World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested? nooooooooo! Oh well, probably not reserving anyway.

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread WC1111 M/R New Marseille M/R and thanks guys for the feedback on the last one;)

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread MAN U TRANSFER ROUND UP Esteban Cambiasso is the biggest name to join Man U and is possibly the biggest transfer in the Whole of 11111. Cam

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Absolutely dreading the start of this season now.

Got no striker.

Tim Cahill, Jonny Heitinga, Seamus Coleman, Jagielka...all these players offered in deals to get in a striker, but no luck.

Only being offered dead wood.

Guess this is going to be a season of pain :(

~M~

Got no striker.

Tim Cahill' date=' Jonny Heitinga, Seamus Coleman, Jagielka...all these players offered in deals to get in a striker, but no luck.

~M~[/quote']

Olic :P .

No pressure there then mate;)

Ill go with Div 1 Manchester Utd

Div 2 Atletico Madrid;)

Div 3 Juventus

DIV 4 Celtic

only prob wi juve mate is there still on offer.. in right hands they should do division 3 but whos knos wholl end up with them.. why i didnt select them..

i picked pritty well balanced sides me as owt can happen injury wise over season :) ..

i rekon standard liege r guna pos b suprise package of gameworld season 1.. like the fact he had balls 2 use defour for sake of team n looks 2 have been very busy with them :) ..

i got tough game 2nite against leverkusen who also dont look a bad side.. b glad 2 get off with 3 points but i fancy us 2 draw 2nite :) ..

Okay then:

Division 1 - Bayern München :D

Division 2 - Napoli

Division 3 - São Paulo

Division 4 - RSC Anderlecht

imo had u broken abit of your squad up mate u could have had a rite crack at it.. i understand why u hav tryd shift out who u have :) .. but i rekon 1 or 2 2 for 1s on ya top end would of seen u a bit more balanced and more equiped imo..

not havin go mate at all so please dont think im being funny.. :) ..

Got no striker.

Tim Cahill' date=' Jonny Heitinga, Seamus Coleman, Jagielka...all these players offered in deals to get in a striker, but no luck.

~M~[/quote']

You interested in CARDOZO or SAVILOA at BENFICA?

imo had u broken abit of your squad up mate u could have had a rite crack at it.. i understand why u hav tryd shift out who u have :) .. but i rekon 1 or 2 2 for 1s on ya top end would of seen u a bit more balanced and more equiped imo..

not havin go mate at all so please dont think im being funny.. :) ..

Tbh' date=' I am not the type of manager that goes all out and swaps his stars in the opening hours of a gameworld. I always keep the backbone of my team and as the game world progresses I may make more drastic changes. Also I haven't had many offers for my star players, the only offers I have had are either from the Manchester United manager or containing 33 year old players and as you may or may not know I don't like players over the age of 30 (Unless they are goalkeepers).

I am not like Manchester City who completly revamp their team by buying individuals from all over the world and expecting them to play as a team.

I [b']will[/b] make this work.

Guest Smithy1998

Could anyone give me some advice on how to sort out my wages as they are in the minus numbers. and if you take a look at my team could you tell me if its ruined as i think it is :( and could you tell me how to improve at all.. All help is appreciated

looking forward to the start of the season tonight,

not sure if i'll get the win against Sao Paulo though as this Santos team have been a little hit and miss in the few friendlies i've played

but i knew when i decided to go down this route of play its going to be all about the long game,

and not to expect miracles in the first few season's

but still of course going to be trying my best to get promoted out of Div3:p

and with a couple more signing's i reckon i'll be able to have a decent crack at it

anyway's goodluck to everyone for tonights opening game(bar the sao paulo manager ofc:D)

No pressure there then mate;)

Ill go with Div 1 Manchester Utd

Div 2 Atletico Madrid;)

Div 3 Juventus

DIV 4 Celtic

Div1 Arsenal

Div2 Atletico Madrid

Div3 Santos

Div4 Chivas

Division 1: Man United

Division 2: Atletico Madrid

Division 3: Villa ofc B)

Division 4: Fiorentina

Wow' date=' thanks for the vote of confidence people :)

Divison One: Manchester United

Divison Two : A.Madrid

Division Three : Aston Villa

Division Four : Chivas :D[/quote']

Okay then:

Division 1 - Bayern München :D

Division 2 - Napoli

Division 3 - São Paulo

Division 4 - RSC Anderlecht

Division3

Quite shocked at some of the members of WC 10000, I got Hamburg promoted from division 2 there as champions and none of you think I can get Palermo up at champions? :eek:

Could anyone give me some advice on how to sort out my wages as they are in the minus numbers. and if you take a look at my team could you tell me if its ruined as i think it is :( and could you tell me how to improve at all.. All help is appreciated

We havent even started the season yet mate give it time to see how your team does:)

As for the wages try and ship out a few players you dont need to bring the wages down a bit.