World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Arfon

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

But even you would accept' date=' nowhere near the real value of Baines.

And its not you who said the pro part.

I wont resort to forum labelling, until i feel i am being brought here.

I will post to justify myself, not to bring others down, which seems to be the current 'in thing'.

~M~[/quote']

Ok ill just give Messi and Ronaldo and 150 Million for him next time :rolleyes:.

Highly doubt that would happen :rolleyes:.

shocking...

~M~

I'm sorry but you cant say anythings shocking when you offered me Beckford and Jagelkia for Howdes and Huntlelaar. I know your new to the forum but your not helping yourself out by offering silly deals and then backing it up saying your getting ripped off ? Doesn't make any sense as far as I've read Jr offered you a very fair deal considering Enrique is pushing for a move and with Liverpool in need of a left back he could be off to Anfield while baines is more than likely to stay at Everton due to his high value. The deal you countered Spartak is also quite insulting Welliton is like 23 one of the best forwards in Russia. I'm only having a go because your saying everyones trying to mug you off when to be fair your getting offered fair deals it just seems your expecting to get well to much for your players who the majority are in all fairness very average.

Rant over

:) at least i was right in my assessment of your maturity :)

~M~

What's that supposed to me. How mature is it countering people crazy things, how much mature is said when you say your getting mugged and when you make crazy offers and how mature is it when you miss read something right infront of you :rolleyes:.

I'm sorry but you cant say anythings shocking when you offered me Beckford and Jagelkia for Howdes and Huntlelaar. I know your new to the forum but your not helping yourself out by offering silly deals and then backing it up saying your getting ripped off ? Doesn't make any sense as far as I've read Jr offered you a very fair deal considering Enrique is pushing for a move and with Liverpool in need of a left back he could be off to Anfield while bans is more than likely to stay at Everton due to his high value. The deal you countered Spartak is also quite insulting Welliton is like 23 one of the best forwards in Russia. I'm only having a go because your saying everyones trying to mug you off when to be fair your getting offered fair deals it just seems your expecting to get well to much for your players who the majority are in all fairness very average.

Rant over

I accept the offer for Howdes an dHuntelaar was grossly inappropriate. It was made after i was that Jagielka is one of the best players in the game, and worth a hell of alot.

Beckford was also in demand for some reason ( Wolfsburgg took him ).

But having no wplayed the game for a few days, i see how it works better, and i am embarassed about that deal i proposed for huntelaar and howedes.

The big point of contention for the NEwcastle deal was i no longer needed Tiote, and only needed a winger/striker.

enrique, would fit into Baines' slot, but i made it clear i wanted Ben ARfa, or Tiote. But by the time he got back to me, i had someone else in place of Tiote, so only wanted Ben Arfa, and said so.

I still dont know what i done wrong

~M~

@ messiah (post too long to quote)

Ben adds and Enrique is silly. Ask most and they'll agree. My point as to building bridges with people is a serious one. It is just a game but where's the enjoyment in hacking people off who in the future could help you with a deal?

Now I posted my original comment as I always let it be known public if I find it difficult to deal with (there's plenty of ppl) certain members.

At the end of the day Enrique is a top LB and if it wasn't fir the fact he's at Newcastle he could well be an 89. So really offering guttierez (who was the last guy we were talking through with NOT ameobi that was the 1st offer) isn't a bad deal.

Some may shoot me down but I still think it's a ridiculous demand for Baines, and I may have not covered myself in glory with this episode but nor have you.

In my eyes this set up could die out for me very soon, but that's just my opinion.

I accept the offer for Howdes an dHuntelaar was grossly inappropriate. It was made after i was that Jagielka is one of the best players in the game' date=' and worth a hell of alot.

Beckford was also in demand for some reason ( [b']Wolfsburgg[/b] took him ).

But having no wplayed the game for a few days, i see how it works better, and i am embarassed about that deal i proposed for huntelaar and howedes.

The big point of contention for the NEwcastle deal was i no longer needed Tiote, and only needed a winger/striker.

enrique, would fit into Baines' slot, but i made it clear i wanted Ben ARfa, or Tiote. But by the time he got back to me, i had someone else in place of Tiote, so only wanted Ben Arfa, and said so.

I still dont know what i done wrong

~M~

LOL :D:p....

Guest Smithy1998

Will you lower Chiek Tiotie's price for me please.. in interested in him but he costs to much :-(

Just have to say' date=' would anyone say he's really taken a 'hit' on our deal getting Diego, a 91 rated 26 year old....for Arteta, rated 90 aged 29 and Beckford.

I'd personally say that's fair enough.[/quote']

id say you got the better deal.....only just;)

Hard to keep up on the iPhone.

Have to quit for now' date=' am going out for a bit.

apologies if i offended anyone.

Will try to avoid posting anything, or doing any business for at least a month, till i know how it works,

~M~[/quote']

No need to do that.

Will try to avoid posting anything, or doing any business for at least a month, till i know how it works,

~M~[/quote']

Yeah no need to do that. We all learn from our mistakes ;)

~M~[/quote']

take it easy, no point in that:D

~M~[/quote']

The only thing that really let you down was not honouring the deal with Wolfsburg as it was so obviously your mistake. Makes people very suspicous and I'd definately think twice before doing a multi-part deal with you.

As for the rest of it, you're new and you'll get to grips with how things work in these types of gameworlds soon enough. Think people should probably get off your back a little while you're learning and offer advice where needed. Up to you if you take it on board or not.

I sold Ronaldo for Quaresma + Maxwell & £40M/£50M in a Gold Champ a long time ago. Least you haven't done anything that stupid yet :o:p

Guest Smithy1998

Hi Ian,

Sorry to bother you but are you interested in 23 year old DM/Def as i have one for sale and his name is Jésus Molina and im looking for around 6.5m for him ?

The only thing that really let you down was not honouring the deal with Wolfsburg as it was so obviously your mistake. Makes people very suspicous I'd definately think twice before doing a multi-part deal with you.

I was happy to leave that as is as a simple mistake. Part 1 of the deal was fair enough so I just let part 2 slide and as a result I'm set to accept a very nice offer for the player concerned by Valencia so really it's all worked out fine in the end.

I wouldn't say don't deal with the guy because of said deal but just as I learnt, ask for added clarification.