World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

URGENT

ManU_Logo_JpegSmall.jpg

MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGER IS ON HOLIDAY FROM THE 29th JULY TO THE 5th OF AUG! ANY DEALS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY AGREED WITH MAN U WILL STILL BE CARRIED OUT BUT ON THE 5th (unless this world opens early) MANAGER DON DANBERRY HAS SWORN THAT:

ANY PERSON WHO GOES AND DOES A DEAL CORRUPTING A MAN U DEAL WILL BE PERSONALLY SPAMMED FOR A MONTH!!!! AND MAN U WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!

SORRY IF THIS IS AN INCOVIENCE, BUT THERES NO INTERNET WHERE IM GOING :(

What the hell the marsaille and fiorentina manager have been removed by the smfa!!!
Ben Dover

Last Online 13:22 28 Jul 2011

Hank Panky

Last Online 13:21 28 Jul 2011

Probably linked accounts.

Very surprised this hasn't opened yet. Talk about greedy. Considering getting a refund on Dortmund and taking a division 4 club for nowt.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with Porto. The players are young (no outfielders over 27) and have great prospects at top European clubs, and Champios League football next year. The team is also perfectly balanced :eek:

Not agreed any transfers so far, I see no reason to sell unless I get a very strong offer B)