Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested?

In 2 days SM have made 15 WC'S give or take :eek:

Only 15 to go now' date=' was hoping this would be near the end of the transfer window.[/quote']

Arfon just to let u know ur sig says 'join 1111' shouldnt it be '11111' :) Looking forward to this gameworld hope it dosnt flop like 11019... :P

We could join a different one to get more interest or wait until the transfer market is closed ?

Nah keep it to 11111 as im doing because of the number' date=' this thread has been round a while now and most would have seen it, it was similar to this with 10000 and that filled so a lot of people see this thread and read it but dont post.

Arfon just to let u know ur sig says 'join 1111' shouldnt it be '11111' :) Looking forward to this gameworld hope it dosnt flop like 11019... :P

Nah keep it to 11111 as im doing because of the number' date=' this thread has been round a while now and most would have seen it, it was similar to this with 10000 and that filled so a lot of people see this thread and read it but dont post.

[/quote']

Ahh ok cool, looking forward to this anyway...Looks like it will be made in the next 2 days at the rate they are being made..

[/quote']

How many are you expecting to reserve/join?

How many are you expecting to reserve/join?

Ive made a list on the first post mate, and I havent got a clue how many will join, but I have a feeling it will be full-ish, the success of 10000 is great and this one could head down the same route.

Ive made a list on the first post mate' date=' and I havent got a clue how many will join, but I have a feeling it will be full-ish, the success of 10000 is great and this one could head down the same route.[/quote']

The names are looking very solid so I think 10019 is unlikely to be repeated B)

Guest Smithy1998

I am interested my name is alicia

I would like to join, but I don't have a gold membership, will quit a game for this slot :) But seeing how I am enjoying WC 10000 I wouldn't miss this.

I would like to join' date=' but I don't have a gold membership, will quit a game for this slot :) But seeing how I am enjoying WC 10000 I wouldn't miss this.[/quote']

You could just create another account.

Oh and another thing, can someone VM people on the list and tell them how close this is to opening? I never knew it myself until I checked the thread.

You could just create another account.

Oh and another thing' date=' can someone VM people on the list and tell them how close this is to opening? I never knew it myself until I checked the thread.[/quote']

I dont think there's a real need for that as this will appear on most people's subscribed threads, and the fact that its got a lot more active these past couple of days - should make people read it.

But I will have a look at the list later and I may vm a couple.

Cool Add me up :) though not having gold membership I guess I can only join after the game is made

Mate you dont have to be a gold member to reserve a team, anyone can do that.

I'm interested - WC 11019 just isn't up to it - most of the decent managers have quit and I think I will follow suit.

i rekon i might b out of there also..

71 clubs managed but i rekon theyll b around 5 plus clubs on offer and with this due to open in a week or so i see no way back for 11019.. didnt think it would have the pull though from the off wen joining as apose to this 1..

plan is 2 reserve on this 1 hopefully as there is 1 or 2 sides i fancy..

got a heck of a chalenge in 10000 with galatasaray so would be nice to have abit of a diff challenge side wise in this wc for playability sake :) ..

i rekon i might b out of there also..

71 clubs managed but i rekon theyll b around 5 plus clubs on offer and with this due to open in a week or so i see no way back for 11019.. didnt think it would have the pull though from the off wen joining as apose to this 1..

plan is 2 reserve on this 1 hopefully as there is 1 or 2 sides i fancy..

got a heck of a chalenge in 10000 with galatasaray so would be nice to have abit of a diff challenge side wise in this wc for playability sake :) ..

Yeah it's a shame about 11019. I'm CHIVAS in 10,000 by the way - just pipped you to div 4 title :D It's a fantastic game world - hope this one can be just as good.

Yeah it's a shame about 11019. I'm CHIVAS in 10' date='000 by the way - just pipped you to div 4 title :D It's a fantastic game world - hope this one can be just as good.[/quote']

this will have legs i rekon.. with the people involved.. the gameworld number etc..

as for chivas mate very fair play 2 u.. kepted plukin away well u did :) .. was well clear at 1 point i was till i focused on cup win n then side went 2 bits :) .. still very happy with second though :) ..

and to top it all off mate i drew with west ham on last day of season 2 drop 2 second and then thumpend them turn or so lata in a friendly 4-1.. wounded i was completely haha :) ..

wots estimation with gameworld being up 2 reserve or is it impossible to estimate?.. :) ..

I dont think there's a real need for that as this will appear on most people's subscribed threads' date=' and the fact that its got a lot more active these past couple of days - should make people read it.

But I will have a look at the list later and I may vm a couple.

Mate you dont have to be a gold member to reserve a team, anyone can do that.[/quote']

Sorry my bad :P count me in, I guess we just take a club randomly, like whoever books first gets the first choice?