World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested?

Or people could just reserve a club? :P

What does it cost you if you live in England? Like 2/3 pounds???

I've reserved off my phone in Ireland for 7 euro! 2 pounds won't set you back that much' date=' will it? :P[/quote']

7.50 actually!

Updated list of names :)

Arsenal - Jorge Goncalves

Athletic Club - Alex Judge (A-J)

Atletico Madrid - Daniel Ratcliffe (Racky)

Barça - Senhor Zé Mourinho

Bayern Leverkusen - Nik Big (NicholasBig96)

Bayern Munchen - Josh Hammond (Josh Hammond)

Benfica - Mark Howley (markdoogle)

Chelsea - Kevin Nobbs

City - Kartavya Patel (Kupest)

Dortmund - Ian Eltringham (Same Forum name)

Fiorentina - Ben Dover (haha don't know)

Internazionale - Rico Suave

Lazio - Andre Villas-Boas (JT26!)

Lille OSC - Jor Hberg (Jor)

Liverpool - Liam George (Valentia FC Rule)

Lyon - Greg Newman

United - Don Danberry (Cedd)

Marseille - Hank Panky

Milan - Chris Hogg (hog101)

Napoli - Ryan Grosvenor (Ryans Tornado)

Porto - Barnaby Dowling (Barnabyd)

Real Madrid - Kevin Lawrence

Roma - abcdef abcdefa (iliasx)

Shaktar - BaDa Boom (BaDaBoom)

Sporting CP - Miguel Goncalves

Schalke - Aaron Duffy (The Duffman)

Sevilla - James Carolan (not sure who it is on the forum)

Tottenham - Glen Pine

Udinese - Tom Bateson (Tombstone)

Valencia - Neill Taylor (Taylor8)

Villarreal - Bc Cliff (Brummie Lad)

Arfon' date=' may I recommend that you update your first post with the current managers and their teams. Just a suggestion too make your and others life a bit easier :)[/quote']

Been Keeping up to date with the managers so far. Arfon will do it later I'd say when its open ;)

I want Santos, just letting you all know as im the one going on about 'pay now!' ;) and personally myself I dont think they're worth paying for...

Also SM are awful greedy, not opening it even though 34 people have paid :rolleyes:

To be honest I had to think twice before reserving a team but in the end I thought well the man Arfon is behind it so why not. I'm in this for the long term no matter what happens. I've burnt too much money on this game in the past so I will be looking to get the most out of my £2.99 in WC11111.

Just hope this game world doesn't get filled with lemmings. Some people are going to quit, it happened in the early days of WC10000 but it wasn't full of lemmings. The quitters were ignored and the majority stuck with their clubs. See that game world has a strong nucleus of single minded people who can think for themselves. Fingers crossed we get the same dynamics here.

I think this is going to be a rough ride but I'm looking forward to it :)

As for my plans with Dortmund. I will be looking add more young talent to a squad already boasting a great deal of potential. Players such as Gotze, Hummels, Subotic, Bender, Schmelzer, Barrios, Kagawa etc are not for sale.

I know for a fact this World Championship won't open untill when its set to open because people know there need to be 40 people reserved for it to open automatically, and because of that everyone has the same mindset, lets just wait till 10 more teams are reserved so I can get my team for free, so people put the teams in their cart that they want so no one else can have them, and they wait for more teams to be reserved but this wont happen because everyone is doing the same thing!

So just reserve your club or else you won't get them! (or have a 50/50 chance of getting them as it won't open till 2 in the morning).

Don Danberry Takes Control Of Manchester United!

feature_how_not_to_live_your_life.jpg

Esteemed manager, Don Danberry has seized control of Manchester United after yesterdays war of managers,all after the best clubs possible. After being announced manager Don Danberry said:

It has always been my dream to manage one of the best clubs in the world and now i am doing that in a forum filled championship! Although Man U were not my first pick i will still do my best to get this squad as good as possible.

Within hours of becoming manager Don Danberry announced that Berbatov was avaliable for p/e and that others including owen, evans and Kuszczak were also available for transfer. Don explained himself this morning saying:

I'v put these players on the transfer list as, in my opinion, they are either not needed or can be swapped for players that are better suited for the squad. In the case of Berbatov, Man U need him to be available to carry out large transfers, something that i hope to be doing a lot!

BerbatovReutersStoyanNenov.jpg

Berbatov pondering his future at the club

Don Danberry has expressed his desire for fwd/wings/Gk's and has asked managers to PM him with deals.

Manchester-United.jpg

Players rushing to meet new manager Don Danberry

must admit the openin time was absoloutly shockin.. 1ish in morn.. i was ALWAYS going to be in bed at that time so missing out on silly big teams i can handle :) ..

but VERY glad it was done b4 work :) .. so wasnt all that bad :) ..

my list of sides was 1 of the following..

ajax..

atletico madrid..

athletic club..

bayer leverkusen..

dortmund..

palermo..

psg..

in no order.. :) ..

obviously after the silly big clubs if i was 2 have caught 1 of them..

all teams from my list were available at 5ish this morn ba dortmund so after abit of a rush descision i decided to go with atletico.. :) ..

looking 4ward to seeing how gameworld spans out and alot diff approach to my galatasaray in 10000 so yea should be good..

WILLING TO DEAL ON EVERY PLAYER AT ATLETICO SO FEEL FREE TO FIRE BIDS IN :) ..

:)

Missed the opening, but I've got 6 clubs unreserved i'm looking out for when it opens, my last resort being club america :D

Won't be reserving because paypal went crazy and sm doesn't support my dumb obscure country

Manchester city manager Kartavya Patel has sais that the team is looking for atleast 2 world class wingers 91 or 91+ for the team, with a center back and a right back also on the priority list.

" We are definitely looking for two wingers. I want to use Adam Johson as a super sub, because he can bring to the game that rarely many can. Ofcourse Aguero is a player we want, but its tough."

Manchester City have said players such as Emanuel Adebayor, Edin Dzeko, James Milner, Kolo Toure, Lescott, Kolarov, Bridge, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Michael Johson are all available for PE. Other players arn't on the market unless an extremely good offer comes along.

One of you gold members already in it send a ticket under shop enquiry, as they state if there's a high demand it'll open, so I think it'll be worth try to see they'll open it, also state you've paid for a product and cant use it even though there's already a high demand for the game world.

I estimate SM have already made almost £100 from this :eek:

Its worth a shout lads.