Sign in to follow this  
Arfon

World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested?

At a guess I'd say creation time will be within the next 48 hours and will open for all on the 27th/28th.

Think that's about as specific as can be at the moment.

Will keep my eye on it though.

yeah i'd say about a 48hour til it appears on the board' date='especially considering how many have been created in the last few day's. when it actually opens, well that could any time depending on reserver's:) [/font']

yeah i'd say about a 48hour til it appears on the board' date='especially considering how many have been created in the last few day's. when it actually opens, well that could any time depending on reserver's:) [/font']

i might work out alright in catchin a side then but im not holding my breath..

going to have a scower now at clubs 2 go 4.. got eye on 1 or 2 so we'll see how it fairs out :) ..

im just going to see what happen's

might end up reserving

if the right clubs available, but their's only about 4 teams on that shortlist

so chance's are i'll take my pick from the remaining club's, but just looking forward to being in a (possible)competitive setup from the get-go:D

im just going to see what happen's

might end up reserving

if the right clubs available' date=' but their's only about 4 teams on that shortlist

so chance's are i'll take my pick from the remaining club's, but just looking forward to being in a (possible)competitive setup from the get-go:D

[/font']

Real Madrid,Barcelona,Man.United and Inter ?

at the moment due to starting league's etc. juve are a killer team' date=' especially since they signed arturo vidal, their squads better than most div1 teams:eek:[/font']

its not a side ill b directly goin for although i can conect with juve interest wise..

easy promotion it should be 2 as they start off in 3rd :) ..

Can't wait for this one to open!

I'm going to reserve a club as my phone is wrecked, the screen keeps going purple and sometimes it doesn't even light up! The phone's on, because I got a text and it gave out the ring tone, but I couldn't read it :( So I'm going to get a new one (I got this one in July '09) and with the credit I've got on my old one I'll reserve a club or two, as I'd be changing networks :)

I'm going to try to get either Juventus, AC Milan, Roma, Liverpool, or maybe even Bayern :)

Not going for the massive clubs, but a decent one is necessary for the 4 quid it costs or whatever :)

11102 is up now....

If people post as soon a they've seen a new one i'll be able to give you an exact time and date that 11111 will be available for reserve.

If people post as soon a they've seen a new one i'll be able to give you an exact time and date that 11111 will be available for reserve.

I think the post with 11102 was within 10 minutes of it being available, not sure but I will definitely put the time for 11103 :)

how do you do that?

just curious because i thought it was pretty much impossible to judge exactly when another X amount of gameworlds will have been bought(ie timescale' date=' another might not be bought for another day now, for arguements sake, or am i missing something as i am pretty new too the gaem in general)[/font']

how do you do that?

just curious because i thought it was pretty much impossible to judge exactly when another X amount of gameworlds will have been bought(ie timescale' date=' another might not be bought for another day now, for arguements sake, or am i missing something as i am pretty new too the gaem in general)[/font']

Im good at this sort of stuff mate, predicted a few and been right everytime ;)

But they'll always be a once :o

Guest Smithy1998

im interested in joining WC 11111 looking forward to joining