World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Finally got transfers organised with Dortmund after sending out bids all over the place. We've got a fantastic starting XI but the squad lacks depth, especially in defence and on the wings. Happy enough with how things have gone so far.

New Signings

• Sébastien Corchia
  • Bruno Ecuele Manga
  • Roberto Canella
  • Matthias Zimmermann

Accepted Bids

• Mohamed Diame
  • Ezequiel Calvente
  • Kevin De Bruyne (Competition with Olympiacos)
  • Pablo Sarabia (Competition with Standard Liège, VfB Stuttgart, Shakhtar)
  • Philipp Wollscheid (Competition with Standard Liège, FC Porto)

We have bids accepted on three wingers but only need two of them. Calvente will definately join. We haven't got the funds to cover all our accepted bids. If we get Wollscheid (very doubtful) then our Sarabia bid will collapse if it's the best. If things go perfectly we'll get De Bruyne and Wollscheid and be left with a little cash to sign another prospect. Odds of that happening don't look good though.

4got i put 3mill in this deal so also will have won the following..

The offer for Gelson FERNANDES of AS Saint-Etienne from Atlético Madrid has been accepted along with other club offers. AS Saint-Etienne will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

will hav also won schwegler by around 1.5 mill..

7.340 kobenhaven..

8.820 me..

much needed saftey in centre of park.. :) ..

Jorge KOKE has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from Atlético Madrid for £5,000,000
Pablo INSUA has completed his move to Dynamo Kyiv from Deportivo for £1,350,000. All

Two Spanish youths in

Brown IDEYE has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Dynamo Kyiv for £9,000,000

And a player out that gives me some more cash

Finally got transfers organised with Dortmund after sending out bids all over the place. We've got a fantastic starting XI but the squad lacks depth' date=' especially in defence and on the wings. Happy enough with how things have gone so far.

[b']New Signings[/b]

• Sébastien Corchia
  • Bruno Ecuele Manga
  • Roberto Canella
  • Matthias Zimmermann

Accepted Bids

• Mohamed Diame
  • Ezequiel Calvente
  • Kevin De Bruyne (Competition with Olympiacos)
  • Pablo Sarabia (Competition with Standard Liège, VfB Stuttgart, Shakhtar)
  • Philipp Wollscheid (Competition with Standard Liège, FC Porto)

We have bids accepted on three wingers but only need two of them. Calvente will definately join. We haven't got the funds to cover all our accepted bids. If we get Wollscheid (very doubtful) then our Sarabia bid will collapse if it's the best. If things go perfectly we'll get De Bruyne and Wollscheid and be left with a little cash to sign another prospect. Odds of that happening don't look good though.

You will get them, my offer didnt good enough :o

WARNING - Do not bother waste your time dealing with Club America, he is a plank.

He had a bid on my Eduardo that then he canceled of 8.5 million, then he re-bidded, I accepted, placed a few more bids on externals with the knoweldege I'd have that extra 8.5 mil in the morning, but over night he canceled. Thus messing up half of my external bids.

Absolute tool and I hope hope he quits his Club America sooner than later :mad:

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

I have been at the end of some horrible offers.

Sao Paolo manager offered me some cash+ a 87 rated player and Fabiano for Tevez.

In the morning, the Inter manager offered me Ranocchia+ a 87 rated player and some cash for Kompany.

Sao paolo again just offered the same deal for David Silva.

Normally I am fine with offers but please dont tell me by pm'ing that the offers are fair enough when I say they are not, please dont offer me 87 rated players or players who are gonig to drop 3 on the next rating change.

I am not going to give people like Kompany, Silva for 2 89's who might not even rise, while these people are going to rise.

Cannot believe that deal for Walter Samuel!!!:eek:

2 of the hottest prospects in Brazilian football' date=' for an old time Argentine :eek:[/quote']

wow ! when did he/you accept this? He was just trying to make a deal for Lucas 5 minutes back with Silva or Tevez :P

wow ! when did he/you accept this? He was just trying to make a deal for Lucas 5 minutes back with Silva or Tevez :P

They're not mine. I'm just that astounded to see such a deal. Brings back memories of when SM used to have people buy the higher rated over youth! :eek::P

They're not mine. I'm just that astounded to see such a deal. Brings back memories of when SM used to have people buy the higher rated over youth! :eek::P

Considering the Sao Paolo manager is bugging me on PM by continously asking for all of my 11 players by giving Fabiano or a 87 rated 30 year old and cash, I am sure he hasnt done many transfers in his life !

Not only did he give someone who will for sure rise 4-5 after playing for Brazil he also gave 2 million. The inter manager must be having a party right now :P 2.99 pounds well spent for him :P

I have been at the end of some horrible offers.

Sao Paolo manager offered me some cash+ a 87 rated player and Fabiano for Tevez.

In the morning' date=' the Inter manager offered me Ranocchia+ a 87 rated player and some cash for Kompany.

Sao paolo again just offered the same deal for David Silva.

Normally I am fine with offers but please dont tell me by pm'ing that the offers are fair enough when I say they are not, please dont offer me 87 rated players or players who are gonig to drop 3 on the next rating change.

I am not going to give people like Kompany, Silva for 2 89's who might not even rise, while these people are going to rise.[/quote']

I had Fabiano a 87 and 10million for Thiago Silva:eek:

Yeh ill swap one of the best centre backs in the world for Fabiano whos probally gonna drop-2-3 next time round:rolleyes:

Considering the Sao Paolo manager is bugging me on PM by continously asking for all of my 11 players by giving Fabiano or a 87 rated 30 year old and cash' date=' I am sure he hasnt done many transfers in his life !

Not only did he give someone who will for sure rise 4-5 after playing for Brazil he also gave 2 million. The inter manager must be having a party right now :P 2.99 pounds well spent for him :P[/quote']

offering me garbage mate for my players 2 :) ..

Deal between Wolfsburg and Everton has hit a snag AFTER the first part of the deal has been completed. Could become very awkward. Their manager says they read into part of the deal incorrectly and we'll try to rectify it later.

Hoping it can all be resolved. May need to reshuffle the deal slightly but I'm still hopeful. I guess mistakes happen from time to time.

Part 1 saw Diego go to Everton for Arteta + Beckford.

Part 2 was from my point of view supposed to see Kjaer leave for Jagielka + Coleman however their manager read into part 1 being Beckford or Coleman with part 2 being Jagielka + cash which was mentioned earlier in the negotiation process.

Here's the PM I sent just before the deal took place.

"It would have to be done as a 2 part deal. Diego for Arteta + Beckford or Coleman and then Kjaer for Jagielka + the other one if that's the deal we're working with."

I think their manager may have blindly scanned it and missed where it says for part 2 "+ the other one" meaning both Beckford and Coleman were involved.

We'll see what happens.

Rant over :)

I had Fabiano a 87 and 10million for Thiago Silva:eek:

Yeh ill swap one of the best centre backs in the world for Fabiano whos probally gonna drop-2-3 next time round:rolleyes:

Hahaha yeah ! same offer for Silva and Tevez, then he told me I could loan Casemiro ! Now, what am I going to do loaning a 82 !