World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Patrick HELMES has completed his move to Palermo from VfL Wolfsburg for £7,500,000 plus Franck TABANOU

Personally think I've got myself a nice deal here. Helmes is 27 and he isn't playing a major role for Wolfsburg this season. He might be an 89 but think he may drop 1.

Tabanou on the other hand is only 22 and playing every single week for Toulouse so if I get lucky could hit 88. He could be a future 90+ if he ever moves to a top club and I also get a tidy amount of cash in the deal.

The offer for Gabriel OBERTAN of Sampdoria from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quite young, adds depth and might get a cheeky +1 in the PL rating changes.

The offer for Danny SIMPSON of Sunderland from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Playing every game for a team 4th in the PL, should rise.

The offer for Leon BEST of Norwich City from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Added depth in attack now that Helmes has left.

The offer for Shaun DERRY of Queens Park Rangers from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm a fan of this guy. Should rise a couple in the changes.

The offer for Chris HERD of Bolton Wanderers from VfL Wolfsburg has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Playing a fair bit for Villa in the Premier League, amazed he was available for CV.

B04LF.jpg

Boateng in' date=' Augusto out[/b']

Today the managers of Bayer Leverkusen and Beyern Munchen reached a deal for their players. The deal is 6 million + Boateng for Renato Agusto. With Augusto going out, i am looking for a Winger in exchange of Casto (and i have 20 million to spend on it).

Happy at getting Augusto in, gives me cover for Muller.

Really looking out for a top quality DCM and a Top Top Striker 94+:eek: