair' date=' in this case concerns have succeeded in doing what they are meant to do.

I would sell him now. You can decrease his concerns by playing him in every game but this would mean taking out a higher defender and then that defender will produce concerns.[/quote']

Absolutely spot on.