World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Guest Smithy1998

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Instead of spamming the thread can you not PM/VM questions like this. Very bored of your repetitive posts.

it says i can only send 20 pm's a day so i got to wait till tomorrow to send messages and Sorry Ian

The deal involving Spartak Moskva and Liverpool regarding Milan JOVANOVIC has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Liverpool have offered Milan JOVANOVIC to Spartak Moskva for £6,500,000.

The deal involving Spartak Moskva and Liverpool regarding Milan JOVANOVIC has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Spartak Moskva have made an offer to Liverpool for Milan JOVANOVIC of £6,000,000

:rolleyes:

Instead of spamming the thread can you not PM/VM questions like this. Very bored of your repetitive posts.

I agree with Ian and Joe on this, i got home tonight and had to trawl through pages of drivel :rolleyes: - announcing transfers i get but negotiating should be done privately imo

Celtic kick off pre-season with a 2-0 away win over Shakhtar thanks to goals from Brown and Loovens. However on stats Shakthar should have got something from the game. Unlucky Bada Boom mate (Hope I didn't cause any offense by not using the capital then none capital letters :P), sm are just too stingy at times mate :)

Dynamo Kyiv 2 - 0 Spartak Moskva

A.SHEVCHENKO 3' date=' 46

Half Time

(1 - 0)

Good result and seems shevchenko might be important to me this season and ALIYEV with two assists[/quote']

Friendlies are really random :P.

Because once i beat a team 9-1 in a friendly.

And played them against lost 2-1 :P

Lost 2-1 for Marseille. I started winning the game with a goal from Barnetta' date=' but Ayew scored twice to lead the French side to the victory.[/quote']

Good match, but its pre season so still room for improvement. Ayew scores 2 goals, shame that this could be his last match for Marseille.:(

Atlético Madrid 5 - 2 Fenerbahçe SK

D.FORLAN 16

A.PATO 17 (pen), 34, 52

I.ABATE 64

Half Time

(3 - 0)

S.SAHIN 46

G.UNAL 65

2 newboys on score sheet.. b no doubt usual do every1 in friendlys then shockin for start of league :) ..

Napoli kick of with a great win in Turkey against Besiktas :D

Trialing a formation that is doing wonders for my Blackpool side on my other account.. unbeaten with a few games to go.

I'm building my team around this formation so hopefully it will pay off :D

Besiktas 1 - 2 Napoli (Cavani & Inler)

Tougher opponents next: Bayern Munich friendly tomorrow :)

Good 2-4 win for Athletic Club against Santos :)

nice win m8

pretty even looking at stats just your guys were much more clinical in front of goal

happy with the run out of some of the players though

still pretty undecided what would be the angle to go down as regards to formation/tactics with team to get the best out of them' date=' but sure i'll bodge summin 2gether by the start of the season[/font']